Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we will ever find out the motivation, my guess is not unless someone takes a plea.

Derick has been in custody for a week now and as far as we know she or PS haven't said much at all. Otherwise charges would have come before now. I think they know how trials go and know how to avoid further incriminating themselves. I'm hoping BPD and the FBI has loads of evidence to get a guilty verdict.

Still confused on motive. Seems to me that both of them have motives, but I can't see them doing this for both of their motives combined.

Maybe since Derick had a trial coming up next month that she wanted someone else to feel the same loss she has felt? Crazy, but I could see her mind thinking that, IMO.

Maybe she wanted a kid to "raise" for the next month or so until her trial? Then panicked with all the news coverage?

Of course the more obvious answer is for PS's benefit, but I think that kind of depends on the details of his history and arrest last week, which of course we don't know all of it yet.

Maybe they were paid to take her for revenge against someone in KM's family?

For somebody allegedly with no resources -- he sure posted $500,000 bail rather quickly. There may be something to your revenge for hire.

I've wondered the same. The male female name has bothered me from the beginning...

I guess because she has at least 3, maybe 5 children that I never questioned if she was a female.
The name thing is a little different, but I guess no different than Tracy, Ashley, Shannon for a male.

In other words, I don't know how else she could have gotten the children without being pregnant/female. Adoption is a possibility, but my bet is they are all hers.

:( Heartbroken...this poor baby girl did not deserve any of this! Can't even begin to imagine what her family especially her little brother are going through. Rest in peace precious baby girl. You captured the hearts of everyone that saw your beautiful smile. Don't even want to mention the 2 vile monsters that did this to her. I hope and pray you get everything that you deserve and more. Hugging my kids a little tighter tonight : (

Hats off to BPD on working tirelessly and finding this baby...even though not the ending we hoped for glad she will get a proper burial and not be left with trash in a landfill.

I will NEVER in my LIFE understand monsters like this, but what gets me the MOST is WHY kill these children???? I know somewhere inside these demons, they gotta KNOW they are gonna get caught anyway, so why not let these babies LIVE?!? They were given ample opportunity to RELEASE Cupcake!!! I will never EVER be able to wrap my head around it! :mad: MOO

She isn't human at all, never mind a mother who birthed three children herself. Look at how evil she was, kidnapping her own children, almost killing another innocent person along the way when she slammed into their car and sent them spinning, then hit a cruiser. Yet somehow, this evil and vicious creature was allowed to live amongst people like us- but worst of all, she was allowed to hurt a little sweetheart who didn't do a blessed thing to deserve such sick treatment.

Then they threw her in a dumpster. I am just sick, like everyone else!
I have long said, you should have to have a license before having children. She is a prime example.

@Drc40 said:
Sounds like they have a lot of info. We’ll find out about motivation soon enough.
Dumpster located near Tom Brown Village but not in the landfill...
^^^bbm

^^^sbbm

Conflict in print MSM.

Police Chief Smith announced remains discovered in bin taken to landfill.

It's often protocol for LE to isolate dumpsters at landfill collected from certain areas specifically to search content before content mixed together in the landfill. ^^bbm

MOO
Another:

Police find body in dumpster believed to be missing Alabama 3-year-old
Police said they recovered what appeared to be the body of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney in a Birmingham dumpster not far from where she disappeared nine days ago, the Birmingham Police Department announced Tuesday.

I guess because she has at least 3, maybe 5 children that I never questioned if she was a female.
The name thing is a little different, but I guess no different than Tracy, Ashley, Shannon for a male.

In other words, I don't know how else she could have gotten the children without being pregnant/female. Adoption is a possibility, but my bet is they are all hers.
Good point. It was odd that one of his names was what I consider female, and one of her names was what I consider male...I noticed that right off the bat. But I do notice oddities for some strange reason. I just thought it was me.

So sorry all, I got a little behind over the weekend and i'm just now seeing the posts about the female POI being female but posing as a male or vice versa. I'm so confused, I only saw reports of her as a female from her prior charges and then her mug shots. Can anyone direct me to where it was discovered she may not be female or is posing as a . male?
Well, when the video first came out of the two people walking by Cupcake and her cousin just before the kidnapping, I did say that the first one, to which the Chief said was a male that they wanted to talk to, could possibly have been a female. I have a Roku and went back and forth with that video, and I swear to you all that the first person in that video was a woman. I saw black hair and I thought fur trim.

I have no doubt she is a woman, she kidnapped her own kids last year. Thank goodness she had something for LE to keep over her until now. I am also relieved that PS didn't try to run off anywhere- shocked that he stuck around, to be honest with you. Sounds like he was pretty cocky and confident that they wouldn't be able to either find Cupcake or blame him for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor