Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined websleuths a few minutes ago and I can’t contain my excitement. I’m joining as a few things have been heavy on my heart. I’m an audiologist located in CO with 2 cases of friends (they were my mom’s friends and I just remember them from when I was a kid) that I’d like to look into. I was 13-16 when they died and now that I’m old enough to do some digging, I’m interested in getting to the bottom of what happened. They were both unrelated suicides years and states apart, but after knowing these people and talking to their close friends and families for years, suicide doesn’t really add up in either case. Both SOs have shady backgrounds and Evelyn comes to me once a year in a dream telling me she didn’t do this. I’ve had this dream consistently once a year since I was 16. IM now 26. It’s time to make it stop. I had my yearly dream the other night and then another friend brought up Trey at dinner and it got my wheels spinning. I am COMPLETELY out of my league and new to amateur sleuthing so I’m calling on you all to help me get started. I don’t even know where to begin. I’d love any and all help you have to offer. Thanks in advanced! Let’s get down to business!!

Hello fellow sleuths, I'm excited to join! I am a college journalism student with a lifelong obsession with true crime and mysteries. I recently read "I'll Be Gone in the Dark" and the whole case surrounding the EARS/ONS fascinated me so I have decided to join here and hopefully help in some way. I'm also an avid podcast consumer with my favorite being The Last Podcast On The Left.

Welcome! We’re glad to have you aboard...we have a lot of content to view and many links to read :)

I just joined websleuths a few minutes ago and I can’t contain my excitement. I’m joining as a few things have been heavy on my heart. I’m an audiologist located in CO with 2 cases of friends (they were my mom’s friends and I just remember them from when I was a kid) that I’d like to look into. I was 13-16 when they died and now that I’m old enough to do some digging, I’m interested in getting to the bottom of what happened. They were both unrelated suicides years and states apart, but after knowing these people and talking to their close friends and families for years, suicide doesn’t really add up in either case. Both SOs have shady backgrounds and Evelyn comes to me once a year in a dream telling me she didn’t do this. I’ve had this dream consistently once a year since I was 16. IM now 26. It’s time to make it stop. I had my yearly dream the other night and then another friend brought up Trey at dinner and it got my wheels spinning. I am COMPLETELY out of my league and new to amateur sleuthing so I’m calling on you all to help me get started. I don’t even know where to begin. I’d love any and all help you have to offer. Thanks in advanced! Let’s get down to business!!

Welcome from a fellow Coloradan. If there is anything I can possibly do to assist you in your research, please let me know via individual threads and/or PMs. Best of luck in your quest for the truth.

If their 2 cases are not already on WS I’m more than happy to review them and if possible start threads for them both.

Hello,
Welcome to all the new members. I understand the interest as I've been coming here for awhile, then will not be here, then back.

Among the latest cases I've read are two missing women, decades apart and eerily similar. Is there a forum or thread where law enforcement might "hang out" and answer questions? I can't wrap my head around people hiking with other people, getting slightly ahead of the party and vanishing -- never to be heard from again. Is there anywhere on websleuths to discuss how that might happen or what the LEO actually think happens in most of those cases? I would like some direction for my thoughts.

Thanks for suggestions,

Hello all,

I'm new around here but I've been active on Unresolved cases on Reddit for a long while, and I've lurked here a good deal too, reading many threads and cases. I'm from Leeds in Yorkshire (UK) and I'm always extremely interested in cases from my neck of the woods.

One case I'd love to see solved one day is that of Lindsey Jo Rimer, from Hebden Bridge. It's a place my partner and I visit regularly, and I'm always haunted by the posters of her, which are still up even after all these years.

Hello all,

I'm new around here but I've been active on Unresolved cases on Reddit for a long while, and I've lurked here a good deal too, reading many threads and cases. I'm from Leeds in Yorkshire (UK) and I'm always extremely interested in cases from my neck of the woods.

One case I'd love to see solved one day is that of Lindsey Jo Rimer, from Hebden Bridge. It's a place my partner and I visit regularly, and I'm always haunted by the posters of her, which are still up even after all these years.
Welcome to Ws HorrorQueen!
This is the thread for Lindsay..
UK - UK - Lindsay Rimer, 13, Hebden Bridge, Yorks, 7 Nov 1994

Hello,
Welcome to all the new members. I understand the interest as I've been coming here for awhile, then will not be here, then back.

Among the latest cases I've read are two missing women, decades apart and eerily similar. Is there a forum or thread where law enforcement might "hang out" and answer questions? I can't wrap my head around people hiking with other people, getting slightly ahead of the party and vanishing -- never to be heard from again. Is there anywhere on websleuths to discuss how that might happen or what the LEO actually think happens in most of those cases? I would like some direction for my thoughts.

Thanks for suggestions,
Welcome to Ws CuriousCricket!
Who are the missing women that you referred to, will see if we have a thread here already, or if one can be started.

Hello all,

Welcome! I'm near Leeds too, there are a few of us locals on here and dozens of other British posters. Have a look at the UK Index in my signature link below, cases should be added there when they come up though (luckily!) we don't get too many. It's all hands on deck when we do and there are some truly amazing minds on Websleuths!

Hopefully I'm doing this right!
Hey, I'm Tiffany aka IntrovertedAwareness . . . Almost 30, stay at home mom with an intense interest in True Crime. Just joined today. I'm excited to join & help where I can! I'm always watching YouTube videos on cases but wanted to get more information or even point out things I noticed.

I'm looking forward to getting to work & getting to know some people on here!

Hopefully I'm doing this right!
Hey, I'm Tiffany aka IntrovertedAwareness . . . Almost 30, stay at home mom with an intense interest in True Crime. Just joined today. I'm excited to join & help where I can! I'm always watching YouTube videos on cases but wanted to get more information or even point out things I noticed.

I'm looking forward to getting to work & getting to know some people on here!
Welcome to Ws IntrovertedAwareness!
Are there any particular type of cases that interest you, if so i can point you out to the appropriate threads.

Welcome to Ws IntrovertedAwareness!
Are there any particular type of cases that interest you, if so i can point you out to the appropriate threads.

I'm very involved with the Steven Avery case, just for the simple entertainment lol
I'm a huge fan, sounds so morbid, of Ted Bundy & John Wayne Gacy.
I'm looking into the Delphi Murders lately & I've always kept an eye on the Liss Irwin case.

I'm very involved with the Steven Avery case, just for the simple entertainment lol
I'm a huge fan, sounds so morbid, of Ted Bundy & John Wayne Gacy.
I'm looking into the Delphi Murders lately & I've always kept an eye on the Liss Irwin case.
To get you started..
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

IL - IL - John Wayne Gacy

Ted Bundy - Serial Killer - 1974-1978

The Abigail Williams/Liberty German case is what brought me here. I'm interested in all kinds of True Crime but this one really gives me goose bumps.
I only joined today so I'm doing a look around and get myself acquainted! Hi Ws!
Welcome to Ws busymcmoody!

Hello fellow sluthes! My names Dorian, I'm from Long Island New York (where my LISK obsessed at?), and I'm 25. Just found out about this site despite being obsessed with true crime for about 10 years. Cant wait to have a look around.

Hello fellow sluthes! My names Dorian, I'm from Long Island New York (where my LISK obsessed at?), and I'm 25. Just found out about this site despite being obsessed with true crime for about 10 years. Cant wait to have a look around.

Welcome! If you need any help navigating the site (or anything else) let me know.

Hi. I'm new here. I heard about this site a while ago and bookmarked it with the intent of trying to help with a case or two. I never got around to it. With winter approaching, I am hoping to dedicate some time to it now. I will likely lurk for a while reading threads and finding out how to help. I enjoy tedious tasks so I am good at being persistent when digging up info. I look forward to being able to help.

:D
Hi. I'm new here. I heard about this site a while ago and bookmarked it with the intent of trying to help with a case or two. I never got around to it. With winter approaching, I am hoping to dedicate some time to it now. I will likely lurk for a while reading threads and finding out how to help. I enjoy tedious tasks so I am good at being persistent when digging up info. I look forward to being able to help.

Welcome!! So glad to have you aboard

Hi!

Melbourne based graphic designer here. I've been wanting to put my skills to good use, and this seems like the place to be. If there's any work that needs to be done with forensic graphics (age progression, facial reconstruction etc) I'd be interested in helping out w that. Feel free to point me in the right direction if you know of a case that needs that kind of work. :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77