Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 1D0A498F-BDD4-4A78-985E-127E5FD5085A.jpeg
    1D0A498F-BDD4-4A78-985E-127E5FD5085A.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 82
But wasn't the suspects REAR bumper damaged? Was his front one damaged too?

Only seen this rear bumper damage reported in MSM...

IGCK36BQPRD5HOGT7IRFOKDUIU.JPG

Suspect Vehicle/Kidnapping
Police issued this photo of the suspect vehicle, which was later found in Center Point. Two persons of interest were taken into custody.

DWQ7U3E22ZDPRJWVIXEKBTDTOA.JPG

Kamille McKinney Abduction
A Toyota SUV sought by police in connection with the abduction of Kamille McKinney is towed from the scene where it was found Sunday in Center Point on Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

Sounds like they have a lot of info. We’ll find out about motivation soon enough.

Dumpster located near Tom Brown Village but not in the landfill...
Ugh I knew she wasn’t far. But honestly I said it on my first post here when I jumped in last Wednesday they needed to check the trash! How did that get missed till now?

PDS was released from Jefferson County Jail last Thursday -- is he in custody yet?

Person of interest in girl's abduction freed on bond

Al.com reports 39-year-old Patrick Devone Stallworth bonded out of the Jefferson County Jail early Thursday. His bond was set at $500,000 on seven child *advertiser censored* charges.

Brown has been held without bond since authorities filed a motion to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which she is accused of abducting her own children from DHR custody.
BPD picked him up about 7 tonight.

I'm surprised he didn't run too. He must have thought they would never find her and that his atty was super convincing.
But, I don't know what he was planning to do with the CP they found on his phone.
Gosh, this whole thing makes me sick!
How the heck did a guy in his late 30's, who's been into child *advertiser censored* and probably molestations never get caught? It sounds like he escalated. Now we have a little 3 year old murdered!

Why in the world did the court set bond for someone charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*? Judge obviously thought perp couldn’t bond out given high amount but guess what. Who in the h- - - posted
that bond and why??? Since perp is allegedly indigent.

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

Oct 22, 2019

The day after Kamille’s abduction, police arrested Stallworth and impounded his Toyota SUV after he was identified as a man seen in surveillance footage at an Avondale store near the time of Kamille’s abduction. His Toyota Sequoia matched the description given by other children in the area at the time who said a man had been handing candy to kids at Tom Brown Village.

Stallworth has been charged with seven counts of child *advertiser censored* after police found images on his cell phone during the abduction investigation.

He was released of jail on $500,000 bond and was taken back into custody Tuesday night.

Birmingham police returned to his rented Woodside Condominiums home Monday evening to carry out a search warrant of the condo, which has been padlocked by the owner.

Property management said police have been there almost every day, including over the weekend when they searched apartments that are now uninhabitable following an September fire there.

Brown remains held without bond after authorities filed a motion Tuesday to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which Brown is accused of abducting her three children from DHR custody. Brown also uses the name Quentesa Jackson, and she and Stallworth are in a dating relationship.

^^^bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member