Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I still think if PS had any previous convictions that were even remotely connected to a child or of a sexual nature he would have been #1 suspect from day one.
The police probably knew on day one of his obsession with postie.

Someone could always have rumors about them, interviews with police as a suspect but never charged as not enough evidence.

I agree if he was ever convicted of anything he would be looked at however there are other convictions could look at other than a sexual nature such as kidnapping, violence against another person who had children, AVO, DVO etc. We dont know If William was taken for (I dont want to say it) or he was taken for other reasons.

With the active Pedo rings in the area we have always assumed that is the most likely reason he was taken

so ps thought he saw fp car parked in fgm driveway the day before, and that hasnt yet been clarified?
around 4.35 on the podcast

Pretty sure that was clarified as belonging to another daughter of FGM (not the FP) - either in one of the podcasts or by one of our members who attended the inquest. It is spoken of somewhere back in the threads.

IIRC it was a similar vehicle to the FP, but not the exact same type/model of vehicle.

Four Corners: Nov 4

On Monday, in a Four Corners exclusive, the man wrongly accused in the William Tyrrell child abduction investigation speaks publicly for the first time.

“It’s all shattered…we’ve had no life at all.” Bill Spedding

Bill Spedding, a washing machine repair man, was accused of abducting three-year-old William Tyrrell. The little boy, dressed in a Spiderman suit, vanished without a trace in 2014 from the front yard of a family home. After initially treating his disappearance as a missing person case, the police zeroed in on Bill Spedding as their key ‘Person of Interest’, believing he had taken the child.

On Monday, in a Four Corners exclusive, the man wrongly accused in the William Tyrrell child abduction investigation speaks publicly for the first time.

Bill Spedding, a washing machine repair man, was accused of abducting three-year-old William Tyrrell. The little boy, dressed in a Spiderman suit, vanished without a trace in 2014 from the front yard of a family home. After initially treating his disappearance as a missing person case, the police zeroed in on Bill Spedding as their key ‘Person of Interest’, believing he had taken the child.

Oh geez - well, as long as it puts some focus on William Tyrrell - it can't hurt, I suppose.

Is he getting paid for the interview?

The little girls from 1987/Vic, who were not believed because they were too young, will be pleased by seeing his reputation built up again very publicly ....

Pretty sure that was clarified as belonging to another daughter of FGM (not the FP) - either in one of the podcasts or by one of our members who attended the inquest. It is spoken of somewhere back in the threads.

IIRC it was a similar vehicle to the FP, but not the exact same type/model of vehicle.
How many daughters are there? One was picked up from the airport after little W's disappearing, I remember.

The little girls from 1987/Vic, who were not believed because they were too young, will be pleased by seeing his reputation built up again very publicly ....

I was actually just wondering about that. If he is getting paid for the interview, maybe the girls can have some success in civil court and be awarded some damages for (I believe) his crimes against them.

The burden of proof is different in a civil court.

Please supply link ive never heard that before...

I was actually just wondering about that. If he is getting paid for the interview, maybe the girls can have some success in civil court and be awarded some damages for (I believe) his crimes against them.

The burden of proof is different in a civil court.
Yes and a thing called evidence i believe IMO

Yes and a thing called evidence i believe IMO

I firmly believe there is enough evidence for a civil case ... because the prosecutor believed there was enough evidence for a criminal trial.

As I said, the burden of proof is different in a civil case. It is not 'beyond a reasonable doubt' in a civil case. It is on the 'balance of probabilities'.

Never heard that the girls were too young to be believed..thats just not true...when/if you know the story then you will see.

I don't think they were too young to be believed either. But it is probably best to not allude to things that may be 'known' but can't be spoken of ... due to TOS which doesn't allow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosegold45