Did Israel post comments online?

Damn I wish Mjk2015 still had an account because I believe they're absolutely right. I'm fairly certain Isreal Keyes is responsible for her dissapearence. I have a few things I can add that were not as publically know and what I pieced together thanks to you! I believe he was casing my mom for some time. He either is responsible for her church burning or found her through the comments on the posts about that article. Since it was already on her blog site though I feel he burned the church to hurt her. She went to watch it burn and cried. That church burned only weeks after he arrived to Alaska March 09 it burned March 22. I believe he may of contacted her and myself. She was talking to a troubled guy online. She had apparently told this stranger the night before her dissapearence "I have finally made my decision." I should of questioned this, he was just some stranger. He was vague, gave me nothing else, and I never heard from him again. I always thought this meant she decided to kill herself but I remember her struggling with her job. And with how much she loved us and god nothing was going to keep her from us. Unless she couldn't control it. Her truck had been moved too which the police believed a possible sign of foul play. Also it may be small but my mom was really into crime, csis, murder etc was even writing a book about it in Amchorage and posted it in her blog. I know he was big into that stuff too but for him more so because he used it to learn. Just a weird coincidence.

I have typed this up to better concise my thoughts. I want to go to the fbi but I fear I'll be ignored like the other person.

Damn I wish Mjk2015 still had an account because I believe they're absolutely right. I'm fairly certain Isreal Keyes is responsible for her dissapearence. I have a few things I can add that were not as publically know and what I pieced together thanks to you! I believe he was casing my mom for some time. He either is responsible for her church burning or found her through the comments on the posts about that article. Since it was already on her blog site though I feel he burned the church to hurt her. She went to watch it burn and cried. That church burned only weeks after he arrived to Alaska March 09 it burned March 22. I believe he may of contacted her and myself. She was talking to a troubled guy online. She had apparently told this stranger the night before her dissapearence "I have finally made my decision." I should of questioned this, he was just some stranger. He was vague, gave me nothing else, and I never heard from him again. I always thought this meant she decided to kill herself but I remember her struggling with her job. And with how much she loved us and god nothing was going to keep her from us. Unless she couldn't control it. Her truck had been moved too which the police believed a possible sign of foul play. Also it may be small but my mom was really into crime, csis, murder etc was even writing a book about it in Amchorage and posted it in her blog. I know he was big into that stuff too but for him more so because he used it to learn. Just a weird coincidence.

I have typed this up to better concise my thoughts. I want to go to the fbi but I fear I'll be ignored like the other person.

Hi Aleeseychan, thanks for the insightful post. If I'm understanding correctly, you're Kathleen's daughter? If so I think you should definitely take this to the FBI or your local authorities. Your mom being in contact with an internet stranger just before she disappeared is very troubling info. I would hope that they would be able to trace the messages and possibly link them to Keyes.

I'm praying for you and your family.

Hello! I apologize if this has already been discussed - did Keyes have any social media pages? I know that he was meticulous, so this is unlikely, but I’m just curious.

The guy is a strange mix, on the one hand he comes across as a bit of a asshat. But also sorta with that nerdy intelligence. As I re-call he utilised police scanners. I myself would not know where to get one, nevermind be interested in attaining one or how they work. Unlike a lot of killers Keyes did have a criminal past. Arson and robbing places but I don't think he was caught much if at all. I have read on some Google searches that he bought and sold drugs. Although perhaps nothing more than the average 'out there' teen..

Oh also, regarding the comment immediately above this he had a Myspace. I went on it about 2 years back and there was a single photo of what looked like a frozen lake in Alaska or perhaps northern USA. The shot was taken I would say 2/3 metres from the bank. Kinda a good fishing spot. But that was it. I found it again just before posting this and it's still there but the image has been stripped or removed. I did think when I saw that one pic, Keyes may well have dropped a few bodies at some point. He was very quiet and I think part of that was to avoid being caught.

There is much potential with this case I feel. I have been taking screenshots at anything interesting I see. Will post on here if I can find anything useful. Cheer.s

The guy is a strange mix, on the one hand he comes across as a bit of a asshat. But also sorta with that nerdy intelligence. As I re-call he utilised police scanners. I myself would not know where to get one, nevermind be interested in attaining one or how they work. Unlike a lot of killers Keyes did have a criminal past. Arson and robbing places but I don't think he was caught much if at all. I have read on some Google searches that he bought and sold drugs. Although perhaps nothing more than the average 'out there' teen..

Oh also, regarding the comment immediately above this he had a Myspace. I went on it about 2 years back and there was a single photo of what looked like a frozen lake in Alaska or perhaps northern USA. The shot was taken I would say 2/3 metres from the bank. Kinda a good fishing spot. But that was it. I found it again just before posting this and it's still there but the image has been stripped or removed. I did think when I saw that one pic, Keyes may well have dropped a few bodies at some point. He was very quiet and I think part of that was to avoid being caught.

There is much potential with this case I feel. I have been taking screenshots at anything interesting I see. Will post on here if I can find anything useful. Cheer.s

From my personal experience with sociopathic people, they use social media as a tool, in a more singular way than most others. It's always easier to groom victims if you get an idea of what he is she is like via their self-professed views and interests.

Keep in mind this is the same person who said he was committing these crimes because he could (I believe his exact wording was "why not?")

I sure hope his daughter is sheltered from the reality of his crimes. It must be a terrible thing for her to have to live with.....

From my personal experience with sociopathic people, they use social media as a tool, in a more singular way than most others. It's always easier to groom victims if you get an idea of what he is she is like via their self-professed views and interests.

Keep in mind this is the same person who said he was committing these crimes because he could (I believe his exact wording was "why not?")

I sure hope his daughter is sheltered from the reality of his crimes. It must be a terrible thing for her to have to live with.....
From what I gather, IK randomly selected his victims? He took road trips and selected his victims at random. Sort of like driving through a neighborhood, spotting a house, staking it out for a short period to see who comes and goes, then he pounces. IMO, this was part of the thrill for him and why there was no set pattern in his victims.

Did we ever find out anything about the bio Mom of daughter?

Hello! I apologize if this has already been discussed - did Keyes have any social media pages? I know that he was meticulous, so this is unlikely, but I’m just curious.
He had a webpage for his construction company nothing fancy. I don't know of anything else. If it all happened in 2016 instead of pre2012 pretty much he probably would have but I have never heard of anything other than that site

Has anyone ever came across a comment that you thought could have been his? I swear, I thought I remember someone took a screenshot of one of his comments that was under the user name of "Iz Reyes" or something like that. He may have been commenting about the search for the Curriers. Could have been just my imagination though. I was just wondering if anyone ever came across some of his postings.

I know that I have seen a screenshot where someone thought it was IK replying in a forum or group....I have read of other comments that people thought that he made ....
From what I gather, IK randomly selected his victims? He took road trips and selected his victims at random. Sort of like driving through a neighborhood, spotting a house, staking it out for a short period to see who comes and goes, then he pounces. IMO, this was part of the thrill for him and why there was no set pattern in his victims.

Did we ever find out anything about the bio Mom of daughter?

I think he found a potential victim and stalked them ...There are I believe four accounts here on Websleuths from people who believe that they were stalked by IK ...One woman stated she and her husband were working in their garden one street over from the Curriers before they were murdered by him ....Another woman (Lucky 1 or 7, I can't remember) believes IK followed her and her husband on a trailhead ....The scariest story was by a woman who said that a man sat across the street from her home and watched her house for days ...She came home from shopping one day and found the door and screen door wide open ...I had nothing to do one day and I went through everything here on Websleuths about IK ... In one of his recorded video's by the FBI he admitted to having a particular person in mind but had to take what he could find ....

I know that I have seen a screenshot where someone thought it was IK replying in a forum or group....I have read of other comments that people thought that he made ....

I think he found a potential victim and stalked them ...There are I believe four accounts here on Websleuths from people who believe that they were stalked by IK ...One woman stated she and her husband were working in their garden one street over from the Curriers before they were murdered by him ....Another woman (Lucky 1 or 7, I can't remember) believes IK followed her and her husband on a trailhead ....The scariest story was by a woman who said that a man sat across the street from her home and watched her house for days ...She came home from shopping one day and found the door and screen door wide open ...I had nothing to do one day and I went through everything here on Websleuths about IK ... In one of his recorded video's by the FBI he admitted to having a particular person in mind but had to take what he could find ....

I hate to add this here but- it's common enough for would-be criminals to case targeted houses and people- most go away if confronted. (A neighbor of mine had a registered sex offender break into her house while she was at work, she called the cops b/c the door was left open. I heard this from the sheriff's deputy so there was no exaggeration of the situation. Frustrating but the law cannot do anything for people until they can prove the law was broken, that sort of thing.)

I know this comment is a couple years old now, but just in case you see it: do you remember anything else about this troubled guy? Username or anything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back