Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also keep going back to the video of this guy walking on the bridge. It's almost as though he has a hitch in his gitalong! Like he's throwing his feet forward, an unusual gait. I'm wondering if he's MHMR, possibly low IQ or some other physical/mental health impairment. I bet that's come up before eh?
It’s hard to judge because you have to step gingerly from board to board to cross

He is either dead or locked up simply for the fact its somebody who has too much risk. It doesnt matter if it was targeted or not. To commit this type of crime during the day in a public place proves the person is unstable and doesn't posess any type of intelligence. One victim not only recorded him but left her phone around the scene. He just got lucky this time. That's it. He is gone by now.

Yet, there are many unstable, unintelligent people walking around each and every day. Not dead or locked up.

It’s hard to judge because you have to step gingerly from board to board to cross
I agree. Not only is he walking on the bridge, but the video is also likely enhanced and stabilized, which might provide for a clearer picture, but could have altered the natural motion somewhat. The video posted below is a decent overview of the case, and it includes a bit about something done by GH. Regardless your opinion of GH, the clip he did here gives an interesting perspective of BG's walk. Instead of stabilizing the video so BG's stays center, it stabilizes the bridge. It starts around the 17:35 mark.

Yes indeed, that's no hat on that guys head, he's got a full mop head of hair, and he doesn't look 40 or 50 to me, more like 20 to 30. I guarantee that guy's mother, if she's seen that picture, KNOWS it's her son. That's a big boy there too, stocky, baby face.
IMHO there is no way his Mama doesn’t recognize him! No way!

I appreciate each and every newcomer! There can never be too many people who want to make a difference joining us. That's why we are all here. :D

Despite the fact we may repeat thoughts, ideas, and theories; I must admit I enjoy hearing some of them again. I honestly have changed my opinion more than once throughout these threads. And sometimes it's because a newcomer is restating information that has already been discussed, but in a different way of presenting it.

Glad you are here with us! :)

Nicely said! I like it!

I agree. Not only is he walking on the bridge, but the video is also likely enhanced and stabilized, which might provide for a clearer picture, but could have altered the natural motion somewhat. The video posted below is a decent overview of the case, and it includes a bit about something done by GH. Regardless your opinion of GH, the clip he did here gives an interesting perspective of BG's walk. Instead of stabilizing the video so BG's stays center, it stabilizes the bridge. It starts around the 17:35 mark.

Good video! I like his delivery.

I don't believe that the video is the actual video of BG walking. I think that it has been altered to take out some things that they don't want us to see. It is not fluid enough for an actual video.JMO

Here's the video sequence for anyone who hasn't spent hours scrutinizing every frame. This guy is so lucky.

In the sun, his hair coloring is similar to the background. The hoodie is poking out of the top of that jacket and because he's looking down, there appears to be a seamless head covering as the camera interpolates movement, its levels adjusting to equalize contrast.

In one frame, he looks like Iron Man wearing a hood, for instance.

I understand many people believe there's a hat, or a hood that is over his head. Look at frame 47. Here it is again, unflipped.

Attachments

• bg-multiframe.jpeg
    bg-multiframe.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 289
  • offender-47-young.jpg
    offender-47-young.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 261
No one knows what the man in the video from Liberty German's phone looks like.

Abby's mother said what has been shown to the public is the best it is going to get. So any of us who has are own take on a person we think may be the bridge guy has to realize we are basing it on our own opinion of what bridge guy looks like from an undefined video enhancement. Send the info to law enforcement and let them check it out. If you have a name and address or license plate number I am sure they probably will check it out.

The April 22, 2019 press conference was just the police stating they received new information about a man who may be connected to a car parked in the area. Whatever information the witness gave police they must have thought it very credible. The police are stating their opinion, not established fact when discussing this case. I think people are reading way too much into what was said at that press conference. So stating the killer may be in the room or that the man in the sketch is the same as the man in the video are police opinions. Police officers are human beings and subject to making the same type of mistakes as the rest of us.

The one silver lining in this case is that there is a witness. Unfortunately the witness is dead, but she left what appears to be a video and audio of her killer. So this case is different in that regard.

But as of today I do not think police have any suspects in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

This definitely helps explain the possible reasons for the new sketch and new information. Thx so much!
(I've been pretty mind-boggled with the new 'track' the investigation is taking).

MHMR = Mental Health Mental Retardation, and having a hitch in your gitalong is an old saying to describe an unusual gait. He throws his feet forward when walking. Yes, I know he's on a bridge, and that may contribute to it, but it appears to me to be a somewhat unusual step he has there.

An MHMR, cognitively disabled person could potentially be a reason for family not coming forward.

Lately I've wondered if BG was institutionalized at some point or another in their life, this fits into that profile. I'd thought maybe the former Indiana Boys School, and/or a sealed juvenile record could be involved, but institutionalization and/or specialized counseling and behavior services could be at play, here. Boys School is no longer open, FYI.

Could be the family knows but won't reveal the truth, or it's a well-off family that doesn't want the shame of the truth being revealed and what it could do to the family.

I've said it since early on, BG is wearing a sort of disguise, he doesn't wear clothes like that every day. Could have grabbed clothes from a family member, a family farm they work on, etc. The clothing is too large for BG, shell jacket looks about 2x oversize, and the jeans are too big and bunch up same as the jacket around the arms.

JMO

-FD

Sure in that particular frame standing alone it may look like hair but the video as a whole clearly shows the rim of a sweatshirt hood.

Look from frame 37 to frame 38. This is an example of the camera's digital interpolation of the scene impacting the figure's head. You will observe the hoodie transition from looking raised, to the hair emerging again.

And that brown thing hanging off the front of his pants. That should be a clear indicator. Have the authorities indicated what it is? I think it's a leather fanny/waist pack.

Just a guess on my part, but they already know what it is but won't reveal such while the case is still under investigation.

Good eye.

-FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members