GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

UPDATE:@HenryGraff reports: Authorities have NOT located missing Louisa Co. teen Isabel Hicks. They will provide more information later today about the on-going search efforts in Hanover County where suspect Bruce Lynch is family connections. @NBC29
Henry Graff on Twitter

Sounds like they did not have a presser.

Ah...has family connections ....was it was family last night he visited. JMO

UPDATE:@HenryGraff reports: Authorities have NOT located missing Louisa Co. teen Isabel Hicks. They will provide more information later today about the on-going search efforts in Hanover County where suspect Bruce Lynch is family connections. @NBC29
Henry Graff on Twitter

Any minute now I would guess that they’ll be located (knock on wood). Shades of Hannah Anderson as I’m sure has already been mentioned many times here.

Anything going on downstairs? Hooking it up / in progress:

ETA: You guys already have that going on:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/breaking-news-current-scanner-alerts-8.400672/page-53

Last edited:
Can someone post a link to the presser? The CBS link above is showing a repeat news coverage.

Based on past experience with waiting for a live PC on WTVR's website, I think they'll cut in to the replay with any live updates. So if you're watching the reruns, you're in the right place. IMO
On-Air

Henry Graff on Twitter
Damn. :( I thought for sure a second presser meant good news.

Any minute now I would guess that they’ll be located (knock on wood). Shades of Hannah Anderson as In sire has already been mentioned many times here.

Anything going on downstairs? Hooking it up / in progress

Nothing last night or today. Feel sure they are using a dedicated channel. They can have SP, FBI, and local traffic on a back channel. To much radio traffic not to, plus he could have a scanner.

I have a nice Uniden battery handheld, can take it anywhere.
JMO

Cam Thompson on Twitter
·
2m

Brief update from law enforcement off-camera regarding the search for missing Louisa teen, Isabel Hicks (L), and her abductor, Bruce Lynch. Planning a bigger news conference between 4-5pm today to discuss everything that happened last night and today.

BBM
Thanks and sounds like they are trying to get a composite sketch of lynch without the beard.

VSP, FBI, and law enforcement from Hanover, Henrico, and Louisa working together on the search for Hicks and Lynch. Initially said the search area was between 0.5-2 miles. That has expanded.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

One thing investigators hope to have later today is a composite picture/sketch of what Lynch looks like without a beard and it's believed he shaved it off.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Cam Thompson on Twitter
·
2m

Brief update from law enforcement off-camera regarding the search for missing Louisa teen, Isabel Hicks (L), and her abductor, Bruce Lynch. Planning a bigger news conference between 4-5pm today to discuss everything that happened last night and today.

BBM

Thanks !!! You are a master sleuther :)o_O:rolleyes:

UPDATE: The news conference originally scheduled for 1:45 has now been rescheduled for a later time. Louisa and Hanover Co. officials say they’re trying to collect the latest info for these updates in the Isabel Hicks case. A time has not yet been set. #VAnews #NBC12
Karina Bolster on Twitter

Investigators add that they have appreciated every tip that has come in, but add that tips have started to slow down. Asking everyone who has even the slightest bit of information to call police/sheriff. No tip is too small.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Well this must be my cue for my much needed Target run. Been following 3 cases closely and have gotten nothing done yesterday or this morning. Hopefully back in time for afternoon presser with good news.
Yah, me too. I have errands I put off for 2 days now. I'll meet ya back here at the presser. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back