Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he were dumb and people saw right through him, he would be in cuffs right now.

Im not suggesting he is a criminal mastermind....but he killed in broad daylight, in public....and has gotten away with it. He's lucky.
I disagree. He's the unluckiest person I can think of right now. He may have bided himself some time but he will not get away with it.
And I strongly believe the people around him do not think of him the way he thinks they think of him. You can't hide cowardliness.

Last edited:
That's called delusional.

you'd think he must be secretly unraveling to some degree even though he may not even be aware of it i suppose. it does seem he might mostly feel pretty cocky to himself most of the time but when the realization of what he did does hit him like a brick from time to time that must be so panicky and stressful and cause so much anxiety and fear. he has a lot to be scared of i guess because tick tock, luck runs out eventually and i believe his is about to run out soon

you'd think he must be secretly unraveling to some degree even though he may not even be aware of it i suppose. it does seem he might mostly feel pretty cocky to himself most of the time but when the realization of what he did does hit him like a brick from time to time that must be so panicky and stressful and cause so much anxiety and fear. he has a lot to be scared of i guess because tick tock, luck runs out eventually and i believe his is about to run out soon
I think those around him see the unraveling. He doesn't think they do, but they do.

i cannot wait for this to be over....

It feels like an eternity I can’t begin to imagine how much the girl’s families and law enforcement are suffering. I can’t wait for the day we can celebrate his capture here and finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Snipped and bbm

Your last statement expresses exactly where I'm at, at the moment.

As to your other observation, this has been discussed here and is not beyond the realm of possibility. Libby was active on social media and utilized apps that are difficult to track in some cases as well as allowing users to remain anonymous and/or putting on a fake identity. With regard to the trip to the bridge being sudden, that's debatable. Had Libby been in contact with someone older over previous weeks, knew full well her family would not approve of her meeting a stranger from "on-line" and was she messaging him all the while hoping "someone" would agree to take her there, them not knowing why she wanted to go. Fourteen year old girls can get pretty creative when they want to manipulate a situation. I suspect, had it not worked out that day, it would have happened on another.

With regard to the actual motive, I'll leave that alone, although I'll admit I don't believe it was SA.

All JMHO.

This is a possibility I just find it difficult to consider that the FBI with all their resources would not be able to trace him somehow.

I don't think it's strange. I've followed other cases where LE took their time to make the arrest to ensure as best as they can for a conviction. Indiana is a death penalty state correct??

Indiana is a death penalty state by lethal injection but nobody has been executed since 2009 so it is highly unlikely BG will be executed once convicted.

What I love about LE is they have held true to keeping what they know close to the vest. They have witnesses, they have video, they have DNA, imagine what else they have that we don't know about.
Today is the day.

I’m impressed with LE in this case too. Small towns are hard to keep secrets in.

Last edited:
If he were dumb and people saw right through him, he would be in cuffs right now.

Im not suggesting he is a criminal mastermind....but he killed in broad daylight, in public....and has gotten away with it. He's lucky.

No, that’s not necessarily true. There is some strategy when conducting an investigation because you want a successful prosecution. You want it to stick and to shore up any holes that the defense could take advantage of.

Edit: there are holes the defense could use to their advantage right now If LE doesn’t have their i’s dotted and t’s crossed.

:) I'm here! Reading up on stuff.

If the perp was at that April presser, or listening in, or watched it otherwise, it could easily have driven him in to a more reclusive state. Unless he is dead, I suspect he will act again.

I also think there are those who know the murderer in this case, they simply will not come forward, for various possible reasons, self preservation, protecting family, status, income, wealth and such.

That wee bit of conscience spoken of, that the murderer supposedly hangs on to, by a thread....possibly he will submit to the will of the Heavens, and turn him self in.

Strange how there can be a photo, a video, a voice, and yet this man still walks free, isn't it?

You may be right. That wee bit of conscience may not be related to here on earth, but to the fear of eternal damnation. If he turns himself in and pays the earthly price, he may be spared from the wrath of the Heavens.

Several threads ago, there was a suggestion to use a forensic tool available on line to view BG stills. I use one aspect of it quite a bit - a magnifier - and I have found 2 peculiar knob like things on the inner thigh of BG's left pant leg. I would love for others to look too and see if we can figure it out. If you are interested, I can post the 1 pic I have of him and give you the link to the tool. I really would love to have some way to split up the 47 frames so I can use this tool on each pic, but I haven't been able to find them individually.

It feels like an eternity I can’t begin to imagine how much the girl’s families and law enforcement are suffering. I can’t wait for the day we can celebrate his capture here and finally breathe a sigh of relief.

This is a possibility I just find it difficult to consider that the FBI with all their resources would not be able to trace him somehow.

Indiana is a death penalty state by lethal injection but nobody has been executed since 2009 so it is highly unlikely BG will be executed once convicted.

BBM - This is something I always come back to. No matter how many times I try to get past this part, I can’t.

Endangered not dangerous.

I have expressed in the past that it’s “possible” that a crime occurred here for a reason ... to save the bridge. They (McCain and like minded people) were desperate to save this bridge. What better way to bring attention to the bridge? The murders certainly fast tracked that didn’t it.

So “if” DM is really FSG could it be that he intentionally gave wrong info on the sketch that we are told to now ignore?

Anyway it’s a thought that has crossed my mind more than once and I find it interesting.

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see, if and when someone is arrested. Can’t be soon enough for me.

I was thinking about it. If so, the plan is devious.
If you throw someone off this bridge, it is merely closed.
If you turn it into a titillating tragedy...two friends...a dyad always works (remember Columbine, there’s be no copycats if Eric Harris worked alone). So of course, there will be pilgrimage.
However, still unpredictable. IRL, the investment goes into the park.

Several threads ago, there was a suggestion to use a forensic tool available on line to view BG stills. I use one aspect of it quite a bit - a magnifier - and I have found 2 peculiar knob like things on the inner thigh of BG's left pant leg. I would love for others to look too and see if we can figure it out. If you are interested, I can post the 1 pic I have of him and give you the link to the tool. I really would love to have some way to split up the 47 frames so I can use this tool on each pic, but I haven't been able to find them individually.

Search online for "Delphi case 48 frames"..first link

-Nin

Is this what you are looking for?

Blueberry, did you see this breathing stuff? Because I found something on a regular photo. I don’t know if I am allowed to post it here as the people are from Delphi, but possibly, unrelated.

lots of interesting posts everyone!:)

the random attack v's targeted.
those around libby and abby are of the understanding it suddenly came up the urge to head out to the trial.
so the meeting likely wasn't planned well ahead of time or the girls would have left clues as they had to get an adult to get them there. seemed from Kelsi's perspective a bit sudden.

what if BG was out there and he messaged libby to meet?

if BG was wandering around with a kill kit.....who knows how many times/places he loitered....waited for the opportunity?
by chance was this his first??

I struggle with the random theory because of what LE are not saying.

if I was investigating a random predator like this I would be asking the public up to 2 states away radius for peoples experiences while out on trials.o_O
they aren't.

my gut instinct by all carroll county cops haven't said and the deliberate confusion in all that they have said ....they know who it is and it was targeted.

things are close......imo 'just feelin it';)

moo
Just throwing my 2 cents in-- Targeted

Is this what you are looking for?
Unfortunately, no, that is the file someone shared in the cloud. I need to be able to download each pic individually. I thought I had seen someone who had already split that cloud file into individual files, but maybe I'm dreaming.

I don’t even need to read this. Im dealing with one these types of people (Nothing criminal occurred as far as I know). Weirdest person I ever encountered in my entire life TBH. Totally self absorbed and disconnected from reality.

If BG is a narcissistic sociopath (and like my person) he is not going to be moved by the religious references in the PC. He may portray himself as religious, but he really doesn’t care. He isn’t going to be scared by what LE said because as far as he is concerned he did nothing wrong - he can justify it. Everything that happened was supposed to happen because it was the girl’s fault as far as he’s concerned. He’s also smarter than they are in his mind.

Sorry to go on and on, but like I said I’m dealing with one right now. They are no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong