CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reviewed it, it said she got rid of his keys and a "A" gun. It did not say Kelsey's gun.

Yet, Kelsey's gun has never been recovered and she admitted that she discarded it, she got rid of it.

The other gun, which she gave to someone, was tracked down and recovered. This gun was her friend's gun that was in the glove box of the borrowed car, and had a bullet missing upon return iirc.

Moo, I'm sure someone here has better memory than I do to expound or correct.

I thought KK gave the gun to her "friend." Just can't remember his name at the moment. I'm thinking LE have Kelsey's gun, but if I'm mistaken, do you have a link to show they don't?

I'm excited for this trial to go forward and yet at the same time apprehensive about what we'll still learn. The devil is in the "details" and the things we've heard have already shocked and depressed us :( This was such a "devilish" conspiracy hatched in hell.

I just reviewed it, it said she got rid of his keys and a "A" gun. It did not say Kelsey's gun.

Yet, Kelsey's gun has never been recovered and she admitted that she discarded it, she got rid of it.

The other gun, which she gave to someone, was tracked down and recovered. This gun was her friend's gun that was in the glove box of the borrowed car, and had a bullet missing upon return iirc.

Moo, I'm sure someone here has better memory than I do to expound or correct.
I thought it was Kelsey's gun she gave to the friend and the gun that belonged to her other friend was just left in the glovebox where her friend kept it. That was the gun with the missing bullet.

Imo

I thought KK gave the gun to her "friend." Just can't remember his name at the moment. I'm thinking LE have Kelsey's gun, but if I'm mistaken, do you have a link to show they don't?

I thought LE had it, too. If they know who she gave it to I don't see why they wouldn't have it.

Imo

So sorry, bad memory. I'm going to go back to ETA correct my original post.

my memory is poor, they did indeed find Kelsey's gun.

"Kenney also took Berreth's gun and gave it to one of her friends, Mark Pierson. "

Accomplice: Kelsey Berreth was blindfolded, beaten, burned by fiance

Thanks!

I'll keep an eye out on Adam Stchison's tweets & will post when he tweets regarding trial...
animated-smileys-computer-10.gif
while PommyMommy is indisposed...

Yes. The only way to understand PF, is either stick your head in a blender, or drink near fatal levels of alcohol.

The way he discussed murdering Kelsey with KK (hitting her in the head with a blunt object), makes me think that this guy didn’t understand how much force that takes, and how much blood there would be.

I think that when he was done, he probably had no idea what to do. It appears that he actually made an effort to clean the scene with baby wipes.

Which sounds like exactly the type of thing this moron would do.
I tried the near fatal levels of alcohol this weekend, and it did not clarify PF, it only made all your words hard to read..... We need to rethink this strategy.

You're close to being right here.

It's not an either/or proposition, though.

The only real way to understand PF is to first guzzle near fatal levels of alcohol, then immediately stick your head in a blender and flip the switch to "Fast."

The two must be done in combination in order to get anywhere even remotely close to PF's level of "thought" processes.

*Can't stress enough, the speed setting on the blender is critical. Has to be max speed.

JMO.
Damn I missed this process before my weekend experiment. I do not think my blender is big enough though, What the hell kind of blender do you have you can fit your head in?

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Good morning, everyone. I'm in Cripple Creek this morning to cover jury selection for the trial of #PatrickFrazee, who is accused of bludgeoning his fiancee #KelseyBerreth to death last year. @csgazette
EH-CRJTU8AAvl4b.jpg

7:37 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Jakob Rodgers on TwitterThere's a solid 5 inches of snow up here, all of which fell overnight, and it's still coming down.
Several Teller County schools have closed for the day, as have courts in El Paso County. But it appears here in Teller, it's still a go.
#PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
7:40 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
In a change from previous hearings, the judge in this #PatrickFrazee case has barred live reporting, such as tweeting, from in and around the courthouse during the trial. But I'll provide as much information as possible.
#KelseyBerreth @csgazette
7:49 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Last edited:
Carol McKinley on Twitter
Jury selection could be slowed down because of treacherous driving in this storm. #FrazeeTrial #KelseyBerreth @ABC
EH-JOZVVUAIbjrC.jpg

8:08 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
The trial, including jury selection, for #PatrickFrazee — who's accused of murdering his 29-year-old fiancée #KelseyBerreth on Thanksgiving 2018 — is set to begin today in Cripple Creek. http://bit.ly/2Pr9wOa
EH-Krf9X4AItMeI.jpg

8:14 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
Of course, yesterday's/today's snow could delay this.
8:15 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Allison Sylte on Twitter
Despite the snow, jury selection is still on for the Patrick Frazee trial. Court officials say 125 potential jurors are expected to arrive this morning, out of 1,750 total summons. To put that into context, the population of Teller County is 24,646.
EH-RopSU0AA7if5.jpg

8:44 AM - 28 Oct 2019

OCT 28, 2019
Patrick Frazee's trial in death of fiancée to start Monday
[...]

Previously, prosecutors in the case said they wanted a jury pool of 250, noting that it may be difficult to seat a jury due to the publicity of the case. The defense, which had similar concerns, asked for 300, according to KOAA .

Twelve people will be picked for the jury, in addition to four alternate jurors.

Colorado judicial spokesman Rob McCallum said opening statements will begin no earlier than Friday, as they are expecting the jury selection to take several days.

The trial is expected to last three weeks. Prosecutors whittled down the number of witnesses from 255 to a significantly lower number in order to accommodate the trial, which was originally scheduled for three months, according to KOAA .

[...]

OCT 28, 2019
Patrick Frazee murder trial begins in Cripple Creek
Jury selection for the trial of Florissant rancher Patrick Frazee appeared ready to begin on time Monday morning amid a snowstorm that left roads slick and packed with snow.

Several people began congregating outside the courthouse shortly before 8 a.m. as Cripple Creek prepared for one of its largest and most notorious trials in recent memory.

Jury selection, set to begin at 8:30 a.m., is expected to last for much of this week with opening statements expected either Friday or Nov. 4.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member