Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
10:18
Trial expected to last five weeks
They have asked for a trial date of June 2 2020 before Mr Justice Goss, a High Court judge.

The trial is expected to last five weeks.

Richard Wright QC will lead Mr Woolfall in prosecuting the case. Oliver Saxby QC will lead the defence.
What a horrible date - it covers the period where Libby would have been getting her results and going to her graduation.

Instead of proudly hearing graduation speeches about going forward into the world to live her parents will have to listen to that.

What a horrible date - it covers the period where Libby would have been getting her results and going to her graduation.

Instead of proudly hearing graduation speeches about going forward into the world to live her parents will have to listen to that.

I didn't even think about that. How awful for her family :(

10:27
No application for bail
Mr Brook says the defence will not be making an application for bail today
I mean, where would he go?! :p

Also, as he is technically "in custody" for this case. When (if) he gets sentenced for the murder of Libby, would they count this as time served? Or would be begin the full sentence after his current sentence finishes?

Everything said during Libby Squire murder court case today

0_JS197275230.jpg

Ohhhhh duhhhh, I’m a bit thick when it comes to shortening stuff. I’m interested to know what she’s saying and who she is

We can't discuss SM on here and post was deleted pretty quick anyway - by the group I imagine -
Are they even allowed to wear their own clothes in prison? Remember he's not on remand any more.

Most jails allow prisoners to wear their own clothes, both remanded and convicted prisoners. As long as they have someone to bring stuff in for them - Items are limited to amount you can have and most allow a swap at least once a year for seasonal reasons.

10:26
Reaction from the defendant
Mr Relowicz is looking straight ahead as the interpreter occasionally turns her head towards him to speak.
For reasons I can't explain the fact he has a female interpretor had upset me. I don't think he should be allowed to be near women ever again. I know that's totally stupid and irrational but it just seems wrong.

For reasons I can't explain the fact he has a female interpretor had upset me. I don't think he should be allowed to be near women ever again. I know that's totally stupid and irrational but it just seems wrong.
I have to admit that bothered me as well.
That and the 'good boy' glasses.
I mean, I know he probably needs them to see but for some reason it really annoys me, that he's trying to look like a goody goody or something. JMO

I mean, I know he probably needs them to see but for some reason it really annoys me, that he's trying to look like a goody goody or something. JMO

Hoping that could backfire on him eventually. Can he not see very well without them?
I remember a memeber saying he didnt have his glasses at his first appearance. Is there a minute chance Humberside Police gained possession of them after the many many hours of searching Oak Road. Heres hoping eh...

@mummtsleuth 11
.Another poster was at the magistrates court in Hull for PR first appearance on the other charges.I think she noted he was not wearing glasses then . He was pictured on SM in many pictures wearing black framed glasses.That may have been as whole ago
In later court appearances he's seen wearing the silver framed ones. Could be insignificant. Or could be that he lost the black framed ones on Februsry 1st and be significant where he lost them and how?.

I take it you don't need glasses yourself? They are just a necessity for many people, I'm afraid.

I also don’t think the female interpreter is an issue. Let’s face it he’s never going to get his hands on another woman again and that’s all that matters. Clearly a very sick individual has been taken off our streets & surely that’s way more important than the gender of the person translating his sentence to him.

I also don’t think the female interpreter is an issue. Let’s face it he’s never going to get his hands on another woman again and that’s all that matters. Clearly a very sick individual has been taken off our streets & surely that’s way more important than the gender of the person translating his sentence to him.
I don't see what difference it makes. Interpreters are only there to translate.
Yep. Hence the use of the qualifying
Statement "I know that's stupid and irrational" which you seem to have missed

In fairness, no-one has stated that the gender of the translator is more important than getting him off of the streets? We all have different views about things. That's why I like this place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni