Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
KF5X26QVOJBDPHR4C2D7I245FA.jpg

AUBURN, Ala. (WTVM) - The Auburn Police Division is asking the public for assistance locating a missing woman.

19-year-old Aniah Haley Blanchard reportedly last communicated with a friend on Wednesday, Oct. 23, just before midnight.

More at Auburn police searching for missing 19-year-old woman

Her fb Aniah Blanchard

Blanchard drives a black 2017 Honda CR-V, Alabama tag #49BS356. The whereabouts of the vehicle are also unknown. Family said she attends Southern Union.

Auburn-area college student from Homewood reported missing

Southern Union is a community college located at 750 Roberts St, Wadley, AL. The college also has branch campuses in Opelika AL and Valley AL. So perhaps Aniah didn't show up for her classes today and that's why she was reported missing?

She is so beautiful! I am so worried about her. I have a terrible feeling about this. What would she have been doing/where would she have been going close to midnight to just disappear? It seems she has many looking for her - hoping an official search will be planned quickly. Hopefully someone will see her car!

I believe Walt Harris is her step- father.
Blanchard drives a black 2017 Honda CR-V, Alabama tag #49BS356. The whereabouts of the vehicle are also unknown. Family said she attends Southern Union.

Southern Union is a community college located at 750 Roberts St, Wadley, AL. The college also has branch campuses in Opelika AL and Valley AL. So perhaps Aniah didn't show up for her classes today and that's why she was reported missing?

UFC's Walt Harris' Daughter Missing In Alabama, 'Please Help!!!!'

Her father is an UFC Heavyweight Fighter, Walt Harris!

Last edited:
#MISSING_AUBURN_TEEN: Walt and Angela Harris, mom and stepfather of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard, are worried sick. The Auburn teen vanished Wednesday night. Last seen in downtown Auburn. Police and FBI need your help. Click link for Aniah’s picture and vehicle description -> bit.ly/2pazzy8
https://www.facebook.com/20329594375/posts/10157642700994376?sfns=mo

from the article:
An investigation into determining her whereabouts is underway. At this point, there is no evidence of foul play; however, the investigation will continue until her whereabouts are determined. Aniah is described as a light-complexioned black female, 5’-6” , 125 lbs., brown eyes and brown hair and was last seen wearing a black dress, tan duck boots with black stockings. She drives a 2017 Honda CR-V, black in color with Alabama tag #49BS356. The whereabouts of the vehicle are not known, as well.

upload_2019-10-25_1-24-0.png

I’m local. I just saw a plea from her parents on social media, and they said she was last seen around Sky Bar which is a local college bar / hangout in the heart of downtown Auburn. It’s right across the street from Auburn University. This is breaking my heart and I pray they find her soon.

Aniah Haley Blanchard, a 19-year-old from Homewood, was reported missing to Auburn police on Thursday morning. She last communicated with a friend just before midnight Wednesday.

Blanchard is described as a light-complexioned black female, 5-feet, 6-inches tall and weighing 125 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair and was last seen wearing a black dress and tan duck boots with black stockings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member