Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up.talking to my friend. I’m in shock.please Pam. Stay Strong.

It scaredthe hell out of me. signed off. I went to Roger. I laid down and started to go down hill in seconds. I was going unconscious. I can hear him calling 911. I heard dispatch conference with Moore FD over the phone. She was telling them-Do Not Resuscitate... I woke up with full attention and said no!
“Anyways, I’m lying in the same hospital as last year. They moved me out of ER to ICU. I had a stroke as I was typing to pommy. . I’ve got to get over there to let her know. At 5;am they moved me to PCU. TMy dr sat down bedside me after he discovered confirmation of Stroke. There a is another blood leakage spewing out from the same part of my brain. He’s confused and doesn’t know what to somrththing He then revealed another shock. He said “Pam” - there is something else, it’s bad”... it’s your liver.
I don’t yet know what’s going up.Im gonna give you liver enzymes right now.”

I keep making mess ups with my words. Tsk andtry tomrevover. Nboye. I’ll be back. I need coffee.
I ❤️ U.

What? What! Did they find her. Is she dead? What?
Lots of love, hugs, strength and God speed healing to you my friend. I am so sorry you're going through this- you are on tough lady. Keep fighting the good fight sweet lady.

Kamille McKinney kidnapping reminds woman of daughter's 2003 disappearance

“Heaven LaShae Ross, or Shae, disappeared in 2003 while walking to her bus stop in her Northport neighborhood in Tuscaloosa County. In 2006, police found her body not far from where she lived. Sixteen years later, no one has been arrested.”

Link to Heaven’s thread:

AL - AL - Heaven Ross, 11, Northport, 19 Aug 2003

—-

“The body of 5-year-old South Carolina girl Nevaeh Adams was found in a landfill in that state Monday, a day before the remains of missing Kamille McKinney were recovered in Alabama.

The tragic discovery came a day before the remains of Kamille McKinney, 3, were found inside a dumpster at an Alabama landfill, 10 days after she went missing from a Birmingham birthday party.”

Body of South Carolina girl found in landfill, day before Kamille McKinney’s remains recovered

Link to Nevaeh’s thread:

Found Deceased - SC - Nevaeh Lashy Adams, 5, mother found murdered, Sumter, 5 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

I think it's possible *** (sorry... that's what his real initials should be ) moved her when he was bonded out. He was under surveillance and they got a good idea of where to look. He might have gotten nervous about her state of decomposition or wanting to see if the dumpster had been emptied and deliberately "took some trash" to the same dumpster to check on it.

Thank you to those posting praises of our AL LE. There's a ton of bad stuff to be said about Alabama, but the minute we heard Cupcake was missing and laid eyes on her beautiful face, she instantly became everyone's baby girl and we were determined to find her. To most of us (obviously excluding *** and Hoochie Mama Brown) children and family are our reasons for living.

I attribute the false alarm media response to that. Everyone was emotionally involved. ❤

I agree that all of us here in Alabama fell in love with Cupcake, and were determined to find her. We are all heartbroken today. I will be attending the vigil this afternoon with some of my colleagues from work.

Would I be breaking the rules if I shared a video from QT’s 2nd cousin who has shared some insight into QTs prior life. She is in no way defending her but does give some insight. It’s worth noting she has shared this as public as it would appear she wants the message out....

I do think there are other victims and hopefully this will come out. I can't imagine this is his first one considering he had CP on his phone. IMO
Not tech savvy (LOL) Is there a way to trace pictures, to see if his phone took photos or if they were sent to him. If he took photos those may be past victims.

I said this yesterday, but this guy is 39 years old.

Child *advertiser censored* is one end of the spectrum (for him), and rape (likely) and murder is at the other.

There is middle ground there, and years in which to find it. Odds are he did, and there were other victims.

Agreed on the middle ground and it taking time for a child predator to find theirs. I suspect Stallworth has countless child victims through the years who suffered sexual exploitation and abuse. I also think Brown may have supplied him some ready ones and that may relate to why her own three children were removed from her custody.

I believe Cupcake is Stallworth's first murder victim, and if not his first, then close to it. If I am right and Stallworth is related to Brown's children being removed, it became suddenly more difficult locating victims to abuse in the past year or so. And because of that he has evolved, learning that living children acquainted with him are simply future witnesses whereas a child taken "at random" from off the street and found dead in a dumpster later is a very quiet victim.

One part of me still believes we haven't heard the whole story. I am still stuck on the this thought that it can't have been completely random, the selection of little Cupcake that day. Stallworth and Brown may be strangers to the family, but that doesn't necessarily mean the family are strangers to S and B. SMH IDK, just this strong feeling that there was a reason, it wasn't sheer random dumb luck that led them to choose her. It could be something as simple as a perceived slight in the grocery store or neighborhood gas station by a family member, or some common acquaintance that connects them unbeknownst to the family.

Brown has been in jail, without bond, since Oct. 13, after her probation was revoked following a 2018 case in which she was accused of abducting her three children from state custody.

In that case, Brown allegedly led cops on a chase on July 13, 2018, before crashing into an innocent motorist and then, a sheriff’s SUV. Her three children were in the vehicle during the pursuit and at the time of the crash, but were not injured.

Brown was charged at that time with three counts of kidnapping, second-degree assault, attempting to elude and four counts of reckless endangerment, according to AL.com. She is set to go on trial in that case on Nov. 18.
Suspect in Death of Ala. Girl, 3, Taken From Birthday Party Was Also Facing Child *advertiser censored* Charge
I guess this means despite our combined efforts we just can’t keep you away.
Bless your ❤️

People:
Suspect in Death of Ala. Girl, 3, Taken From Birthday Party Was Also Facing Child *advertiser censored* Charge
Police allege photos on Patrick Stallworth's phone depict underage girls

“Police have not said how the girl died, or how long she may have been dead by the time she was found.”

I guess this means despite our combined efforts we just can’t keep you away.
Bless your ❤️

Yeah obviously ima isnt listening to me when I said “I demand...”, lol.

Would I be breaking the rules if I shared a video from QT’s 2nd cousin who has shared some insight into QTs prior life. She is in no way defending her but does give some insight. It’s worth noting she has shared this as public as it would appear she wants the message out....

Uh, yeah. :) moo.

ETA: It has been my speculation that perhaps this woman was abused severely as a child and I said that as soon as I heard there was a woman involved. Is this an excuse, of course not, just noting as a potential factor re: profiling. Everything is JmO.

Last edited:
Omg, she’s even classier than I imagined :eek:

Stage Name Juisay1234
Location Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Age/Sex 28 year old bi female
Ethnicity Black
Desired Job Actor/Actress, Phone Sex Operator, Reality Performer, Dom Performer, Sub Performer, Makeup Artist
Acting Genres Hard, B/G, G/G, Anal, Solo
Body Type Slightly Overweight
Height/Weight 5 Feet 6 Inches, 230 - 240 lbs
Hair/Eyes Brown/Brown
Measurements Bust 42" Cup DD (All Natural) Waist 40" Hips 44" Dress 14 Shoe 8.5
Body Alteration Tattoos: 1
Experience Very experienced
Representation Seeking representation
Nudity Okay? Yes
MASSGUY How does a person get so far "off track?" Bragging about (paraphrasing) "taking other women's men/husbands/boyfriends"...etc.?? (Wait till her MOM reads that stuff!)
I am assuming this mother of 3(?) didn't attend PTA meetings, either. I don't need to be a sleuth to realize "her life style choices" may have attracted some unsavory characters, ugh.
So sad for this beautiful little baby. Heart broken...

Ugh. I’m just checking back into this thread after leaving it overnight. This is the worst thing to come back to.

Fly high, sweet Cupcake. You didn’t deserve this.

I hope these two POI’s don’t last a long time in prison and that everyone knows they’re baby killers. They’re the worst of the worst. I just... have no more words that are appropriate for polite society on this one.

Your message comes across clearly. It’s what I’m praying for also. No lawyer’s strategies, no postponements, no excuses, no years tied up in the legal system, no trials for the loved ones to suffer through, no horrible pictures for them to look at, etc.

I’m just trying to catch up. Is LE saying they found her remains inside a dumpster they’ve had in their custody since she went missing? So it took them 10 days to search it?
Well, I think they had to search through about ten tons of garbage, so that would take a bit of time.
If the body was there that long I would think it would have really started to smell. Imo

Well, I think they had to search through about ten tons of garbage, so that would take a bit of time.
If the body was there that long I would think it would have really started to smell. Imo
Definitely. But rotting trash doesn’t smell good to begin with, which could have masked it.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I remember a day or two ago reading a bunch of posts celebrating her being found alive in that apartment complex. Going from joy to the complete and total opposite of that is basically like getting kicked in the teeth.

ETA: I am interested to find out the suspected time of death. Think it was just later the same day she was taken?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member