Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep think it was an admin error. Date has been changed to 1st February on all the Hull Live updates.
Its taken off Feb 2nd, but still says "The second charge is one of rape in Hull between January 31 and February 1 in relation to Libby Squire." - Jan 31st inclusion adds a whole new level of possibilities and theories.

Yes often they do with murder also I'm surprised they didn't..the only thing I can think is somehow they are very sure she died on that date ...not sure how though
It is quite a precise date.

Can anyone remember what time on 1st her friends alerted police? I seem to recall it was very early on Friday 1st.

Police started searches on Friday, initially they near the university and then focused on where she'd last been reportedly seen by the bench. I know they searched houses around there on Friday.

When did their focus move to the river and the park?

Early on they asked for any CCTV and dashcam footage up to 3am. That's also close to the Croda CCTV time frame which was between 1.15 and 2.30 am. If they worked from spidercam and plotted the course PRs car took that could have given them a time frame on that date.

I wonder if there is something relevant within that time frame? CCTV, ANPR or witness statements.

Maybe because the crime was likely to be quite soon after midnight they felt they had to be safe and include 31st Jan on the rape charge
It does make me wonder though if they have gone precise on the date of murder they must not have any evidence of him being around the park after that date or think he moved her out of it imo

For me I just don't feel that he went out with the intent to kill that night and ultimately that's what will need to be proved. I think he went out to flash/masturbate and saw an oppertunity and took it.
I think Rape will be based on the fact she was inebriated and he will say she agreed, then say she panicked and he killed her by accident.

If he is guilty of any of the above, I hope they can convince a jury beyond reasonable doubt.

There's someone on a SM page claiming she has vital evidence that is not being listened to.
I obviously cannot link it here but for once I hope she's just a village crazy and they genuinely have got their man.

I saw that post too - think it got removed quite quickly tho. But she has posted similar on her page too...

Maybe because the crime was likely to be quite soon after midnight they felt they had to be safe and include 31st Jan on the rape charge
It does make me wonder though if they have gone precise on the date of murder they must not have any evidence of him being around the park after that date or think he moved her out of it imo

Perhaps they've included 31/1/19 on the rape charge to cover the faint possibility that something happened at the bench off spidercam screen in the 10 minutes that he was alleged to be there before midnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong