Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

Regarding deleted security video, as always, it depends...
if you don’t feel like fumbling around with SD cards, (who could blame you?), there is the option to use the Cloud to store your footage. Although most companies typically charge a fee for this service, this is the quickest and easiest way to keep track of your footage and gain access to it in an instant. Fairly inexpensive, depending on the package purchased, users can store either some footage or virtually all of their footage for days, months, or even years at a time.

There are two roads that could have been taken to move Anna's car to where it was parked. One goes past a community clubhouse which may have security cameras. I suspect the other road was taken however. I hope LE checked security cameras along both roads.

To all those wondering about security cameras... One of the old messages in thread #1 stated that none of the residences around the area where Anna's car was found had security cameras. Actually, one house had it, but it was pointed towards their backyard, away from the road. So yes, this avenue has been explored, and unfortunately nothing useful came out.

Anna’s son’s school has a key fob assigned to each parent/guardian that they need to scan to enter the building at drop off and pick up. It would be interesting to see Anna’s activity over the late March/early April 2017 time frame and see if it varied from the family’s normal routine... I'm just so curious if anything over that time period seemed “off”.

I think of Anna often. Hunting season is approaching. Each year- I hope someone stumbles across something that could break this case open. I really believe she's not far.

I don’t think she is in the woods. Her husband had quite a bit of time to “hide” her. It really bothers me to say this, but I wonder if he sent her to the local transfer station. In a week’s time, you’d never be able to find her

I don’t think she is in the woods. Her husband had quite a bit of time to “hide” her. It really bothers me to say this, but I wonder if he sent her to the local transfer station. In a week’s time, you’d never be able to find her

That's unfortunately very possible. To me- it seems very risky to hold onto a body and to intentionally bring a body where you could come in contact with other people.

I've looked at the satellite map of Anna's home dozens of times and for some reason- I can't shake the idea that a person would want to head in a rural direction where there would be less traffic, less people, less chance of coming in contact with anyone while transporting a body... whether that means heading directly to a transfer station, a body of water, or the woods.

If Anna was murdered at home, then I suspect her body was immediately taken somewhere from the home (or within 24 hours). It would be risky to hold a body especially with an almost 4-year-old living there and not knowing if someone would stop by at any moment concerned about her and asking questions.

I agree with your assessment that it is risky to hold onto the body.

I too have looked at the satellite map more times than I can count. I have even walked the roads and peered into the undergrowth along possible routs of movement.

The one scenario I cannot shake is the possibility that she was moved to the condo, cut up in pieces and put out with the trash in heavy black trash bags. I'm not sure if that would have been brilliant planning, or plain dumb luck, however it does have a degree of risk that some small piece of forensic evidence would be missed during the cleanup and found by LE. Then there is the blue tarp that is evident in earlier Google Earth views that was gone in later views. Now that I think about it, a tarp would have been ideal to lay on the floor during dismemberment if it had no holes in it.

That's unfortunately very possible. To me- it seems very risky to hold onto a body and to intentionally bring a body where you could come in contact with other people.

I've looked at the satellite map of Anna's home dozens of times and for some reason- I can't shake the idea that a person would want to head in a rural direction where there would be less traffic, less people, less chance of coming in contact with anyone while transporting a body... whether that means heading directly to a transfer station, a body of water, or the woods.

If Anna was murdered at home, then I suspect her body was immediately taken somewhere from the home (or within 24 hours). It would be risky to hold a body especially with an almost 4-year-old living there and not knowing if someone would stop by at any moment concerned about her and asking questions.

I don’t think he held onto the body; as you said, that’s very risky, especially when there is a child who can talk in the house. I do think he got her away from the house right away.

I agree with your assessment that it is risky to hold onto the body.

I too have looked at the satellite map more times than I can count. I have even walked the roads and peered into the undergrowth along possible routs of movement.

The one scenario I cannot shake is the possibility that she was moved to the condo, cut up in pieces and put out with the trash in heavy black trash bags. I'm not sure if that would have been brilliant planning, or plain dumb luck, however it does have a degree of risk that some small piece of forensic evidence would be missed during the cleanup and found by LE. Then there is the blue tarp that is evident in earlier Google Earth views that was gone in later views. Now that I think about it, a tarp would have been ideal to lay on the floor during dismemberment if it had no holes in it.

This is what I think Gould did with Anna. And like you said, sometimes you get some dumb luck that helps you sail through the scrutiny. I hope the guy in Connecticut who killed his wife in New Canaan isn’t as lucky.

This is what I think Gould did with Anna. And like you said, sometimes you get some dumb luck that helps you sail through the scrutiny. I hope the guy in Connecticut who killed his wife in New Canaan isn’t as lucky.

Very possible. If I remember correctly, the New Canaan guy tried to get rid of evidence using public trashcans on the street which was caught on video footage. Unless the LE has video we don't know about- I'm convinced that is the missing piece in Anna's case.

SOMETHING had to have been caught on camera whether it was Anna's or Allen's car driving, purchase of supplies, disposal of trash/evidence. It drives me crazy that this case has never gotten much coverage because someone saw something in those weeks who may not even know they're holding a tip that could lead to a resolution.

Not sure there is enough hours in a day or year to view all home surveillance systems, business surveillance, traffic cameras, etc. but I sincerely hope this was considered from the beginning because something was recorded. As time lapses, I get worried that the footage is never going to surface.

The cell phone is one of the first things people grab when heading out the door, even before they grab their keys. How curious. Makes one wonder if Anna even made it to the car, much less drove away in it.

Anna Maciejewska vanished on the morning of April 10, 2017, after leaving her family’s home outside Malvern, Pennsylvania. The hazy details surrounding the 43-year-old mother’s disappearance have shaken her family and friends.

Anna’s husband, who was the last person to see her that day, reportedly told authorities she left for work “in a panic” that morning and then failed to return home that evening.

Anna last talked to other members of her family on March 30, 2017, when she abruptly canceled their annual trip to Poland.

Authorities confirm this case remains open and active. Anna was driving her 2011 navy blue Audi A4 with the Pennsylvania license plate HTF 2919 at the time of her disappearance.

Six years of Dateline's Missing in America: 134 still missing

I just hate that she hasn't been found. This poor woman. :(

This time of year, little kids get all excited for the holidays, and her son is without his Mom for the third year in a row (17, 18, 19). We know this woman wouldn't leave her son to start a new life and left her son with this monster. I feel horrible for her parents. I am sure by now they've lost hope that she is alive, but the not knowing is just torture.

I just hate that she hasn't been found. This poor woman. :(

This time of year, little kids get all excited for the holidays, and her son is without his Mom for the third year in a row (17, 18, 19). We know this woman wouldn't leave her son to start a new life and left her son with this monster. I feel horrible for her parents. I am sure by now they've lost hope that she is alive, but the not knowing is just torture.

I really thought the authorities would have wrapped this up by now; I thought Anna would have been found, or that there would have been some other evidence leading to her husband being charged. There seem to be more perpetrators who get extremely lucky in this age of surveillance, or else these domestic violence crimes are so well planned by spouses who are intent upon getting rid of their significant others, and getting away with it. Anna is one victim that I really wanted to be found-I think everyone knows who to look at here, but unfortunately not where to look for Anna.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back