Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Klein Investigations and Consulting
12 hrs ·
Public Statement : Michael Chambers Case

This last week the KIC Team and investigators from around the US finished a search of an area on and around Quinlan, Texas. We would like to thank the landowners for their help and for allowing us onto their property. We were productive.

This case is considered by our firm as a homicide investigation. We firmly disagree with Hunt County regarding their conclusions that have been a focus of some around the Hunt County Area. We see no signs of suicide and there are no indicators of such. We believe there is much more to this story and we are working on it each and every day.

If you live in the area of Hail Point, or if your home is on the shore of Hideaway Cove, we ask that you watch your shoreline and/or when you are cleaning up your property that you look for a black/dark blue Dallas Fire Department Shirt and Cap. As well, we are looking for jeans and a blue tarp. If you come upon any of these items please call investigator Gear at 409-729-8798 x 103.

Again, we thank all of you for your offer of service. We have progressed the case - and we assure you - the person (s) that are involved in this case that we will solve this and our hope is that you will be prosecuted. Our simple advice - talk now while you can make your deal. There will be a day where there at no deals to make.

We will keep you updated as we can.

Gosh, this makes me sick to my stomach again. Blue tarp and jeans. Pretty please, WHOMEVER, point us to MC. Everyone needs him to be found.

Klein Investigations and Consulting
12 hrs ·
Public Statement : Michael Chambers Case

This last week the KIC Team and investigators from around the US finished a search of an area on and around Quinlan, Texas. We would like to thank the landowners for their help and for allowing us onto their property. We were productive.

This case is considered by our firm as a homicide investigation. We firmly disagree with Hunt County regarding their conclusions that have been a focus of some around the Hunt County Area. We see no signs of suicide and there are no indicators of such. We believe there is much more to this story and we are working on it each and every day.

If you live in the area of Hail Point, or if your home is on the shore of Hideaway Cove, we ask that you watch your shoreline and/or when you are cleaning up your property that you look for a black/dark blue Dallas Fire Department Shirt and Cap. As well, we are looking for jeans and a blue tarp. If you come upon any of these items please call investigator Gear at 409-729-8798 x 103.

Again, we thank all of you for your offer of service. We have progressed the case - and we assure you - the person (s) that are involved in this case that we will solve this and our hope is that you will be prosecuted. Our simple advice - talk now while you can make your deal. There will be a day where there at no deals to make.

We will keep you updated as we can.

Gosh, this makes me sick to my stomach again. Blue tarp and jeans. Pretty please, WHOMEVER, point us to MC. Everyone needs him to be found.
Thank you for posting the entire statement, MM. I knew I didn't do it quite right, and also couldn't remember if we are allowed to paste the whole thing here.

Someone, please, do the right thing. You will one day stand before your maker. Think of the legacy you will leave for your family. One day it all will come out, wouldn't you like to have something to try to redeem yourself with?
Sometimes the right thing is the hardest thing to do, but it's still the best thing, in the long run.
#bringpapawhome

Someone, please, do the right thing. You will one day stand before your maker. Think of the legacy you will leave for your family. One day it all will come out, wouldn't you like to have something to try to redeem yourself with?
Sometimes the right thing is the hardest thing to do, but it's still the best thing, in the long run.
#bringpapawhome
Yes! And at the very, very least if you are the one responsible for Mr. Chambers disappearance call authorities and anonymously tell them where he is. This family deserves that much.

Yes. It’s November 27th, which falls on the day before Thanksgiving this year. I cannot even begin to imagine what Suzy must be going through right now.
My long-gone grandma's b-day was Nov.25 and I remembered Papaw's was around the same date.
How I'd love to hear more from Klein and the family. I miss our VIs and do wonder if some have moved on, or tried to. I understand the need to move on as best one can, even with so many unanswered questions. There just can't be any real closure :(

The tarp is interesting but not totally surprising as Klein originally described the blood on the garage floor of MC's garage as appearing as if he had been "dogwalked" (one person holding the arms of an unconscious person and another person holding the feet). Klein also said that the blood stopped at the door as if a tarp had been put down and MC put on top of it.

But a BLUE tarp? What info does Klein have about a blue tarp? Is there one missing from MC's garage? I can imagine MC had tarps in his garage.

Is Klein fishing....trying to quiet those voices who are beginning to doubt he really has some info or is there a true lead there?!

The tarp is interesting but not totally surprising as Klein originally described the blood on the garage floor of MC's garage as appearing as if he had been "dogwalked" (one person holding the arms of an unconscious person and another person holding the feet). Klein also said that the blood stopped at the door as if a tarp had been put down and MC put on top of it.

But a BLUE tarp? What info does Klein have about a blue tarp? Is there one missing from MC's garage? I can imagine MC had tarps in his garage.

Is Klein fishing....trying to quiet those voices who are beginning to doubt he really has some info or is there a true lead there?!
I'd love to know the answers to those questions, too, Razz. ( good to see you!)
Also, I thought Papaw was last seen wearing sweatpants and not jeans, that day. Why would Klein be telling property owners in that area to BOLO for jeans?
Klein Inv. said they were productive that day they did search. I understand that probably means they covered some more ground that hadn't been searched well before, but hopefully they will do more in-depth interviews to refresh media coverage.
I do NOT want Papaw to remain missing for 3 years!

Bumping for papaw. Wondering if BC knows who did this and was threatened? Maybe that’s why she never talked, pulled up stakes and moved ASAP, etc.. Just grasping at straws here. My heart is heavy for these families. My dad passed in January and the holidays have hit me hard. I cannot imagine not knowing where my Dad is.. wishing love and light to the chambers family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back