Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

Just got caught up from my brief time 'away'!

Unlike FD I wasn't doing 'differential equations' in my 'cell' but was instead playing around a bit with probability assessments for the various post-Welles scenarios which was an interesting exercise!

So many possible theories on what might have happened with the JF body. I keep circling back to the FD statement about knowing 'what he did and didn't do' and I do wonder if this was meant to be a message of 'watch out' made to control MT or was it a possible indicator of an accomplice?

NCPD has publicly said they will work tirelessly to bring 'ALL' people involved with the JF disappearance to justice and I have long wondered how many people might have been involved with the FD scheme, including the now 'obvious' 'faux alibis'!

On the top of the 'faux alibi' list has to be KM who has figured prominently in all things FD legally for years now. Will he be charged? My guess is yes. The 'Greek Phone Call' 'faux alibi' person has yet to be identified by name but a good guess might be FD 'sister' or 'Greek Benefactor' or even the "Rear Admiral" or even possibly his "Greek web service/design firm who took FORE off their website as soon as the story broke".

Lots of possibilities and many things still to think about. Good to be back!

MOO

It’s so great to have you back here with us, afitzy! You were missed! Happy day! :)

Are you suggesting, @acutename , that Jennifer confronted Fo on the Friday before a long weekend, a couple of days after he visited the kids, and a couple of hours before she had a string of appointments scheduled?
Nope.

just wondering if she actually saw him when she arrived home and any words were spoken (and if she got to try to decide if he was homicidal) or if he jumped her from behind. the supposed amount of blood makes it sound like a struggle, not something very quick. I did not mean to suggest that the encounter was her choice.

just wondering if she actually saw him when she arrived home and any words were spoken (and if she got to try to decide if he was homicidal) or if he jumped her from behind. the supposed amount of blood makes it sound like a struggle, not something very quick. I did not mean to suggest that the encounter was her choice.
IMO she was ambushed but was able to fight back. Not sure about whether she was able to have some kind of conversation but I definitely think FD knew what he was going to do when he got to the house.

Its hard to understand what is going on with Judge Noble in the Civil Case as the entire situation with Atty Norman Pattis deposition and explanation of how he has been paid by FD who has a reported income in Family Court of $50,000/yr, has become BEYOND CONFUSING? The last order by the Judge was highly confusing and didn't appear to deal with the deposition of Atty Norman Pattis AT ALL IMO. Was Atty Norman Pattis receiving preferential treatment by Judge Noble for whatever reason? Why would it NOT be relevant to understand how a team of attorneys are being paid by a person that has been unable to pay child support for 2+ years and has been a deadbeat dad and also has been a deadbeat tenant at 4Jx too?

Please wake up Judge Noble to the scam that is being spun by FD and Atty M in your courtroom!

Attorney for Jennifer Dulos’ mother renews call for info on how Norm Pattis is paid

Police suspect a folding hunting knife was used to kill Jennifer Farber Dulos. A Hartford man sold it for $10.

Per above HC report, LE believed a knife was the murder weapon. Existence of the knife and the blue-striped pillow would be hearsay, per homeless man who found them and “Fudge”, if those items had not been recovered. But hm said the knife was bloody and he wiped it on his pants. I wonder if LE recovered the pants HM was wearing and were able to test for JF’s DNA? They’d then have more proof identifying the murder weapon. FD could have run through the woods with a knife, but would be hard to think of him carrying a pillow. Could it have come from JF's car--maybe kept there for the children?

IMO she was ambushed but was able to fight back. Not sure about whether she was able to have some kind of conversation but I definitely think FD knew what he was going to do when he got to the house.
I agree. I was on the fence but then a day or two ago, I was reminded about the license plates. That is such a seemingly small detail but because it is so small, it never could have/would have been done without planning down to the smallest detail. Everything was planned alright. Just very poorly. IMO.

Its hard to understand what is going on with Judge Noble in the Civil Case as the entire situation with Atty Norman Pattis deposition and explanation of how he has been paid by FD who has a reported income in Family Court of $50,000/yr, has become BEYOND CONFUSING? The last order by the Judge was highly confusing and didn't appear to deal with the deposition of Atty Norman Pattis AT ALL IMO. Was Atty Norman Pattis receiving preferential treatment by Judge Noble for whatever reason? Why would it NOT be relevant to understand how a team of attorneys are being paid by a person that has been unable to pay child support for 2+ years and has been a deadbeat dad and also has been a deadbeat tenant at 4Jx too?

Please wake up Judge Noble to the scam that is being spun by FD and Atty M in your courtroom!

Attorney for Jennifer Dulos’ mother renews call for info on how Norm Pattis is paid
Both confusing and Suspicious--since Judge Noble previously ruled FD did have to provide the docs re how he's paying his lawyers, and that attorney-client privilege didn't apply. Then the judge grants NP's motion to quash on an issue NP didn't even plead--ignoring the attorney-client privilege argument NP did plead. I agree it did look like preferential treatment for Atty Norman Pattis.

Police suspect a folding hunting knife was used to kill Jennifer Farber Dulos. A Hartford man sold it for $10.

Per above HC report, LE believed a knife was the murder weapon. Existence of the knife and the blue-striped pillow would be hearsay, per homeless man who found them and “Fudge”, if those items had not been recovered. But hm said the knife was bloody and he wiped it on his pants. I wonder if LE recovered the pants HM was wearing and were able to test for JF’s DNA? They’d then have more proof identifying the murder weapon. FD could have run through the woods with a knife, but would be hard to think of him carrying a pillow. Could it have come from JF's car--maybe kept there for the children?

I think it's pretty common for people with kids and/or back issues to carry a pillow in the car...so that doesn't surprise me. The use of knife is a bit disturbing.

Would FD have laid out a tarp before Jennifer arrived home? (LE hasn't shown the video of the car leaving Welles with the children....Wonder what time they left?) How much time did FD have to prepare to ambush JD? Did he access the garage before she arrived home? He could have watched the kids open the garage to get out the basketball they used to play with on Wednesday evening....just speculating...Sports equipment could have been stored in the garage.

I agree. I was on the fence but then a day or two ago, I was reminded about the license plates. That is such a seemingly small detail but because it is so small, it never could have/would have been done without planning down to the smallest detail. Everything was planned alright. Just very poorly. IMO.
I think he had loose plans to kill her as soon as she escaped to NC with the kids - that was the turning point for him. If you look at perps in similar DV related murder cases like Peter Chadwick (I think he fits a similar profile... wealthy, wife wanted out, kids in private schools, connections to other countries etc) they don’t truly care about the kids, they just care about taking everything from their ex and gaining from it. In this case I think FD took some pointers from guys like Chadwick but made sure to troubleshoot for their mistakes... in turn hastily making his own when his plan didn’t work out exactly as expected. Jennifer absolutely knew that FD was capable of killing her as soon as she put her kids in that car and drove off to New Canaan without telling him. She bought herself some time, sure, but I think she had some idea this could happen eventually.

Yes!!

I think he had loose plans to kill her as soon as she escaped to NC with the kids - that was the turning point for him. If you look at perps in similar DV related murder cases like Peter Chadwick (I think he fits a similar profile... wealthy, wife wanted out, kids in private schools, connections to other countries etc) they don’t truly care about the kids, they just care about taking everything from their ex and gaining from it. In this case I think FD took some pointers from guys like Chadwick but made sure to troubleshoot for their mistakes... in turn hastily making his own when his plan didn’t work out exactly as expected. Jennifer absolutely knew that FD was capable of killing her as soon as she put her kids in that car and drove off to New Canaan without telling him. She bought herself some time, sure, but I think she had some idea this could happen eventually.
Never heard of that case, just looked it up. Wow.

Can someone remind us when their next major court dates are? Could it be possible they are arrested for murder, etc at these appearances? Is it more likely AW3 would come out before or after?

.....LE said "lying in wait". IMO he didn't have a
tarp down or there wouldn't have been obvious
cleaned up blood.
A folding hunting knife- these things are lethal.
I saw one recently that someone found in a parking lot. Just a fancy 'switch blade' which are illegal in some places, because they're deadly as a weapon. Can quickly dispatch a fighting opponent. And lots of blood, unexpectedly.
I'm still convinced MT is ashamed for what she
did and participated in which is why she doesn't fully admit anything. Coward, also.
And FD hid her body well because of the ghastly things he did to her body, maybe before
AND after death.
AW3 when it comes will require a strong stomach, IMO so be ready.
and Welcome back @afitzy. You were missed.

So, MT's business's IG account & I are now friends. I had a good look through, and here are some of my impressions:

1. I suspect MT accepted my request as I am in the same type of business as FD (not US based). Probably sees me as a prospective customer. Her feed is updated regularly (about once a day) and comes across as well-curated.

2. There are no personal/family photos on the feed. All comments are heavily moderated. Only business related comments and positive feedback on the photos seem to be allowed.

3. Her product is really nice. I can see that it is good quality and well-selected. Seems like she recently received some new stock. Everything seems to be selected with upmarket CT style homes in mind - in terms of colours, patterns, sizes, quality. Some thought went into these purchases.

4. In-between images of items that are for sale, there are Patagonian lifestyle shots, e.g. barbecues, ice-capped mountains, beautiful Argentinian scenery and the like. These are cleverly inserted to create a mood around the product.

IMO, based on the above, I get the impression that she is still quite serious about this business. By locking the account, rather than close it, implies she doesn't want to sever this type of marketing just yet. Might just be because she needs to move product in order to pay the bills.

Last edited:
Both confusing and Suspicious--since Judge Noble previously ruled FD did have to provide the docs re how he's paying his lawyers, and that attorney-client privilege didn't apply. Then the judge grants NP's motion to quash on an issue NP didn't even plead--ignoring the attorney-client privilege argument NP did plead. I agree it did look like preferential treatment for Atty Norman Pattis.
Could all these players be in a secret society, protecting each other ?
Illuminati

Moo

.....LE said "lying in wait". IMO he didn't have a
tarp down or there wouldn't have been obvious
cleaned up blood.
A folding hunting knife- these things are lethal.
I saw one recently that someone found in a parking lot. Just a fancy 'switch blade' which are illegal in some places, because they're deadly as a weapon. Can quickly dispatch a fighting opponent. And lots of blood, unexpectedly.
I'm still convinced MT is ashamed for what she
did and participated in which is why she doesn't fully admit anything. Coward, also.
And FD hid her body well because of the ghastly things he did to her body, maybe before
AND after death.
AW3 when it comes will require a strong stomach, IMO so be ready.
and Welcome back @afitzy. You were missed.
I occurs to me that with multiple cars and a three bay garage, that there were multiple garage door openers, probably one on the sun visor of each car plus one or two mounted and hidden outside. In other words, it probably wouldn't have been difficult for FD to take one away when he picked up or dropped off the kids. Other than the one on her own sun visor, I am sure she didn't account for the rest every day so he could have been in her many garage at least times prior to that day.
Also, I doubt he put down a tarp because she would have immediately seen it as she was pulling into the garage, since he would have had to put it down between cars where he expected the blood to be spilled and that was as she was stepping out of her car.MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member