Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been posted but there's an AKA here? Kamille McKinney Found Dead: Suspects In Custody

Derick Irisha Brown, 29, remains in the Jefferson County Jail. Authorities filed a motion Tuesday to revoke her bond in a 2018 case in which she is accused of abducting her three children from state custody. Brown also uses the name Quentesa Jackson.
Yes, she has a number of aliases.

Aliases BROWN, DERICK, JACKSON, QUENTESA, JACKSON, QUENTESA E, JACKSON, QUENTESA EVON
Inmate Detail - BROWN, DERICK IRISHA

Yes, your (unfortunately) standard sexually motivated kidnapping.

As soon as they found that child *advertiser censored*, that became the clear motive. It was at that point that the outcome was all but decided.

The only question was where they put her body, and when/if law enforcement was going to have enough to bring charges.
Since she was pretty obviously already dead when these two animals were arrested the first time, I find myself extremely grateful LE found the body on their own rather than make a deal for the location. I hope they nail these two monsters with everything they can

Last edited:
The image of her on that video...playing as a 3 year old would do, innocently unaware of the evil nearby. And she walks off and out of the camera range. Haunting. :(
I know. Will any of us ever get past that? I don't know if I will. Seeing her happily playing with her cousin, picking up things off the ground- so sweet and innocent, the two of them. They had no clue there was a monster amongst them.

I was just thinking a couple of minutes ago- this thread will now be moved to the Located section, with the title "Found Deceased". We've seen that so many times recently, and I swear, every year that I am on here, there's more and more of those titles than there are "Found Safe".

Since she was pretty obviously already dead when these two animals were arrested the first time, I find myself extremely grateful LE found the body on their own rather than make a deal for the location. I hope they mail these two monsters with everything they can
Oh, absofrickenlutely.

I’m sure they were both offered a deal, with the female suspect having the most to gain by cooperating.

Oops!

Just saw "Found Deceased" and I'm so sad. So very sad. :( Off to read the deets :(.

I know this is a terrible tragedy I wish there was a way to stop these horrific crimes and protect all children from harm. Kamille’s photo reminds me a lot of Shaniya Davis who was murdered ten years ago. Shaniya’s case is heartbreaking and so is Kamille’s.

First post...just gut wrenching. Derick Brown (Irisha), 29 - Center Point, AL Has Court or Arrest Records at MyLife.com™ (hope this link is allowed) Brown had connections to TBV. I won’t sleuth family so I’ve blacked out address & dropped pin in general area. Perhaps Brown was the one precious cupcake followed so readily because Brown frequented TBV visiting relations. MOO
Oh wow. I see what you mean. I still think she was the first person that walked by, and PS was the second person, to which the little girls followed him happily. It does make you wonder- which little girl was Cupcake? Maybe her cousin recognized the two of them from before and was the first little girl to run and then Cupcake went with her? We never did find out which girl ran first, not that it matters.

I know. Will any of us ever get past that? I don't know if I will. Seeing her happily playing with her cousin, picking up things off the ground- so sweet and innocent, the two of them. They had no clue there was a monster amongst them.

I was just thinking a couple of minutes ago- this thread will now be moved to the Located section, with the title "Found Deceased". We've seen that so many times recently, and I swear, every year that I am on here, there's more and more of those titles than there are "Found Safe".
Bbm
I think that every time I alert the mods ....

I know this is a terrible tragedy I wish there was a way to stop these horrific crimes and protect all children from harm. Kamille’s photo reminds me a lot of Shaniya Davis who was murdered ten years ago. Shaniya’s case is heartbreaking and so is Kamille’s.
Oh God, that one still breaks my heart! And one person is still free!

Words fail me right now. Never, ever, ever will I understand the need to kill a child.

As @MassGuy says, I'm glad they found her. Too many times we've read "Deceased - Not Found" here.

Praying she didn't suffer.

My condolences to her Family and Friends.

RIP, Cupcake.

OCT 22, 2019
Alabama police believe they found the remains of 3-year-old Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney - CNN
[...]

Police believe the kidnapping was something Stallworth and Brown thought about and acted upon and they found an opportunity to take the young child, Smith said Tuesday.

Investigation will reveal what happened after that, he said.

[...]

Police didn't get any information on the child's location when they first interviewed Stallworth and Brown -- but were able to secure warrants on unrelated charges.

[...]

Smith said Tuesday there is no connection between the two and Kamille's family.

"This young child has touched a nation," the chief said. "This young child has definitely sent a message across that nation that we all must be diligent to protect them all."

[...]

My understanding from the press conference is that they were searching dumpsters from the area where PS lived. I don’t think it was a random check.
Just like they did a grid search of an area that he frequented on Sunday. They knew it was him all along. Kudos to BPD for their hard work and dedication in finding Cupcake.

That money will be refunded at some point. He didn’t violate the terms, and go on the run.

The additional charges don’t mean that whoever put up that money will lose it.

That’s it for him though, no bail on capital murder charges. I hope he enjoyed his freedom, because it’s over forever.

Huge WHAT IF baby girl was still alive when he was bailed out? Being held in that godawful burned out apartment. I hope they can determine TOD. IF it happened after being bailed out, he violated the terms big time .
JMO MOO

In this video they say police are going to charge two men?
3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney's remains found in Alabama dumpster, police say
"When asked about a motive for the crime, Smith said, "I can tell you what we believe at this point. We believe that this was something that they thought about, and acted upon, and they saw an opportunity to take a young child, which they did."

"Our further investigations will reveal what happened after that," he added.

Smith added that authorities were "unable to determine" why McKinney was taken instead of the other toddler who appeared in the video."

And they just now searched it? Really?
They said they segregated the dumpsters from those apartments into a separate area of the landfill. I am just glad that the segregation happened or else she may never have been found! I am still following little Duke Flores' case, his Mother & Aunt have been charged with his death. They apparently admitted to putting him in a dumpster somewhere & he has yet to be found!
CA - CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

OCT 22, 2019
Birmingham PD: Body of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney believed to have been found in dumpster
[...]

In an exclusive interview with CBS 42, council members Hunter Williams, William Parker and Steven Hoyt spoke with anchor Sherri Jackson about the heartbreaking loss of McKinney. Williams, who represents the city’s District 2 and head the city’s public safety committee, said it was a heartbreaking situation.

“I think the entire city of Birmingham has been living on the cusp of hope and fear, hoping that Kamille can be brought up safely and having that horrible feeling in your gut that the worst news, which is unfortunately what we are talking about tonight, could happen,” Williams said.

[...]

Councilman William Parker, whose District 4 includes Tom Brown Village where McKinney was abducted, said that to create safe places for the city’s children, there will have to be a difficult decision between the city and the community.

[...]

Smith said that during the course of the investigation, the remains of a 3-year-old girl were found inside a dumpster near the Center Point condominium, where suspects Patrick Stallworth and Derick Brown were arrested days after her disappearance.

The remains were recovered inside of a landfill in Jefferson County, where law enforcement had been going through 12 tons of garbage in the surrounding area over the last few days.

[...]

The Chief has not waivered so far in his assertion that there is no connection between these perps and CC’s family.

I think these 2 monsters were hunting for a child. :mad:

It seems as though PS came upon 2 unsupervised 3 yr olds and grabbed one of them. It may be that they did recognize the child that lived there because Q's family lives in the complex too. So they took the other one, sweet Cupcake. :(

Sadly, I expected they were. going to find her remains. Maybe it is better than her being trafficked, and still living a tortured existence.

I have to imagine her flying high with Caylee and Maleah and sweet Noah.
upload_2019-10-22_20-55-32.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member