Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

I hope it’s enough to start applying pressure but not soon enough. I would love it to reach The Today Show, any morning round table newscast really. Just do more than a 3 minute piece before moving on to albino raccoons or the state fair opening.

Both her parents are posting relentlessly, to defend her name, to call on LE to move, to find their daughter. Their frustration has been very high this week, I want an arrest(s) made and answers obtained for them. They interviewed Jarlyn back in late July.......recording the conversation where BS states they won’t find her........they are as guilty now as they were then. Bring them in!

Hi, Rigby!! ;) Yes, long time no see!
Did you know the family? Were she and her children out in the neighborhood or taking walks, etc.? Did you ever see Sluss?
Yes, it's a horrible and very sad thing for everyone who knew her, I'm sure. So glad the girls are in a safe and loving place.
I don't know them at all, but we live in the same town.

There is a People article out now. Hopefully this kind of nationwide attention will bring the family some justice. Missing N.C. Woman Feared Dead May Have Been Pregnant; Police Name Ex-Boyfriend ‘Person of Interest’

Also the (step)father posted a comment in Facebook saying that Monica wasn't on drugs. Based on all the other lies the ex-boyfriend was spouting, I never believed she was.

As if it wasn't enough to take her life, he had to slander her, too..

The latest:
WNCN
Here is the article ...
Case of missing Holly Springs mom of 2 now being investigated as a homicide

Newly released search warrants show police are now investigating the case as a homicide that could result in murder charges.

They have been combing through social media, phone activity and bank statements for both Moynan and her ex-boyfriend Brian Sluss, who is a person of interest, court documents show.

After Moynan was reported missing, the Wake County City-County Bureau of Investigation searched her Holly Springs apartment and found a large area under kitchen tiles that tested positive for human blood.​

After Moynan was reported missing, the Wake County City-County Bureau of Investigation searched her Holly Springs apartment and found a large area under kitchen tiles that tested positive for human blood.​

Horrible. :( I hope whoever's responsible for her disappearance and possibly taking her life are found and put away for good.

#JUSTICE4MONI
Tick Tock

Waiting for the Arrest or Arrests.
I bet MONI loved this fall weather time.
She was everything. He was NOTHING.
I am thankful her family are in a place now with the upper hand. The Hand of TRUTH and JUSTICE.
Time to pay the pieper.

Missing Holly Springs mom now focus of homicide investigation
Posted 2:15 p.m. yesterday
Updated 12:06 a.m. today
By Julian Grace, WRAL anchor/reporter

Holly Springs, N.C. — Holly Springs police on Wednesday confirmed to WRAL News that its investigators consider the death of a missing woman a homicide and consider her ex-boyfriend, who is the father of her two children, a person of interest in the case.
[...]
Warrants released this week show that a former wife of Sluss is also considered a person of interest.
[...]
Domestic violence advocates said people in such relationships need to devise an escape plan and keep the details secret until you're ready to carry it out.

"Someone should have been able to help her," Montgomery said.

Missing Holly Springs mom now focus of homicide investigation :: WRAL.com

A person of interest, her ex which should be arrested. This case is ridiculous. They have everything they need to make an arrest and calling him a no flight risk is crazy.Police investigating death of Holly Springs mom Monica Moynan as a homicide Also , what angers me is, in just the last couple months there's been 2 cases I follow that have had the same outcome of not being in touch verbally or in person with a loved one, but, using text as communication. I understand that is what a lot of people do, but, where does that leave us. Especially for weeks on end, I just don't get that. I truly hope there's justice for Moni.

I live 2.5 miles from her apartment. This whole case is nuts. I feel like the authorities need to check Jordan lake and Harris lake.

I live in this same area, and I agree. I have a feeling if she is found, it will be by someone in or around the lakes hunting or fishing.

The Holly Springs Police are keeping pretty quiet other than stating there is a person of interest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back