Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, you cannot review a listing unless you stayed there or made a reservation and cancelled it

But perhaps one can review the owner, or contact the listing company directly.

When realtors are selling houses, I believe they are required to disclose any violent crime or recent death having occurred in the house. We don't have proof of crime occurring there (except planning/coverup - alibi scripts, for example) - the point is, this sort of thing matters in general.

The reviewing process for people listing homes on AirBNB and VRBO should include criminal history of the person renting out the house. They've been sued before for not vetting the owner properly/renters having issues by the owner, see:
Airbnb Sued by Guest Who Says a Host Sexually Assaulted Her

Airbnb sued in killing of Florida woman in Costa Rica rental villa

At any rate, think the listing company needs to know that he has been arrested for felonies, and that's no small thing. Even if it's done by contacting the listing company - they need to know people could be in danger by staying there.

ETA: NYT and other link about AirBNB sued by guest/relatives

Last edited:
But perhaps you can review the owner, no? Or contact the listing company directly.

When realtors are selling houses, I believe they are required to disclose any recent death in the house, or violent crime.

The reviewing process for people listing homes on AirBNB and VRBO should nclude criminal history.

At any rate, think the listing company needs to know that he has been arrested for felonies, and that's no small thing. Even if it's done by contacting the listing company - they need to know people could be in danger by staying there.
We contacted the property owner but she has yet to reply. I'm pretty sure she knows who she is dealing with......will keep ya'll updated. But its within FD rights to list this property on there he isn't breaking any laws.

We contacted the property owner but she has yet to reply. I'm pretty sure she knows who she is dealing with......will keep ya'll updated. But its within FD rights to list this property on there he isn't breaking any laws.
Just to clarify: I assume you mean you contacted AirBNB?

I updated my initial (quoted) post on this to include 2 links to when AirBNB was sued by a guest, and by the family of a guest.

Last edited:
Just to clarify: I assume you mean you contacted AirBNB?

I updated my initial (quoted) post on this to include a link to when AirBNB was sued by a guest.
No we did not contact airbnb he isn't breaking any laws. We contacted the property manager "Anna' the person who he is listing it through since he doesn't want to do it.

Still there early October. Not sure about now. If (redacted) is back in AVON then (redacted) missed weeks of (redacted) already. JMOO Redacted like Bowman ~^__^
BRILLIANT! I love it.

I will move towards living a life that is TOTALLY REDACTED!

SO [REDACTED] ANGRY THAT WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO [REDACTED] from Atty. P. (who IMO has no [REDACTED] case). But, Atty. P. has blessedly been silent these past weeks except for the [REDACTED] call to DA at the HC about the MT/FD [REDACTED] alleged breakup.

IMO DA has only written one article on the Dulos case that IMO is remotely investigative in nature but it sadly was IMO a total reposting of [REDACTED] from Atty. P. I wonder why the HC is unable to write an article to assist this case? Would that be so [REDACTED] hard? I guess so.

[REDACTED] MOO

No we did not contact airbnb he isn't breaking any laws. We contacted the property manager "Anna' the person who he is listing it through since he doesn't want to do it.

Thanks for doing that. :) Unfortunately, she's (Anna) probably getting paid handsomely.

It's AirBNB management/ownership who will care that he has a criminal record, moreso than the agent, methinks...

Does Airbnb perform background checks on members? | Airbnb Help Center

Airbnb Hosts Found With Felony Records Despite Background Checks

"What are the crimes for which you remove users from the platform? Users with serious criminal histories may be removed or referred for further review if our checks show convictions within a certain time period. ...
Some other crimes may result in removal for a period of 14 years (such as felony burglary or felony larceny) or seven years (such as fraud or property damage) from the date of conviction. Severe crimes may result in removal for a longer period of time or even permanently (such as murder, terrorism, rape or child molestation)."

Last edited:
BRILLIANT! I love it.

I will move towards living a life that is TOTALLY REDACTED!

SO [REDACTED] ANGRY THAT WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO [REDACTED] from Atty. P. (who IMO has no [REDACTED] case). But, Atty. P. has blessedly been silent these past weeks except for the [REDACTED] call to DA at the HC about the MT/FD [REDACTED] alleged breakup.

IMO DA has only written one article on the Dulos case that IMO is remotely investigative in nature but it sadly was IMO a total reposting of [REDACTED] from Atty. P. I wonder why the HC is unable to write an article to assist this case? Would that be so [REDACTED] hard? I guess so.

[REDACTED] MOO
You got me and my dogs howling

Still trying to figure out to whom I should address my Concerned Citizen of CT letter. Just by chance, while on NPR, I got a name.

Meet the U.S. Attorney

Oh wait, U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut Berman is busy right now using CT resources on a political boondoggle in Washington to raise his own political profile while mothers and wives are being beaten by their spouses in epidemic proportions in CT. Is this not Berman's job to investigate CT rot first?

Democrats Say White House Is Interfering As Russia Review Becomes A Criminal Case

The press. How about a quick look into the endangered Jefferson salamander and how a road got built in Farmington Valley in the middle of Farmington Land Trust and Metropolitan District Reservoir Property conservation property? The HOBI Award lobbying group have great pics of the folks that paved the way. HC? DA? Anybody doing investigative reporting in Hartford? Crickets. And that attorney who still has no case IMO who has HC connections and allegedly gets paid off the CT government payroll as a public defender...hmmm, how does that work again? Should Berman check this out because it is his job? Or does he hate to get involved in local Hartford graft because they are kind of down and dirty and it is more pleasant presiding over moot court at Yale. IMO. MOO.
Just a though. Fish always stink from the head and sadly in CT we have one big huge stinky fish. So, IMO start at the top of the fish and just copy all the rest of the folks by working your way down the stinking fish! Gov, Senators, Chief Justices, State Reps, Mayor/First Selectman, Judge Blawie, States Atty Colangelo, Press etc.

Good luck!

Thanks for doing that. :) Unfortunately, she's (Anna) probably getting paid handsomely.

It's AirBNB management/ownership who will care that he has a criminal record, moreso than the agent, methinks...

Does Airbnb perform background checks on members? | Airbnb Help Center

Airbnb Hosts Found With Felony Records Despite Background Checks

"What are the crimes for which you remove users from the platform? Users with serious criminal histories may be removed or referred for further review if our checks show convictions within a certain time period...

Some other crimes may result in removal for a period of 14 years (such as felony burglary or felony larceny) or seven years (such as fraud or property damage) from the date of conviction. Severe crimes may result in removal for a longer period of time or even permanently (such as murder, terrorism, rape or child molestation)."

BBM

Some of us wanna know -- the source of those funds....

JMHO YMMV

(imagine MOOOO-ing cow here)

Delete Me charges $130 and you can send google the image you want removed and ask them to to remove it from cached searches
@kimch33kim, wouldn't it be a TOTAL [REDACTED] SHAME if the deleted images just KEEP SHOWING UP ONLINE? Wonder how many copies exist in screen shot form of the material? JMO, but not sure paying someone to clean things up will work if you have an army of folks determined to keep the material on the net. She must have $$ to [REDACTED] BURN if that is what she is doing IMO. MOO

Wow thats amazing. I'm feeling she is using a more costly source. one that does more than that type of cleanup. A lot of images have been removed cough cough.
There was a segment on 60 min about a guy that runs one of these 'image rehab' services and depending on what is necessary it can be quite pricey. Most of his money is made via ongoing contracts with people in the public eye and he and his team manage the digital footprint. My guess is that MT needs 'ongoing' help managing her digital footprint as IMO her situation will just keep getting worse as the litigation moves on. If/When she becomes a convicted felon then I'm not sure the best internet scrub artist will be able to save her and I'm also not sure if returning to the wilds of Patagonia will eliminate the issue either! Internet is everywhere and even the most remote islands in Greece have some connection either via cell or satellite too.

MT, you can [REDACTED] RUN but you [REDACTED] CAN'T HIDE CHICA!

MOO

IME any property/home owned by Fore/FT will
forever be tainted by the local rumor mill associated with HIM.
Many potential buyers will walk away from these type properties regardless of whether or not he is convicted. The rumors don't go away.
Even at fire sale prices families don't want to live under a cloud of such horrendous possibilities.
IMO he is under the gun to do something with these properties, needs income and is showing
desperation by renting them out nightly.
The wear and tear from being a short term rental will likely cancel out any benefits except as short term income. The heat is on....

Just curious ...with the pending litigation, can FD sell his properties? Aren’t there huge question marks about how he secured financing on these homes?

@kimch33kim, wouldn't it be a TOTAL [REDACTED] SHAME if the deleted images just KEEP SHOWING UP ONLINE? Wonder how many copies exist in screen shot form of the material? JMO, but not sure paying someone to clean things up will work if you have an army of folks determined to keep the material on the net. She must have $$ to [REDACTED] BURN if that is what she is doing IMO. MOO
They do keep showing up! All the recent ones do and the team that I suspect who they employed are busy paying google to delete them and doing other [REDACTED] stuff desperate attempt to save her image for possible jurors. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member