Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image of her on that video...playing as a 3 year old would do, innocently unaware of the evil nearby. And she walks off and out of the camera range. Haunting. :(

She must have been so terrified, and confused... :(

I advise anyone that the details revealed going forward could be....unfathomable.....but we still stand in solidarity and strength. If she had to go through that then we can hear....:(

Sorry having trouble finding the words.

Her family will live with this pain and loss for the rest of their lives.

I am dreading knowing what they did to this poor baby. Like I said this could be the case that absolutely breaks us to PIECES. These child cases are of course ALL BAD. There is no comparing.

Be forewarned. This might be a good time to step away. The details may be traumatizing beyond belief. I’m willing to remain here to see this all the way through, but not without thoughts of leaving this place forever. I’m thinking this is my last child case here.

Last edited:
Obviously they found her body but what specifically led them to charge him PS with murder ? We know they have video which they released - is he man #2 and if yes how could they figure that out from the grainy video? Here’s what I think - they have dna results from the apartment/vehicle and possibly him from the first arrest JMO - isn’t it too soon to have dna from our cupcake ?

A second presser is expected today 10/23 by Police Chief -- and perhaps more details will be released about the investigation per Good Morning Alabama's Stoney Sharp -- live from the Mobile Command Center at Avondale.

Stoney Sharp‏ @StoneySharp3340
RIGHT NOW—What to expect today now that the body of 3 y.o. Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney has been found. LIVE now on @abc3340

2:46 AM - 23 Oct 2019

Video report embeded at tweet.

Katherine Page‏Verified account @KPageTV
These two people will face kidnapping and murder charges in the death of #KamilleMcKinney. Police say her body was found in a dumpster—an absolutely heartbreaking end to this search. @abc3340

EHjlGCbWkAAv0NR.jpg

3:20 AM - 23 Oct 2019 pst

Omg, she’s even classier than I imagined :eek:

Stage Name Juisay1234
Location Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Age/Sex 28 year old bi female
Ethnicity Black
Desired Job Actor/Actress, Phone Sex Operator, Reality Performer, Dom Performer, Sub Performer, Makeup Artist
Acting Genres Hard, B/G, G/G, Anal, Solo
Body Type Slightly Overweight
Height/Weight 5 Feet 6 Inches, 230 - 240 lbs
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Measurements Bust 42" Cup DD (All Natural) Waist 40" Hips 44" Dress 14 Shoe 8.5
Body Alteration Tattoos: 2
Experience Very experienced
Representation Seeking representation
Nudity Okay? Yes

What did they do to her :( :(

Omggggg.

“Performer”....(yes I know all “performers” don’t do this. I’m talking about “her” specifically.)

Again I’ll be really surprised if they didn’t record or broadcast dark web whatever they did. Dear God I hope they didn’t, the thought of that for her family...

Sick

—-//

I wonder if we will hear any other charges other than kidnapping and capital murder.

What did they do to her :( :(

Omggggg.

“Performer”....(yes I know all “performers” don’t do this. I’m talking about “her” specifically.

Again I’ll be really surprised if they didn’t record whatever they did. Dear God I hope they didn’t, the thought of that for her family...

Sick

—-//

I wonder if we will hear any other charges other than kidnapping and capital murder.

It would be good evidence for the trial. But if I was on the jury, I would not want to be exposed to what that evidence could be.

These criminals don't seem to be too intelligent. Maleah Davis's killer is a rocket scientist compared to these two.

I doubt they kidnapped her to just quickly put a bullet in her head. I think there is much more to this. I think these monsters had a “fantasy”.

The SA charges if there are any which is likely imo may come later after autopsy, etc. Today we may hear only charges of Kidnapping and Capital Murder, moo. I anticipate other charges to be filed at some point.

Lift this family up.

She also has a profile as Juisay1234 on SexyJobs.com. You don’t need to sign in. Just click on resume. Classy doesn’t begin to cover it. JMO.
good find. A website I knew nothing about. Expected the behavior but again saddened these things exist.

Marc Services - (her paychecks) are from a heating/air conditioning contractor in Pennsylvania

I’m
Confused
Where did you see this information?
From her instagram check she posted. https://www.instagram.com/p/BNpz2wKh8fD/?igshid=1rnsyt7cnbebo

I
don’t understand the location of the check. It was from 2016. I wonder if she lived there then?

Birmingham Police find remains they believe belong to Kamille McKinney

10/22/19

The remains were found inside of a dumpster within a landfill in Birmingham on Tuesday evening. Police have been searching through 12 tons of trash collected in the area for the past several days. The dumpster originated in the area near Woodside Condominiums in Center Point, where Patrick Stallworth, a person of interest, was taken into custody on October 13.

Stallworth and Derick Brown will be charged with capital murder and kidnapping. They are both in custody. Birmingham police will continue to investigate.

[...]

Authorities searched many locations throughout the Birmingham area, including Tom Brown Village, two apartment complexes in Center Point, Marland Apartments on Jefferson Ave and an area in East Birmingham.

Chief Smith says their investigation has not revealed any connection between the suspects and McKinney’s family. He believes the suspects planned the crime and acted upon the opportunity to take a young child.

See Stephen Quinn's report live outside BPD beginning @1:08/3:41

Quinn also reported KM's parents were present at BPD with other family members just before Police Chief Smith's presser.

<iframe width='640' height='360' src='http://sinclairstoryline.com/resour...ea044ed6b72d93af49d4828c.m3u8&autostart=false' /></iframe>

I’m so tied up right now. Sorry to ask for help. No time. Lots of care. Have you tried here?
- Alabama Dept of Corrections
Just woke up.talking to my friend. I’m in shock.please Pam. Stay Strong.

It scaredthe hell out of me. signed off. I went to Roger. I laid down and started to go down hill in seconds. I was going unconscious. I can hear him calling 911. I heard dispatch conference with Moore FD over the phone. She was telling them-Do Not Resuscitate... I woke up with full attention and said no!
“Anyways, I’m lying in the same hospital as last year. They moved me out of ER to ICU. I had a stroke as I was typing to pommy. . I’ve got to get over there to let her know. At 5;am they moved me to PCU. TMy dr sat down bedside me after he discovered confirmation of Stroke. There a is another blood leakage spewing out from the same part of my brain. He’s confused and doesn’t know what to somrththing He then revealed another shock. He said “Pam” - there is something else, it’s bad”... it’s your liver.
I don’t yet know what’s going up.Im gonna give you liver enzymes right now.”

I keep making mess ups with my words. Tsk andtry tomrevover. Nboye. I’ll be back. I need coffee.
I ❤️ U.

What? What! Did they find her. Is she dead? What?

So very sad to wake up to this news. I'm not surprised, but I am heartbroken and outraged that another sweet, innocent young baby ended up discarded like a piece of trash. :(

I hope these two monsters never see the light of day as a free person again, Sick, sick, sick.

Fly high sweet angel, RIP Cupcake.

“The Housing Authority of the Birmingham District also released a statement:

“HABD is deeply saddened and heartbroken to hear the devastating news that little Kamille McKinney’s life was taken away. We would like to express our deepest sympathy to her family and loved ones; and cannot begin to imagine the pain they’re going through. We stand with Mayor Randall Woodfin by asking the entire community to lift up Kamille’s family in prayer in a show of solidarity. Although Kamille was not an HABD resident, this occurrence has impacted everyone in the Tom Brown Village community. HABD will be offering grief counseling sessions on Thursday for Tom Brown Village residents to get help processing their emotions and discuss ways to speak with their children about their fears. It’s most certainly not the ending anyone wanted, however, HABD would like to thank the Birmingham Police Department for their long hours of investigative work to bring this case to a conclusion.””

Birmingham Police believe body of kidnapped 3-year-old Kamille McKinney found in landfill

Just woke up.talking to my friend. I’m in shock.please Pam. Stay Strong.

It scaredthe hell out of me. signed off. I went to Roger. I laid down and started to go down hill in seconds. I was going unconscious. I can hear him calling 911. I heard dispatch conference with Moore FD over the phone. She was telling them-Do Not Resuscitate... I woke up with full attention and said no!
“Anyways, I’m lying in the same hospital as last year. They moved me out of ER to ICU. I had a stroke as I was typing to pommy. . I’ve got to get over there to let her know. At 5;am they moved me to PCU. TMy dr sat down bedside me after he discovered confirmation of Stroke. There a is another blood leakage spewing out from the same part of my brain. He’s confused and doesn’t know what to somrththing He then revealed another shock. He said “Pam” - there is something else, it’s bad”... it’s your liver.
I don’t yet know what’s going up.Im gonna give you liver enzymes right now.”

I keep making mess ups with my words. Tsk andtry tomrevover. Nboye. I’ll be back. I need coffee.
I ❤️ U.

What? What! Did they find her. Is she dead? What?

Whaaat???!!! You’re in the hospital after a stroke? No....

Omg.

Oh Dear. Please take care of yourself. Don’t read here anymore. It’s only going downhill from here as far as information that’s going to come out, moo. Cupcake has been found and will be brought home to her family for a proper burial. These perps will never see the light of day again. I demand you don’t read here any further. Please take care of yourself. Hugs and love from all of us.

Please someone.break it down for me since my post to mommy. I can’t type everywell. She’s dead! No!what am I gonna do. I misseissued yesterday altogether. What? I don’t understand. Help me. I’m gonna biz nurse.so confused.sry in my pst. Lots lotof message lost in my head. I know I typed itbutnowitsgome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth