GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

I'm just shocked that the dogs haven't been able to track them to their location. They know where they were (at this house) and what directions they left in. I guess I'm just thinking these dogs have more super powers than they do but I'm honestly surprised that they haven't been tracked down yet.

They can’t be certain but they r pretty confident they r still within the perimeter. Asking everyone to check land and abandoned buildings that they r aware of where they could have hidden a car or themselves be hiding. And wanting to people to look for anything on their land that looks out of place.
Did LE say why BL was kicked out of the house a month ago?

I'm just shocked that the dogs haven't been able to track them to their location. They know where they were (at this house) and what directions they left in. I guess I'm just thinking these dogs have more super powers than they do but I'm honestly surprised that they haven't been tracked down yet.
I was waiting for a reporter to ask if a dog had picked up a scent at all....

The pair was reportedly spotted in the Montpelier area of the County, in the vicinity of the 14000 block of Clazemont Road, shortly after 9 p.m. They reportedly approached a home in the area, and the person inside alerted police

Missing Louisa County teen, suspected abductor spotted in Hanover County; manhunt underway

I can’t remember who, but someone was doing a map for us. This looks like a good area for a pin.
That would be @Gardener1850. Can u bring forward please?

Just to add sherif seemed pretty concerned that this may end up being a take by force situation and several times pleaded to lynch to do the right thing before the situation turns. (I can’t remember the word he used but indicating force with so many LE present).

(I like this “Major Lowe” from the VCSO. He seems to have a very kind and pleasant personality.)

——

Significant comment, imo:

“Our goal remains to bring Isabel and Bruce home safely, we have extra resources that have come out”....snip...”we’ve had the FBI and State Police with us since Day 1”...snip...”we’ve got a lot of personnel out here”..snip...”but with that said, the more Police presence you have in an area, the more dangerous it can get. So what we’re trying to do is avoid an escalated situation which was unnecessary.”

Last edited:
Does that mean Monday as in tonight or the Monday they left (Oct 21)? Montpelier is only about 12 miles from Bumpass: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Were the WV alerts based on false sightings? Or did they double back to VA to look for someplace close to home to hunker down? This is crazy if they have been only 12 miles away from home for a week and just now surfaced. I hope it means they have run out of supplies and will take another chance going into a town or a store to get something. I hope they will be found and that the situation can be resolved quickly and safely. MOO.

bringing this forward

Assuming that the Richmond incident is unrelated as we have been told.
Here's what I have for the confirmed map locations: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Home she was taken from: 3472 Crewsville Rd, Bumpass, VA 23024

Home where they knocked on the door (address approx, not exact): 14000 Clazemont Rd, Montpelier, VA 23192

Sighting a few miles from Route 33/Mountain Rd. (Google auto maps as a location close to Food Lion).

Media set up at Food Lion
on Mountain Road (Sighting a few miles from Food Lion)
: 16615 Mountain Rd, Montpelier, VA 23192

Any other locations I missed?

Bringing forward map locations.

Sounds to me like they could be in someone’s outbuilding. Given the fact they knocked on a door at one point and then fled, seems like they were looking for shelter or help of some sort. So they probably weren’t, or are no longer, prepared for “outdoor life” as much as I’d originally thought.

That, combined with LE and dogs not yet having located them, makes me think outbuilding of some sort. Gack- I’d be really scared to check my sheds or other building on my property if I lived in that area! :eek:

MOO.

(I like this “Major Lowe” from the VCSO. He seems to have a very kind and pleasant personality.)

——

Significant comment, imo:

“Our goal remains to bring Isabel and Bruce home safely, we have extra resources that have come out”....snip...”we’ve had the FBI and State Police with us since Day 1”...snip...”we’ve got a lot of personnel out here”..snip...”but with that said, the more Police presence you have in an area, the more dangerous it can get.”

Cont:

“So what we’re trying to avoid is an escalated situation.”

Cont

I agree, he's great and truly vested in the community. Just another well educated county boy!!! Moo

About Major Lowe | Louisa County, VA

Major Lowe is the second of three generations of law enforcement officials that have served the citizens of Louisa County and has more than 20 years of law enforcement experience.

Major Lowe moved to Louisa County in 1976 and has been active in public service beginning with volunteering as a member of the Mineral Volunteer Rescue Squad, obtaining the position of Captain and Cardiac Technician - Advanced Life Support along with several other qualifications and instructor certifications.

Major Lowe started his law enforcement career in 1987 as a Deputy Sheriff with the Louisa County Sheriffs Office after serving as the Coordinator of Security Systems at North Anna Power Station. (nuclear power) During his career Major Lowe worked on many high profile cases.

Sounds to me like they could be in someone’s outbuilding. Given the fact they knocked on a door at one point and then fled, seems like they were looking for shelter or help of some sort. So they probably weren’t, or are no longer, prepared for “outdoor life” as much as I’d originally thought.

That, combined with LE and dogs not yet having located them, makes me think outbuilding of some sort. Gack- I’d be really scared to check my sheds or other building on my property if I lived in that area! :eek:

MOO.

I just noticed a fairly large Landscaping company in the vicinity of last nights sighting. I wonder if this is an ex-employer ?

Louisa Co., Hanover, Henrico, VSP and the FBI are all conducting a “slow and methodical” search for 14 year old Isabel Hicks and 33 year old Bruce Lynch. Officials say there have been no further sightings since last night. #VAnews #NBC12
BBM

Adding maps of the 3 counties that were mentioned in above tweet to get a visual of how the counties connect to each other.

83BF927B-32A3-4E76-81D1-A4BA63DE8F18.jpeg
Louisa County

Google Maps

032608DA-494E-4788-AE7E-A0AA22D758A0.jpeg
Hanover County

Google Maps

2FC5F031-44A6-4649-A530-29892A68487A.jpeg
Henrico County

Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online