GUILTY VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, autistic, brutally murdered, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST* #2

If memory service, I believe she had a total of 9 children but most were removed by CPS.
Wow. In the PC he said there were two still in the home, (maybe at the time of the murder) an eight month old and I believe a three year old.
I'm assuming they were removed and are safe now.

Last edited:
She was hurting Noah for God only knows how long...the pain he must have endured in his short lil life:(:( My heart hurts.......he never had a chance so sickening
When the reporter asked at the presser how long the abuse was going on. Umm yeah since birth. How could she even get custody of this sweet adorable babe??????? How can she get away with squeezing out kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid, losing custody of three of them, only to be allowed to do this???????
Please just hermetically seal her Vagina,so she can't ever get another chance to harm another baby. Ever
MOO

What in the world! Did she beat him to death with a sledgehammer or put him in a trash compactor? Poor little Noah. I have to believe angels were with him in his final moments somehow taking away his physical pain :(.
It sounds like the child endured sustained injuries from abuse over time.
That's usually the case in child homicide by abuse.

This case reminds me of three year old Christopher Gardner from NY who was killed by his mother and her friend in 1999.
They beat him, burned him with cigarettes and hot water, and threw him around a room for several hours.
They were punishing him for eating a piece of candy.

The prosecutor said that if they had put a grid over his body there would not be one square inch that wasn't bruised, cut, or burned.
The murderers are serving life in prison.

Two people had reported the mother to CPS, but nothing was ever done. One of them was a school administrator.
After that there was a law (The Christopher Gardner Act) approved by the Senate in NY that when a mandated person reports suspected child abuse it would be required by law to be investigated. As far as I know it still has not gone into effect.

I wish there was something that could be done to prevent people from abusing and killing their children.
I don't know what happened in regard to this mother, but she should have never been allowed to keep her children.

Imo

If memory serves, I believe she had a total of 9 children but most were removed by CPS.

Found the article I was thinking of...so maybe she had 10 total, including Noah

Noah Tomlin's grandmother says 'cloud of sorrow' is over family's home, thanks community for support

We have chosen to remain silent until now because we have Julia Tomlin's three oldest children. We adopted them in 2011, after she signed away her parental rights before going to jail after being convicted of felony child abuse. We adopted the three older children who are our grandchildren and who we fostered for six months prior to the adoption's finalization. There is also a set of twins one of which was the victim of the stove burn. The twins found a new life and home with an unknown family. There are also three more boys who all reside with their fathers. The baby is now in foster care and we pray that she finds a loving family. All in all, it is the nine other children that everyone should consider in the aftermath of the tragedy. Please be sensitive in what is said and/or written. People can speculate, spew hatred and venom or they can opt to send prayers and well wishes. Until the entire situation comes to light and the truth in its entirety comes out, please understand that the children are wounded, and devastated.

When the reporter asked at the presser how long the abuse was going on. Umm yeah since birth. How could she even get custody of this sweet adorable babe??????? How can she get away with squeezing out kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid, losing custody of three of them, only to be allowed to do this???????
Please just hermetically seal her Vagina,so she can't ever get another chance to harm another baby. Ever
MOO

It is so infuriating when women who don't deserve to have kids at all, are so fertile and just keep having them and having them, while other women who desperately want children can't because of infertility. In addition to all the other kids, this trash had TWO sets of twins.

This monster is worse than John Wayne Gacy...instead of dressing up like a clown, she treated her vagina like a clown car and repeatedly tortured her own baby to death.

She'll probably blame the drugs instead of her cold, evil heart.

Poor Noah, that sweet beautiful boy with the gorgeous eyes.

It is so infuriating when *** women who don't deserve to have kids at all, are so fertile and just keep having them and having them, while other women who desperately want children can't because of infertility. In addition to all the other kids, this trash had TWO sets of twins.
This evil woman was blessed time & time & time again....I will NEVER understand:mad:

I cannot for the life of me understand how someone can hurt a child. The couple of times I've raised my voice at my toddler his lips quivered and his eyes filled with tears...and so did mine!

How does this happen? This poor sweet baby was tortured and murdered at the hands of his own mother. She's a monster. This is another case in which I hope DP is sought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back