UK UK - Sarah Wellgreen, 46, Kent, 9 Oct 2018 #2 *B. Lacomba guilty*

There’s not been any discussion from prosecution and defence regarding mobile phone triangulations on any of the phones.

Why did Sarah have up to 6 mobile phones? Who needs more than 2 phones, work and personal. She could quite easily have used a 7th to disappear.

In the press, Peter Simon’s, her first husband has stated that Sarah was madly in love with someone from Portsmouth who was younger, who could this be and has that person been interviewed?

I am also leaning towards she has done a runner, her life was quite messed up with these men everywhere, her job wasn’t a reliable source of income as a self employed mobile beauty therapist, she has taken her kids to various men’s houses to live - at least two different men, Neil and another wealthy guy in Surrey. All that seems very insecure to me and definitely unstable for children.

There’s a lot more to this whole case and Sarah behind the scenes I think.

Does anyone have any links to any of her dating profiles?

I've absolutely no doubt she's dead and the defendant is responsible. From a jurors point of view though I'm not sure the prosecution have quite done enough. Hopefully there's lots we haven't heard which paints a more damming overall picture.

Why does it say found deceased at the top of the page now?

The police think she's dead but she's not been pronounced legally dead not have the jury said they believe her to be dead or alive so how has she been found deceased?

Sarah's body has still not been recovered, not sure why title of thread has changed? o_O I was confused too - immediately thought wow she's been found...

Sadly Websleuths is strewn with thousands of cases where a single man has disposed of a woman's body (even women who are an average size like Sarah!) I once moved an entire three piece suite down two flights of stairs in a block of flats on my own and no-one came out of their flats. I just had to get it done that night so I got it done. And the male nurses I have worked with and the men I have known well have been much much stronger than me, even those who didn't look it.
Here's hoping the jurors at least give Sarah and her children the respect of not thinking she is shacked up with a toyboy in Portsmouth having a good laugh at them and the rest of her family and friends going through this ordeal. Let's give her that respect here at least.

Y'know what, all this emphasis that Lacomba and his defence are putting on Sarah's relationship history is really starting to pee me off ...

Call her sexist names, call her needy, call her dysfunctional in relationships but, do not, DO NOT conflate her history with men to being a woman who would just up and leave her children, 3 being very little to the hell and trauma of not knowing where their mummy is! We've heard absolutely nothing and I've seen nothing to suggest that she was in any way the type of woman who would 'leave her kids to run off abroad with a new man' as Jaun (the dodgy Dad) Lacomba would have us believe. If that was the case, she'd have left her kids behind with Ben when she moved in with Neil and she wouldn't have gone through the trauma and expense of fighting for them in court!

Sadly Websleuths is strewn with thousands of cases where a single man has disposed of a woman's body (even women who are an average size like Sarah!) I once moved an entire three piece suite down two flights of stairs in a block of flats on my own and no-one came out of their flats. I just had to get it done that night so I got it done. And the male nurses I have worked with and the men I have known well have been much much stronger than me, even those who didn't look it.
Here's hoping the jurors at least give Sarah and her children the respect of not thinking she is shacked up with a toyboy in Portsmouth having a good laugh at them and the rest of her family and friends going through this ordeal. Let's give her that respect here at least.

Exactly this Rosalinda. I have moved king size beds, wardrobes and cupboards down stairs - gravity is working with you so size and strength is not so important.
I find it completely believable that BL could do this ( with SW in a large suitcase or one of those boxes he uses for his Nerf guns ).
I realise the Defence is being paid to defend her client, but let's hope the jurors give Sarah more respect than to believe she just ran away from her young children and wider family.

Y'know what, all this emphasis that Lacomba and his defence are putting on Sarah's relationship history is really starting to pee me off ...

Call her sexist names, call her needy, call her dysfunctional in relationships but, do not, DO NOT conflate her history with men to being a woman who would just up and leave her children, 3 being very little to the hell and trauma of not knowing where their mummy is! We've heard absolutely nothing and I've seen nothing to suggest that she was in any way the type of woman who would 'leave her kids to run off abroad with a new man' as Jaun (the dodgy Dad) Lacomba would have us believe. If that was the case, she'd have left her kids behind with Ben when she moved in with Neil and she wouldn't have gone through the trauma and expense of fighting for them in court!

I value your opinion but nothing is actually proven in this case. Her running off is a possibility, people have done this before numerous times including women!

There has been people who knew her well in the last 12 months who have been quoted as saying she might have run off! I know you won’t like that but it’s still there on the table.

I don’t know how you you can be so sure she hasn’t run off or left her kids. She lived separately with the two twins and not her 12 year old kid who lived with Ben miles away from NAG. Leaving one behind is very strange!

15:14
Jurors told they must evaluate evidence for its 'strengths and weaknesses'
Judge Kinch explains that experts are allowed to give opinions on evidence as it falls within their expertise to do so, unlike other witnesses who are only allowed to give their own account.

Jurors must still evaluate expert evidence for its strengths and weaknesses.

He then continues to go through CCTV evidence which was examined by forensic imagery analysts, such as the footage from 23 Bazes Shaw cameras and the clips of a car exiting and entering New Ash Green, and the evidence on Lacomba’s own CCTV system being switched off.

Live updates as Sarah Wellgreen's ex-partner goes on trial accused of her murder

I value your opinion but nothing is actually proven in this case. Her running off is a possibility, people have done this before numerous times including women!

There has been people who knew her well in the last 12 months who have been quoted as saying she might have run off! I know you won’t like that but it’s still there on the table.

I don’t know how you you can be so sure she hasn’t run off or left her kids. She lived separately with the two twins and not her 12 year old kid who lived with Ben miles away from NAG. Leaving one behind is very strange!

It is absolutely possible to have a very close and loving relationship with a child and not live under the same roof ... ask a deployed service person.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back