Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya gotta love Norm.
IMO, I don't think FD even follows or absorbs what is said in the court room. He consistently looks wide-eyed gazing up at his attorney in awe. Kinda like yeah that's it. Why didn't I think of that? He's my man .
MOO.
I can’t believe he had to go as far back as Shepard
He’s going to blame the one armed man next

Justin Schecker‏ @jscheckerTV
NEW: Attorney for Fotis Dulos Norm Pattis has filed a 40-page brief asking the CT Supreme Court to revoke the gag order issued by the superior court judge on Sept. 12. Here’s the summary of his argument. @News12CT

EH_mQd5WoAEJRsR.jpg

1:54 PM - 28 Oct 2019

Ya gotta love Norm.
IMO, I don't think FD even follows or absorbs what is said in the court room. He consistently looks wide-eyed gazing up at his attorney in awe. Kinda like yeah that's it. Why didn't I think of that? He's my man .
MOO.

I don’t think the gag order has really stopped these two from saying anything. The New York Post got their story recently from somebody...NP has been giving little tidbits of information to various newspapers, to get FD’s lies out there to taint a prospective jury. The gag order hasn’t stopped him at all, and there haven’t been any consequences, either.

“The State has fanned public speculation that Mr. Dulos killed his wife, but has not charged him with any crime in which his wife is a victim,” Pattis writes in the brief.

EH_mQ7wX4AA0Wpf.jpg

The defense has fanned speculation that Jennifer was crazy and either killed herself or ran off and framed FD for her murder, with no evidence that anything of the sort has happened.

A reminder, Fotis Dulos has been arrested twice and charged with two counts of evidence tampering & one count of hindering the prosecution. His estranged wife and the mother of their five children #JenniferDulos has been missing for more than five months.

EH_mRisXkAEI4-O.jpg

RED ROVER , RED ROVER send
AW3,4,5,6,7,8,9 10,11,12,13,14, 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 23,24,25,26,27,28 OVER!

RED ROVER , RED ROVER send
AW3,4,5,6,7,8,9 10,11,12,13,14, 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 23,24,25,26,27,28 OVER!
Seriously. It's unconscionable that her family has to suffer through this nonsense. It's not and shouldn't be about HIM. It's about Jennifer and her children and her family and close friends. It needs to stop.
MOO.

I know. It's hilarious. I would venture to say that most people posting now don't even know about him!
I was a precocious reader at a very young age. I remember reading a long article about the Sheppard case. Must have been a couple years after his death. F. Lee Bailey argued before the US Supreme Court, successfully, and won the appeal for a re-trial.

My question: is it POSSIBLE the Suburban made TWO trips after Welles? Once to WP, once away from WP, before returning there and being parked?

To the park to leave her phone, then away from the park, perhaps to relocate her body.

We don't know who was driving which vehicles. Hopefully LE does, courtesy of bus cams, home cams, highway cams, but we are only speculating. COULD the Suburban been at WP twice?

Could the Tacoma have been driven away be someone other than FD? Imagine this, the original plan had to change somewhat, due to the length of time needed for clean up. He says to Tacoma driver, "Change of plans. You drive back. I have to take care of something. Meet me at X in X hours."

How confident are we that when the Suburban came from Welles, it was parked at WP at 11am or thereabouts and remained there until it was found in the evening?

COULD FD have had the Suburban and zero surveillance (bc no one looked for it) between say 11 and 4? Does LE know when the Suburban was parked at WP and when it was not? All the movements of the Tacoma from before lunch to later afternoon, couldn't those have occurred independent of FD? Unless he's physically on tape in the Tacoma.

Again, could he have doubled back, with the Suburban, and her body, to his pre planned disposal sight after giving directions to someone (like MT) in the Tacoma?

MOOMOOMOOMOO

I read about a case of basically a bar fight gone bad. Boyfriend beats guy who hit on his girlfriend. Boyfriend and girlfriend drive away with beaten guy in the back of their truck. She later testifies he was alive...and gurgling. She testifies that bf drops her off at home and that's the last she sees or hears. In time the charred remains of the beaten guy are found in a firepit on her property. Tragic story, with elements we see in other high profile, horrid cases.

Fact is, LE might know, MT might know, FD does know, but WE don't know where the MURDER occurred. Or when.

Do we know WHEN the Suburban got parked? We know when it was FOUND.... buses weren't running all day long..... is it possible FD retained access to Jennifer's Suburban longer than we've considered?

Maybe he met up with the driver of the Tacoma, positioned to wait for him. Transferred bags to the Tacoma.... would he have had time to drive somewhere in the Suburban and rendezvous a SECOND time at the park, later in the morning/day?

I have to hope that LE knows what vehicles were in play that day and who was visible on camera driving them. I sure wish we did.

MOO MOO MOO

AW2 states:

At 10:25 AM residential surveillance on Welles Lane shows Jennifer's 2017 Chevrolet Suburban traveling westbound away from the 69 Welles Lane. Dulos is believed to be operating the victim's vehicle which IS carrying the Body of Jennifer Dulos and a number of other items associated with the clean-up which occurred in the garage of the residence. Cellular data obtained From Jennifer's cellphone is consistent with the phone moving from Welles Lane to Lapham Road during this time.

This AW2 statement tells us that JF's Suburban traveled Straight to Lapham Road and Waveny Park from 69WL at 10:25 am according to her cellphone. Notice, that this says from the Cellphone. Not the cellphone records.

So Yes, we do know where the murder occurred and when Jennifer's Suburban arrived at Lapham and we even know that LE has JF’s cellphone.

LE says JF's Suburban IS carrying her Body when it left 69WL, which denotes that there Must be evidence for LE to conclude that the Body IS in her Suburban at 10:25 am and denotes that the murder occurred At 69WL.

Then we also know that JF's cellphone travels Straight to Lapham Road and Waveny Park upon leaving 69WL at 10:25 am.

Also, we need to keep in mind that AW2 shows that EE's red truck left NC and caught on CCTV at the NC Rest Area on the Merritt at 11:12 am and then again on CCTV several times, all the way back to 80MS. Once FD was on the Merritt at 11:12 am, there was no detour And no possibility of a detour until further up on I 84 due to CCTV tracking EE’s truck all along the way.

IMO.

Could the Tacoma have been driven away be someone other than FD? Imagine this, the original plan had to change somewhat, due to the length of time needed for clean up. He says to Tacoma driver, "Change of plans. You drive back. I have to take care of something. Meet me at X in X hours."

COULD FD have had the Suburban and zero surveillance (bc no one looked for it) between say 11 and 4? Does LE know when the Suburban was parked at WP and when it was not? All the movements of the Tacoma from before lunch to later afternoon, couldn't those have occurred independent of FD? Unless he's physically on tape in the Tacoma.

Again, could he have doubled back, with the Suburban, and her body, to his pre planned disposal sight after giving directions to someone (like MT) in the Tacoma?

MOOMOOMOOMOO
RSBM for focus:
I think it's possible, not necessarily probable, that MT could have been in the truck on the trip to NC and back. There are cameras at MS and 4JC that will show the comings and goings of the vehicles. It's a 1hr 15min drive from MS to Lapham. There wasn't any time for that, IMO. If FD wanted extra time for disposal and MT was there, I don't think she would have gone all the way back to Farmington.

NEW: Attorney for Fotis Dulos Norm Pattis has filed a 40-page brief asking the CT Supreme Court to revoke the gag order issued by the superior court judge on Sept. 12. Here’s the summary of his argument.
The State has fanned public speculation that Mr. Dulos killed his wife, but has not charged him with any crime in which his wife is a victim,” Pattis writes in the brief.
@News12CT
View attachment 211866
Thank you. Waiting for this to be posted on SA or elsewhere. Thus far seems the bulk of it is the Hartford Courant .

@CTGrammy

Thank you for that careful timeline.

I still wonder who was driving the Tacoma. We all know who we THINK was driving but are we certain?

We know a violent assault occurred at Welles, and the AW suggests that the victim was therefore in no condition to be the driver. Without recovering a body, though, do they KNOW she was deceased? Could she have been removed, unconscious or semi- conscious from her garage?

If someone else drive the Tacoma away from WP, it would give FD additional time for disposal and give him a much greater radius.

Im not convinced of FD's whereabouts from midmorning to midafternoon. We only know where the Tacoma was.

MOOMOOMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member