Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subiechik21

Reaction score
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services

3-year-old girl kidnapped from Birmingham birthday party; Amber Alert cites ‘extreme danger’

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney vanished about 8:30 p.m. Saturday from Tom Brown Village public housing community in Avondale. She was outside with friends when she disappeared.

According to other children, a man and a woman in a dark SUV picked up Kamille. An 11-year-old boy said he saw a man get out of the SUV, pick up Kamille and put her in the vehicle. Police do not believe this is a custodial issue. Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.
33DODX7I6ZD6LAAJZGFTSKTMWI.JPG

This is my first time making a thread, please let me know if I missed anything!

Media, Maps, Timeline - *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
OCT 22, 2019
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney: Timeline of a Birmingham tragedy
[...]

Tuesday, Oct. 22:

Police continued to chase hundreds of tips.

"We’re growing more impatient,'' Kamille’s father, Dominic McKinney, said that morning. “We’re hurting. I don’t know what else to say.”

Shortly after 8 p.m., police announced they had recovered the body believed to be Kamille in a Santek dumpster that had been parked near the Center Point apartment complex where Stallworth was initially arrested. The dumpster had been transported to a landfill near Warrior, where Birmingham police and FBI agents recovered Kamille’s body.

Stallworth was taken back into custody and authorities said he and Brown will be charged Wednesday with kidnapping and capital murder.

“This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Woodfin.

“The heart of our state is broke," a statement from Gov. Kay Ivey read.

No, a dumpster near TBV, where she went missing.
Incorrect. Per c
In this video they say police are going to charge two men?
3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney's remains found in Alabama dumpster, police say
"When asked about a motive for the crime, Smith said, "I can tell you what we believe at this point. We believe that this was something that they thought about, and acted upon, and they saw an opportunity to take a young child, which they did."

"Our further investigations will reveal what happened after that," he added.

Smith added that authorities were "unable to determine" why McKinney was taken instead of the other toddler who appeared in the video."
Where did it say two men? I didn't read that.. is it a statement in the video?

The 11 year old witness with the incredible description (I think speculation was that he was her brother?) Whoever he is, I'm sure he has been shocked, devastated, and traumatized by all of this, especially tonight.

You have my love, sympathy and respect, young man.
I can't get him off of my mind- tonight and since Cupcake went missing. I was worried for both of them. My heart just hurts for him. No sibling's last image of their brother or sister should be of them being kidnapped and later found deceased. It's like a punch in the gut for us, I can't imagine what this is like for him. Saying an extra prayer for him.

What sad news to check back in and find out that beautiful Cupcake was found.

It is so amazing that LE were able to zero in on the suspects as quickly as they did. Bet they were flabbergasted!

IIRC, these two were arrested on the spot when LE loafed them at their apartment. Cupcake was not seen or found in the apartment. So these two either passed her off to another person quickly, or murdered her soon after they took her.

Now my question is that dumpsters in apartments or condos are picked up twice a week in my area. With a Holiday last Monday that would throw pickup days off.
So, where was Cupcake kept from the time of her abduction until she was put in the dumpster for this weeks pickup? Do you follow me? She wasn’t in the dumpster for last weeks pickups, whether it was once or twice. Where was she?

OCT 22, 2019
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney: Timeline of a Birmingham tragedy
[...]

Tuesday, Oct. 22:

Police continued to chase hundreds of tips.

"We’re growing more impatient,'' Kamille’s father, Dominic McKinney, said that morning. “We’re hurting. I don’t know what else to say.”

Shortly after 8 p.m., police announced they had recovered the body believed to be Kamille in a Santek dumpster that had been parked near the Center Point apartment complex where Stallworth was initially arrested. The dumpster had been transported to a landfill near Warrior, where Birmingham police and FBI agents recovered Kamille’s body.

Stallworth was taken back into custody and authorities said he and Brown will be charged Wednesday with kidnapping and capital murder.

“This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Woodfin.

“The heart of our state is broke," a statement from Gov. Kay Ivey read.
Obviously they found her body but what specifically led them to charge him PS with murder ? We know they have video which they released - is he man #2 and if yes how could they figure that out from the grainy video? Here’s what I think - they have dna results from the apartment/vehicle and possibly him from the first arrest JMO - isn’t it too soon to have dna from our cupcake ?

I think these 2 monsters were hunting for a child. :mad:

It seems as though PS came upon 2 unsupervised 3 yr olds and grabbed one of them. It may be that they did recognize the child that lived there because Q's family lives in the complex too. So they took the other one, sweet Cupcake. :(

Sadly, I expected they were. going to find her remains. Maybe it is better than her being trafficked, and still living a tortured existence.

I have to imagine her flying high with Caylee and Maleah and sweet Noah.
View attachment 210569
I thought about Maleah too. Finding her a month later along a roadside. At least her mother and father won't have that awful vision.

TBV to Center Point (PS Woodside Condo) -- approx 9 miles / 15 mins

upload_2019-10-22_21-12-0.png

Landfills near Center Point (Woodside Condos)

upload_2019-10-22_21-17-5.png

So many sights -- so little time. BPD had a big job ahead of them -- well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500