Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how they knew but the dumpster wasn’t discharged into the landfill. I know from friends in the area police were all over the Turkey Creek Landfill. I don’t know if that’s where they found her but supposedly drivers were only allowed to leave their dumpsters and told to leave.
Thank you for everything you brought to cupcakes kidnapping and I hope you will stay on WS and bring your expertise to other cases

Last edited:
I’m just glad they found her, and her body never made it to the dump.

This was what we thought it was, and those two suspects are who we thought they were.

Atleast they’ve harmed their last child.
It sucks, though, doesn't it? Even though we knew this was coming unfortunately, it still is like a punch to the gut. My heart just aches for what she went through, and her brother- oh that poor kid. His last image of his little sister will be of her being kidnapped. Bless his heart for giving the description that he did, because certainly no adult could give one!

These evil varmints- may their nights be filled with nightmares of Cupcake for the rest of their lives. I don't know them, but I hate them. Might need to grab my prayer stick and meditate these negative thoughts away. I should stay away from these children's threads.

Even though I knew deep down inside that this would be the inevitable outcome......it is still a crushing blow.

My heart breaks for her family. I cannot imagine their pain.

My heart breaks for Cupcake. She was just a baby.....just a beautiful,innocent little girl.

Thank Goodness they got him in custody again. I'm surprised he didn't run already. What a monster. :mad:
I'm surprised he didn't run too. He must have thought they would never find her and that his atty was super convincing.
But, I don't know what he was planning to do with the CP they found on his phone.
Gosh, this whole thing makes me sick!
How the heck did a guy in his late 30's, who's been into child *advertiser censored* and probably molestations never get caught? It sounds like he escalated. Now we have a little 3 year old murdered!

It sucks, though, doesn't it? Even though we knew this was coming unfortunately, it still is like a punch to the gut. My heart just aches for what she went through, and her brother- oh that poor kid. His last image of his little sister will be of her being kidnapped. Bless his heart for giving the description that he did, because certainly no adult could give one!

These evil varmints- may their nights be filled with nightmares of Cupcake for the rest of their lives. I don't know them, but I hate them. Might need to grab my prayer stick and meditate these negative thoughts away. I should stay away from these children's threads.
The kids are the hardest but they need the most help imo - take a break and regroup is what I say - unfortunately there is always another one

^^sbm

Thanks for link.

I was asking about revenge against the family -- not speculating family involved in KM's disappearance and murder.

I understand, but it's the same answer. The Chief said that there's no known connection between them and the suspects. So how can the motive for the crime be revenge against the family? MOO.

Last edited:
Remains found in search for missing 3-year-old Alabama girl

“Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin asked every resident in Birmingham to stand in solidarity for McKinney’s family.

“More than ever, this family needs us all,” Mayor Woodfin said. “So tonight, we mourn as one.”

Woodfin also took the time to speak to Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s family. “To the family of Kamille, I speak on behalf of all the residents and the city and that we know that your pain, your grief, your tears, your anger, your sadness, your many questions and your pain are not ignored.””

OMG. The poor girl.

Gosh darn it. :(

I am so sorry baby Cupcake ...but you will get justice!
I want to know who bailed that out of jail, they ALL need to be investigated! Hell, who can come up with that kind of money? <modsnip: social media rumor> I'm so freaking angry, sad.. But at least she was found, and we know who did it.. So now we wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I knew deep down inside that this would be the inevitable outcome......it is still a crushing blow.

My heart breaks for her family. I cannot imagine their pain.

My heart breaks for Cupcake. She was just a baby.....just a beautiful,innocent little girl.
The image of her on that video...playing as a 3 year old would do, innocently unaware of the evil nearby. And she walks off and out of the camera range. Haunting. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member