***GUILTY MURDER 2nd Degree*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread #2 (livestream) 2019.10.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? I wonder what they talked about on the 20 hour ride down to Florida? I find it hard to believe that at least part of it wasn't murder plans, but then again wouldn't CWW have testified to that?
Wouldn't the state have asked him about that? I watched the Heather Elvis prosecutorial team hit their home run. The FL team had some shining moments but there are some clear hiccups that need to get addressed before their next trial. I am not a lawyer but if I wanted to prove conspiracy I would want CWW to actually testify to what he and JRR talked about if they talked about killing her, testify as to what was said when he opened the cooler to reveal the jumpsuits, etc, testify to how it was that JRR brought those suits. Too many loose ends. Not enough connecting the dots. There was not enough DNA evidence of JRR being there to make it so they could not connect the conversations. IMO.

I was working but caught it on my phone. I'm bummed that he got 2nd degree... but if i was on that jury, i might have had to do the same. They don't have all the info we did. I do NOT think the state proved 1st, and witnesses need a lot more work for Marks trial. I agree with kaen....... they didn't talk about what conspired between JRR and CWW... it was about Mark. They have some work to do. But at least it wasn't hung, and wasn't not guilty. NOT justice for TS, but i want Mark to be the one that gets it ALL

Just found out.....ugh. Just wait until the jury finally finds out all the details of JRR....murder, death, destruction tats! Or that he has been in trouble multiple times before and that his pattern of violence is escalating. It really bothers me when the jury "finds out after the fact" that this was not "boyscout helping a disabled killer make a drive to Florida." Ie....Driving Mister Crazy?? I hope he gets 40 years minimum and a prison without AC.
I think the jury did not want to give JRR a worse deal than CWW got. IMO...and I felt that would be the case the minute CWW started in his raspy Hannibal Lector voice & prisoner outfit & chains.

Does TaySho money stop now? I know she'll be doing whatever show is being done that she went to Cali for, or do we think she will testify in MS's trial?
I wonder if she will testify because she may have witnessed MS and CWW going off to talk alone during the wedding festivities? Can anyone else think of a possible reason they might use her?

I'm okay with this verdict. I think it was a fair, carefully thought out verdict.

I am surprised as to finding it NG of conspiracy though. That indicates to me they might have felt Wayne did set him up to be the fall guy.

I am really saddened and disappointed that the jury did not think JRR was guilty of Murder 1 - premeditated murder. He took the time, from when he was in the pantry, to pick up a hammer, approach TS then strike her multiple times. Sounds premeditated to me. Unless they don't think he hit her at all. Well needless to say I'm disappointed. But if he gets LWOP then that will help! Prayers for TS family. They are probably in shock.

Last edited:
Exactly. People who have no intent to ever murder anyone don't get tattoos that say "death, destruction, murder" on their bodies.

Sievers suspect Jimmy Rodgers has murder tattoo

14426001_G.png
Wait until the jury sees this!

I have not posted in this forum in so long. Hope all is well. Can anyone tell me why it was objected (or I guess, the legal reason - I know WHY they would want to object), when the State began to tell of JRR's nickname? I guess knowing so much of the case, I felt like the defense DID do a great job (unfortunately).

Heyyyy! :) Good to see you!

Not sure what grounds she used for objection (maybe too prejudicial? just guessing here..). Obviously, they wanted to keep it out though. Glad Kyle overruled and let it in.

<admin snipped to remove quoted post which violated TOS>

Wow! Ok, we are all entitled to our own opinion. I honestly think I would like TS as a person. She seems like a gentle kind soul. But, if I was her friend I would tell her to try to slow her role on continually getting pregnant. I get that she needs help but goodness, slow ir down. Now please try to tell me how she had no control over THAT. She lived with JR how long before she became pregnant? She brought how many kids into that relationship? I don't know if it's low self esteem, but she needs to learn that a man doesn't make her who she is. And having his baby isn't a way to make one stay. She's beautiful, she's smart, but don't try to pretend she hasn't made mistakes to put her in the situation she was in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Ok, we are all entitled to our own opinion. I honestly think I would like TS as a person. She seems like a gentle kind soul. But, if I was her friend I would tell her to try to slow her role on continually getting pregnant. I get that she needs help but goodness, slow ir down. Now please try to tell me how she had no control over THAT. She lived with JR how long before she became pregnant? She brought how many kids into that relationship? I don't know if it's low self esteem, but she needs to learn that a man doesn't make her who she is. And having his baby isn't a way to make one stay. She's beautiful, she's smart, but don't try to pretend she hasn't made mistakes to put her in the situation she was in.
And I would like to add: if I met her I would give that girl the biggest hardest bear hug I could. She needs it. She needs to feel unconditionally loved so she has the confidence to make better choices. I was happy to hear she had married. Prayers that she keeps moving on the right track.

Hey guys, Sorry about the rude newbie who is no longer a member. Tricia took care of it. If you see any other personal posts attacking another member, please use the report feature and send a PM to me directly.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member