Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she in MT’s custody still? I wonder if this is why MT remains living in Avon-because there should be no other reason for her to be there; her lawyer is in Norwalk, I think, and all of her court dates will likely be downstate as well.
I thought the daughter was with dad. Summers with him to ski, but stayed in Argentina with ma tied up with court dates. IIRC.

Great point, @afitzy ! Wonder if they would pull the listing if they knew about the foreclosure and other pesky legal proceedings?
Trying hard to find some humour in the ongoing tragedy of this case.

Here is how airbnb describes the property owner/s of 80 MS FORE GROUP/ALTER EGO OF FD:

View attachment 211316

What exactly do we think AirBNB did to vet the owner of this property? Does anyone know? Who, knowing anything about the circumstances behind FD finding himself wearing an ankle bracelet and driving down Albany Ave with MT discarding bloody items into trash bins could say that 'this host met our requirements'??????

This all has to be a NEW LOW IMO in terms of owner due diligence by AirBNB. MOO

Nanobody, First WELCOME to our group, we previously had a local here who
was closely observing which reservoirs were
being searched as the searches weren't always covered by local media.
The one near 4JC was searched at least 3 times
that we know of and with dogs.
Wish that local member would come back but
I understand that for some it seems things have
slowed.
Aren't we due for AW3 about now?
I think they are keeping the records sealed for another 3 months. UGH!

I wonder if this AirBNB listing will stick around, or if it will disappear like the VRBO listing of 4JX? Not sure what the verification process is for AirBNB, but it can't be too rigorous... it wouldn't be the first fake Airbnb rental. How to Identify Scam Listings on Airbnb

But if it is legitimate, that could explain the recent shopping trip! (MOO!)

Edit to add: I don't believe there's any foreclosure process going on for 80MS, only 4JX (for now?)

Last edited:
Great point, @afitzy ! Wonder if they would pull the listing if they knew about the foreclosure and other pesky legal proceedings?
Can someone provide a review of the listed property and warn the public, there could be
a knock on the door for various reasons.
And that owner is under investigations for 1,2,3,
bloody reasons.

I wonder if this AirBNB listing will stick around, or if it will disappear like the VRBO listing of 4JX? Not sure what the verification process is for AirBNB, but I can't be too rigorous... it wouldn't be the first fake Airbnb rental. How to Identify Scam Listings on Airbnb

But if it is legitimate, that could explain the recent shopping trip! (MOO!)

Edit to add: I don't believe there's any foreclosure process going on for 80MS, only 4JX (for now?)
The VRBO listing was obvi fake and posted from FB trolls. This is not a fake listing thats why I shared it here. The pics are new if you know what i mean. compare them with the house listing.

Can someone provide a review of the listed property and warn the public, there could be
a knock on the door for various reasons.
And that owner is under investigations for 1,2,3,
bloody reasons.
Unfortunately, you cannot review a listing unless you stayed there or made a reservation and cancelled it

The VRBO listing was obvi fake and posted from FB trolls. This is not a fake listing thats why I shared it here. The pics are new if you know what i mean. compare them with the house listing.

I did notice that, but there were open houses this summer at 80MS, and the pics look like cell phone pics that could have been taken during a walk-through... But yes I agree, this one certainly looks more real though.

Out of curiosity was it ever confirmed that 4JX was a fake listing, or that was just apparent when it was removed after press inquired about it?

I did notice that, but there were open houses this summer at 80MS, and the pics look like cell phone pics that could have been taken during a walk-through... But yes I agree, this one certainly looks more real though.

Out of curiosity was it ever confirmed that 4JX was a fake listing, or that was just apparent when it was removed after press inquired about it?
The realtor confirmed that this is a legit posting so I have no doubts on it. No one confirmed 4 JC was phony but I think it was pretty obvious haha.

JMHO the redacted phrase might read possibly perhaps "Cape Winelands Guy" or something like that. Maybe.

View attachment 211414

JMHO YMMV
Thank you for clearing it up. Yes they don't follow each other anymore. Hi MT since you're reading IG tags don't work if your profile is private. Also that guy has not come back since revealing the connection.

Last edited:
Curious how much it costs you guys to hire people to clean up your reputation on the net MOO

and I continue to nominate @kimch33kim as lead forensic accountant once Fore Group's books are located.

Possibly reassembled from the offices & homes & ski lockers & off-shore holdings of KM and Uncle Admiral and who knows all else. IYKWIM. Maybe.

images

(Great book, BTW!!!)

JMHO YMMV LRR

I thought the daughter was with dad. Summers with him to ski, but stayed in Argentina with ma tied up with court dates. IIRC.

Apparently she was with Dad in the summer, but I don't think we have any proof of anything beyond that - someone who has children at the same school (EW?) would be the best info on this.

Yes, but I'm not certain anyone in the Judiciary is listening and the Press IMO aren't writing about it at all which is so disappointing. MOO
Still trying to figure out to whom I should address my Concerned Citizen of CT letter. Just by chance, while on NPR, I got a name.

Meet the U.S. Attorney

Oh wait, U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut JOHN H. DURHAM is busy right now using CT resources on a political boondoggle in Washington to raise his own political profile while mothers and wives are being beaten by their spouses in epidemic proportions in CT. Is this not DURHAM's job to investigate CT rot first?

Democrats Say White House Is Interfering As Russia Review Becomes A Criminal Case

The press. How about a quick look into the endangered Jefferson salamander and how a road got built in Farmington Valley in the middle of Farmington Land Trust and Metropolitan District Reservoir conservation property? The HOBI Award lobbying group have great pics of the folks that paved the way. Facebook pics of party with reps back in 2010. Downloaded already so don't bother deleting them. HC? DA? Anybody doing investigative reporting in Hartford? Crickets. And that attorney who still has no case IMO who has HC connections and allegedly gets paid off the CT government payroll as a public defender...hmmm, how does that work again? Should DURHAM check this out because it is his job? Or does he hate to get involved in local Hartford/Farmington graft because they are kind of down and dirty and it is more pleasant presiding over moot court at Yale. IMO. MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members