Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the reason she filmed him? We don't know the reason but maybe LE do.

Could have filmed him too because he teleported from no where.

Could have filmed him because he was making balloon animals...and thats a pump in his pants.

Or it could be it isnt an axe handle. Because that seems pretty far fetched given the evidence we do have. The handle dissapears in other frames from the video. Dont see how im out of line to point that out, or how ur reply is even warranted.

I would just like to touch on a subject we spoke about in past threads. I’m on my phone so don’t know how to link the post and I don’t see a post #.

My post is about what’s on BG’s right hip. It could be a shirt tail or it could be a fanny type pack. Only he knows the real answer to that question.

After I saw a photo in a news article I sent them a question asking who the men were in the photo. There was no credit given or names listed. I went back today to look at the photo and saw that photo credit is given now.

I still find the photo very interesting
Looks exactly like that. A tool belt of some kind anyway.

Looks exactly like that. A tool belt of some kind anyway.

If people see a fanny pack ot shirt tail, then they see a fanny pack or shirt tail. It is quite pronounced, whatever it is and has been discussed many times. Same as hat/hoody/hair/axe handle/dog head. Some see it some don't.

Yet, there are many unstable, unintelligent people walking around each and every day. Not dead or locked up.

I feel like LE know who did this and are trying to get the final few things they need in place to secure a conviction. I think if it was someone that was mentally or psychologically disabled LE would not be as vocal with “it will be a shock to people” verbiage. If this person has a known mental disability or a psychological/psychiatric impairment (ex: Schizophrenia) I don’t think they would mention hiding in place site, etc. Seems they could/would get some backlash if they did and would want to avoid it.

I would just like to touch on a subject we spoke about in past threads. I’m on my phone so don’t know how to link the post and I don’t see a post #.

My post is about what’s on BG’s right hip. It could be a shirt tail or it could be a fanny type pack. Only he knows the real answer to that question.

After I saw a photo in a news article I sent them a question asking who the men were in the photo. There was no credit given or names listed. I went back today to look at the photo and saw that photo credit is given now.

I still find the photo very interesting

Indiana Landmarks is probably a decent organization. But they posted Monon Bridge as a dangerous one in 2016.

Indiana Landmarks announces 10 Most Endangered places | Carroll County Comet

Um Ok??

They see an axe handle in one frame. Where did it go in the rest of the video? Are we wrong to point out the holes in it being an axe?

...what's even the point of ur post? Why do we even discuss anything here? I mean, some people see a dogs head....lets just let them think its a dog then...not point out the obvious problems with that...
The obvious problems are that nobody knows what he has in his pants or jacket except BG himself. He could have a little dog in his jacket and be carrying the pooch across the bridge. I see no reason to denigrate a suggestion unless we know for sure.

Last edited:
Some people do see a hole in his jeans at the knee also and a knife on his left side. I have not been able to see that detail.

It's in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
If people see a fanny pack ot shirt tail, then they see a fanny pack or shirt tail. It is quite pronounced, whatever it is and has been discussed many times. Same as hat/hoody/hair/axe handle/dog head. Some see it some don't.
My post is answering the post about the Indiana Landmark guy, not BG. You are getting mixed up.

Indiana Landmarks is probably a decent organization. But they posted Monon Bridge as a dangerous one in 2016.

Indiana Landmarks announces 10 Most Endangered places | Carroll County Comet

Endangered not dangerous.

I have expressed in the past that it’s “possible” that a crime occurred here for a reason ... to save the bridge. They (McCain and like minded people) were desperate to save this bridge. What better way to bring attention to the bridge? The murders certainly fast tracked that didn’t it.

So “if” DM is really FSG could it be that he intentionally gave wrong info on the sketch that we are told to now ignore?

Anyway it’s a thought that has crossed my mind more than once and I find it interesting.

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see, if and when someone is arrested. Can’t be soon enough for me.

OMG! Never thought of a leather axe head COVER (almost seems obvious now?) and the handle likely going down the pant leg. Also makes one think ... hmmm... WHY did they go after the Colorado HATCHET wielder as they did..? Don't think I've seen this in 2 1/2 yrs here. (Unless I've forgotten... ?).
Welcome, Skray11, to the convo! Great first post!!!

I was thinking the same thing about investigating the Colorado guy. I suspect there must have been some sort of similarities with the crime scenes to spend so much time looking into it. MOO.

Lately I've wondered if BG was institutionalized at some point or another in their life, this fits into that profile. I'd thought maybe the former Indiana Boys School, and/or a sealed juvenile record could be involved, but institutionalization and/or specialized counseling and behavior services could be at play, here. Boys School is no longer open, FYI.

Could be the family knows but won't reveal the truth, or it's a well-off family that doesn't want the shame of the truth being revealed and what it could do to the family.

I've said it since early on, BG is wearing a sort of disguise, he doesn't wear clothes like that every day. Could have grabbed clothes from a family member, a family farm they work on, etc. The clothing is too large for BG, shell jacket looks about 2x oversize, and the jeans are too big and bunch up same as the jacket around the arms.

JMO

-FD

i too think the clothes look too big and like he is holding up his pants. maybe it is someone that lost a lot of weight for some reason? probably a not good reason iykwim

The obvious problems are that nobody knows what he has in his pants or jacket except BG himself. He could have a little dog in his jacket and be carrying the pooch across the bridge. I see no reason to denigrate a suggestion unless we know for sure.

How exactly did I denigrate the suggestion? How was I wrong or unfair to point out that the axe handle isnt visible in other frames, and disappears in the video?

My post is answering the post about the Indiana Landmark guy, not BG. You are getting mixed up.

Thats when the "quote" feature comes in handy. Because it wasnt clear what u were referring to, or who u were replying to.

Without it....what ur post was in reference to is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
The axe handle could slip around the back of his dad jeans? If people see an axe handle, then they see an axe handle. It is quite pronounced, whatever it is and has been discussed many times. Same as hat/hoody/hair/fanny pack/shirt tail. Some see it some don't.

So true! I remember those lengthy discussions over each of those aspects. People either saw them or didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆