Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
*advertiser censored*T*, Cupcake’s mother, was present at the vigil but declined to speak to the congregation. Her older brother, S* L*, spoke instead.

“On behalf of our family we appreciate everybody helping in the search for my niece. It’s very hard right now,” he said.

“No one knows how hard this is for her or our family," he said. “I wish everyone could keep their personal opinions to themselves at this time. That won’t help find my niece.”
upload_2019-10-19_14-53-51.jpeg
“I appreciate everybody that’s searching, walking. I’ve been up several nights, different spots, whatever tips I hear, I don’t care what time it is, I’m up. And then I’m going to go to work, be right by my sister’s side. So to everybody whose making these false allegations, just keep your mouth closed in prayer," L*said.

Rev. Zachary Atkins, North Avondale Neighborhood Association President, said ..."In my heart, I believe that she will be found today," he said during the vigil.

"We're not resting in North Avondale until she is found," he said. "Now we have leads, and now she will be found.
Community won’t stop until Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney is home, pastor says

Last edited:
Media focused on vigil at the church. No media at search area or at least not revealing. SM is very quite.
Snippe & RBBM: I think maybe the police asked the media not to cover the search, so the perp or poi(s) would not know where the search is going on. If the perp or poi(s) show up & they aren't one of the volunteers that were invited, then they would have some explaining to do. This is JMO.

I just watched a news video that's posted on the timeline. The reporter said the little girl was a cousin. It's a good clip with new info.

Birmingham police release video from night Kamille McKinney was kidnapped
Thank you. I was afraid to address this topic because once again, ole Steels couldn't remember where she read it, lol!

I find that VERY interesting. To a point where my hinky meter is blaring. I also read about this info on a FB post, to which the lady posted the article. I just couldn't find it this morning before running errands.

Could you show me where it is ? The link you provided doesn’t say cousin, it says friend, from what I listened to.
I just watched a news video that's posted on the timeline. The reporter said the little girl was a cousin. It's a good clip with new info.

Birmingham police release video from night Kamille McKinney was kidnapped

Thank you. I was afraid to address this topic because once again, ole Steels couldn't remember where she read it, lol!

I find that VERY interesting. To a point where my hinky meter is blaring. I also read about this info on a FB post, to which the lady posted the article. I just couldn't find it this morning before running errands.

Snippe & RBBM: I think maybe the police asked the media not to cover the search, so the perp or poi(s) would not know where the search is going on. If the perp or poi(s) show up & they aren't one of the volunteers that were invited, then they would have some explaining to do. This is JMO.

Totally agree.

MOO
Press, family, friends all appear to be fully cooperating with LE. Imo

I think LE cancelling the request for volunteers is wise.
Keeps locations confidential.
Jmho

Please may answers in this case come today. And Cupcake's family be surrounded by support, love, no judging. Tragedies have happened to little-ones at social gatherings when people assume they are safe playing together close by. There but for the grace of God go I. Just hope she's found today and the evidence brings justice.
IMO LE is likely on the right path.

Could you show me where it is ? The link you provided doesn’t say cousin, it says friend, from what I listened to.
Start at about :50 in. The reporter, Stoney Sharp, says a family member lives a few yards away and she says that the video shows KM playing with a "little cousin." (paraphrasing) MOO

The POI must know where the search is going on, because LE said they were searching the areas where he frequented.
They probably just don't want the media to know because of the fiasco that occurred the last time.

Imo

Have the police ever stated publicly that they have cleared family members of any involvement?
No, they are not saying much at all, except that everyone is a person of interest and they have not found any connection between the suspects they arrested and the family.
I don't think they suspect family involvement, though.

Imo

Start at about :50 in. The reporter, Stoney Sharp, says a family member lives a few yards away and she says that the video shows KM playing with a "little cousin." (paraphrasing) MOO
Whoever the child is, I'm thinking that's who Cupcake was visiting and the child lives there and they were playing with the kids at the Birthday party.

I also think it's possible that the other little girl told her mom that the man had candy and that's where the story of the man passing out candy came from. It was one of the first things we heard when reports came out.
Although of course that information may have come from a totally different child, too.

Imo

Last edited:
“It’s all we talk about – in terror,” Revill said. “We were even considering sending our kids out with their own candy, so they won’t be tempted by anyone else.”

Despite their rarity, researchers with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have studied attempted abductions to help protect children. They found school age children had the greatest risk on the way to and from school. Most would-be abductors are men working alone, according to the center. Experts encourage children to fight and scream if an adult grabs them.

The families of Tom Brown Village aren’t taking any chances. Ant Quanett lives in a unit across the alley from her niece and nephew.

“They can’ even walk from their apartment to mine right now,” Quanett said.
Fear and disbelief as neighborhood grapples with Kamille McKinney abduction

Personally, I highly doubt it. I see this as a sexually motivated abduction, and not some conspiracy involving multiple males.

Hi, What are your thoughts on the relationship or lack thereof between the two persons seen in the video? Do you think there is a connection between these two individuals? If so, doesn’t that indicate a conspiracy between at minimum two males? LE has said said these two are males, but as we know have not indicated that they necessarily think he’s involved. Tia for your input on this.

Imo...i definitely think the 1st guy is in on it. It's just too coincidental 1 would follow the next. It looks like the 1st person is holding something in his/her arm. Idk if its the quality of the video but the 2nd person looks like a white guy to me.

The POI must know where the search is going on, because LE said they were searching the areas where he frequented.
They probably just don't want the media to know because of the fiasco that occurred the last time.

Imo

BBM

Totally agree !!!

My opinion, someone in the apartment complex let the cat out of the bag, on that search. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member