Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for this discussion...It does add some clarity for me.

This happened during the week of EE truck cleaning and the alibi scripts. It was EE that said in AW2 that FD said he wanted "to keep Michi out of this..."

So, it makes sense, as FD (and MT?) is trying to tidy up loose ends, that he would have spoken to KM about an alibi for an early morning meeting at 4JX and KM probably would have suggested they get legal counsel in case LE came knocking on the door. It makes sense the KM might have recommended Attorney Bowman.

Such a complicated web...:oops:

Wonder what FD meant by “keeping Michi out of this “.
Out of what ..FD?

If neither of them had anything to do with JD’s disappearance then WHY does FD need to keep MT out Being innocent.

Don’t know if that made sense ..

It’s too late to edit this but I’m very sorry I wrote it now that I read about that poor man. I am ashamed for throwing out this quasi-possibility with no facts especially knowing what we do about MT from the documented facts. :( I am getting back to my work!

Don’t second guess yourself.
Your observations are extremely plausible. As you said, quasi possibility.
He might have been thinking MT will pressure me to give the child way more than I am willing to give. Better get MT on the straight and narrow.

Bowman may not be able to quit legally without MT approval. Lawyers can't actually "quit at any time". A judge may rule that it's detrimental to the client. Especially in a murder case.

involuntary servitude.
One of my biggest gripes about lawyering.
How about detrimental to lawyer? Especially if not being paid by client.

involuntary servitude.
One of my biggest gripes about lawyering.
How about detrimental to lawyer? Especially if not being paid by client.

It reminds me of what I’ve always said about jobs, events, and relationships: If someone doesn’t want to be around or if I don’t want to be there, it seems unlikely that the outcomes will be good. I wouldn’t want a lawyer who didn’t want to be my lawyer and don’t see how the rule helps anyone. Not my field so MOO.

Exactly! Don’t you wish we could be excused from our lives for a bit and go to NC and do some serious investigating!!! We WSers would leave no stone unturned! I’m certain LE is doing an amazing job but we could help as there is strength and power in numbers!

If we had bottomless means and permission, we’d bulldoze every one of his properties, conduct group searches of the woods around his properties and Waveny, we’d luminal and the new tool that scans floors and walls, every single surface interior/exterior, including, homes, cars, garage door openers, toilet handles, door knobs, etc, drain every body of water, talk to hundreds of people in Hartford and at Waveny Park, Welles Lane, JC, New Canaan Country Day, Sturbridge, we’d call the dumpster companies, lawn service companies, liquor stores, gas stations, bug repellent companies, Pool companies, grocery stores, window washers, shipping companies, Home Depot in Norwalk, mail person, rental car agencies, passport office, package deliverers, interview the employees at the car wash (he paid $250 in cash for wash, I bet anything he slipped an employee the remaining $250 he took out at bank next door as a bribe not to say anything about the blood in the truck), inventory JF’s And FD’s towels, pillows, mops, trash bags, sponges, find out their brands, cross-reference with her cc receipts and bank statements, FD’s and MT’s as well, we’d interview every single tradesperson he’s ever hired , past employees, banks, talk to every single person he and Michelle were ever friends with on Facebook (Including those that unfriended them), every person for whom he built a house, all restaurants and stores they frequented, hair and nail salons, Massage parlors, Doctors/dentists whom treated them (especially for poison ivy with general questions), realtors, people who’ve looked at their homes for sale, we’d basically take their cc/phone statements and contact every person and company listed for years back, we’d scour every blog for names and every court record for names and interview them including attorneys (again asking general questions.) The list goes on and on and on. We’d use all of the cutting edge technology to search for dear Jennifer!

Again, I know LE has this but I guarantee we’d make an impact!

moo
Re trash bags—special forensics identify marks made in manufacturing to link to particular batches, then to unused trash bags still in possession of suspect. An expert testified on such evidence in a case resulting in a murder conviction—trial was televised a few years go. See below link.
Evidence Technology Magazine - The Evidence is in the Bag

Forensics can also examine hair follicles to determine if they were pulled out or naturally fell out, should victim’s hair strands have been found. There’s even a forensic method to identify a particular scent of cologne or perfume by brand name if residue was left (say, on vehicle seats).

Wonder what FD meant by “keeping Michi out of this “.
Out of what ..FD?

If neither of them had anything to do with JD’s disappearance then WHY does FD need to keep MT out Being innocent.

Don’t know if that made sense ..

Went back to the search warrant to check my memory....The comment was made to EE on May 28th when MT, FD, and EE were discussing the events/timeline of May 24. EE mentioned that MT brought the keys to the Tacoma back to him. FD said that EE shouldn't mention that detail to the police. He (FD) wanted to keep MT "out of the matter."

Same question, eh? What is the "matter"???

It does show the focus of the days from May 24 until the first arrest were spent working on details and there was definite anticipation of the police questioning them...including EE.

He knows what he's done and what he hasn't done.

I don't want to provide reasonable doubt fodder, but is it possible that he's telling a rare truth? What might he HAVE done and NOT done?

We've virtually assumed that he was in NC alone, but what if he wasn't? Two crimes. The heinous murder of JF and the concealment of her body. Maybe he did one but not the other, or the other and not the one. So in half-truth he could half-truthfully say, "what you say I did, I didn't do (not all of it anyway)" ... maybe that's why he's so confident he'll sail through a trial. He's confident that person will never talk. Gas can mystery man... or woman.

Follow the cars.

MOO
With a sociopath, there is usually a kernel of truth within the lie. IME.

Going with the theory that MT is not cooperating with LE and is taking a gamble on the promise of a life of luxury with FD.

How does that chime with:

a) MT’s statement to LE per AW2? Specifically, “The body of Jennifer must have at some point been in the car”, and
b) Pattis’ response about “a lying lover”?

This was widely interpreted in the media as being MT turning on FD and FD retaliating. The two statements (by way of passive/indirect/third person delivery and lack of context) were deliberately open to a different interpretation, imo.

Let’s assume for a minute that FD and MT’s Plan A was to point to EE as having motive as well as opportunity (notwithstanding any covert Plan B on FD’s part to dump MT in it if necessary).

They may have claimed EE was having a relationship with Jennifer. Maybe a pregnancy was involved.

The blood must mean Jennifer’s body was at some point in the car? Yes, says MT. EE’s car. Put there by EE. The car, unwittingly and by unfortunate coincidence, later cleaned up by generous-hearted FD as a surprise gift to his employee.

A lying lover? Yes, says Pattis. EE. JD’s lover, lying and trying to frame my client. Unless MT rats on FD, in which case the lying lover is MT, obviously.

Moo
I don't think they were trying to frame EE for anything. Apparently, EE regularly left the Toyota at 4JC for the work week. This was supposed to be a disappearance. Of course, after the blood evidence was found in garage and truck, FD explanation could have evolved. I don't think there was supposed to be blood. When blood happened, that's when Gone Girl theory came out. Not EE did it. IMO.

I was insinuating that “maybe” Bowman knew someone in the Troconis Family .

Maybe , MT called her Mom or Dad and said “ I think I may be in trouble and need help “.

Mom or dad tell her they know a Lawyer in Connecticut ( at this point neither parent is in Connecticut and MT hasn’t been arrested yet ) .

MT drive’s after the car wash to meet Bowman. ( Actually......Maybe FD knew Bowman since , I think he joined her ).

Fishy that MT was lawyering up( before she was arrested) if she was innocent ?

Bowman is conveniently On the spot and able to bail MT out of Jail while FD doesn’t have an Attorney and sits behind bars until he finds NP.
HA! If I was a mistress and my lover's wife went missing, I would for sure visit my attorney. Even if I was innocent. In MT case, she knew what she did and what she didn't do. Let's see: rag with blood stain, Albany Ave run, washing the truck. There must have been some major lying going on in that first meeting with Bowman. If Bowman allowed FD to sit in on it, he is seriously negligent in his duties. IMO.

Went back to the search warrant to check my memory....The comment was made to EE on May 28th when MT, FD, and EE were discussing the events/timeline of May 24. EE mentioned that MT brought the keys to the Tacoma back to him. FD said that EE shouldn't mention that detail to the police. He (FD) wanted to keep MT "out of the matter."

Same question, eh? What is the "matter"???

It does show the focus of the days from May 24 until the first arrest were spent working on details and there was definite anticipation of the police questioning them...including EE.
Does this sound like the behavior of 'innocent' people? MOO

Re trash bags—special forensics identify marks made in manufacturing to link to particular batches, then to unused trash bags still in possession of suspect. An expert testified on such evidence in a case resulting in a murder conviction—trial was televised a few years go. See below link.
Evidence Technology Magazine - The Evidence is in the Bag

Forensics can also examine hair follicles to determine if they were pulled out or naturally fell out, should victim’s hair strands have been found. There’s even a forensic method to identify a particular scent of cologne or perfume by brand name if residue was left (say, on vehicle seats).

Yes, I said that here some time ago that the trash bags can be traced by marks, contents and other markings to the exact run when the bags were made....better finding the original box the bags came in. Yes, it was info from a previous trial.

Maybe Mr. Bowman is just tired. Remember how he seemed emotional that one day in court when MT was, too? Could it be that he realized he’d been tricked somewhat by MT and it hit him hard since he’s been a respected lawyer a long time (I think—I’m not from there) and he’s now second-guessing himself and the world? Here and there in my life, I’ve trusted someone in a professional capacity and then found out that my trust was misplaced—and badly. It made me feel like such a fool, just like all those people who have told me in my life that I’m too trusting said I am at times, and it made me feel unsettled about the world for a time. Ultimately I bounce back and remember that trusting others almost always has been a very good thing. How awful would it be to see your reputation and career tainted because of a con person and then feel that you should have known better? I have no idea what occurred that day but something seemed to break with him. MOO.

Yes, Mr. Bowman seemed emotional and has seemed very invested in protecting MT.

Just throwing this out there, as I haven't read it and because it's another possibility, not that I have anything to back it up.

What if Mr. Bowman is personally invested because of MT's persuasive ways with men? She's clearly manipulative with men, manipulative in general.

His allowing her to take the 5th throughout suggests either his guidelines are slipping or he's compromised by others' input, or - something.

Last edited:
FD went on National TV with Body Language experts watching and critiquing yet, no one has stated that he is lying .

They think he look credible .

But ... Bowman could quit at anytime .

He has more than enough money at his age to retire . If MT and this case were so loathsome , I don’t think he’d hang in there .

How would MT even know to hire Bowman, MT had a lawyer before she was even charged , how’d that happen so fast ?

Bowman must be friends with Daddy Troconis or Mama A .

Moo

Many sociopaths are so adept/practiced at lying, that they pass lie detector tests. They become fully invested in their lies, and build their reality around them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member