Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out for an hour on 14th Feb is puzzling. It wasn't a 'date' if she was meeting Mr X. They couldn't be seen in public. The meeting must have been in a covert place. She went and returned on foot and was dressed casually, no? But they could have met for shenanigans.

So she possibly had 2 phones to hide her relationship from her family. The girl seen in distress at the lake could have been Leah. St that point she would have been late for work already. So this could have been mystery man breaking ot off with her. She didn't react well. Enter a.n. Other who decided to silence her for good?

So if she was late for work..had she planned to meet him but he called her instead? She left at normal time and was expected at normal time presumably?

I find it hard to believe that this new information isn't linked to her disappearance.

Feburary 14th has me puzzled as well. Since it was such a short period of time. Maybe the person Leah was meeting did not show up? She could have tried to reach them during the evening, on her way to work and was too upset to go to work?

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

map and directions from Emerson Valley to nearest Travelodge at Shenley Church End.

Travelodge | Milton Keynes Shenley Church End hotel - Milton Keynes Shenley Church End hotels

Website for Travelodge, MK, Shenley Church End. Picture shows it has a central entrance.

Pretty sure she used the Midsummer Boulevard Travelodge, as her mum said they dropped her at Jury's in and she walked round the corner. They're next door to each other.

Pretty sure she used the Midsummer Boulevard Travelodge, as her mum said they dropped her at Jury's in and she walked round the corner. They're next door to each other.

Both locations are so close to her home. I wonder why she told her parents one hotel and then went to another? It is not like they dropped her off at a friend's house and then she secretly went to a hotel? The hotel being so close got me thinking again about Leah maybe being stood up on Valentine's day. Her parents said she walked but she could have caught a cab around the corner and went to the hotel. Maybe the person she was meeting could not make it so she went home. That would certainly make her very upset. That we know of communications were not found on her phone, so I think her parents are correct she probably used Snapchat because the messages are auto deleted and cannot be recovered by Snapchat. I wonder if Mr. X was one of her Snapchat friends? A family member or someone who is Snapchat friends with Leah could see her list of Snapchat friends from their app.

Does anyone remember if Leah's demeanor was mentioned when she returned home on February 14th? I do not recall if it was mentioned. Another thought is Snapchat shares your location. It appears Mr. X may be smart enough to turn that off but if he did not maybe Leah saw him on the map that night and went to see what he was doing?

I do not know, I am crazy with thoughts today with this new information! ALL MOO MOO MOO MOO!

Feburary 14th has me puzzled as well. Since it was such a short period of time. Maybe the person Leah was meeting did not show up? She could have tried to reach them during the evening, on her way to work and was too upset to go to work?

It was said early on that 'still' from CCTV of her turning up to work the day before. She looked dishevelled to me. My hunch is things were not going well. Was whoever she was alleged to be seeing trying to cool it or did she pull out the 'I'm pregnant' card (true or false, either possible imo)?

Oh ok I figured they would use the one nearest to their addresses. I'll post details of all 3 Travelodges in MK.

Travelodge | Milton Keynes at The Hub hotel - Milton Keynes at The Hub hotels

Click on the map to see the location of all three Travelodges in MK. The Hub is the furthest from Leah's home out of the three.

The Hub is the Midsummer Boulevard one but there is also a third Travelodge in between the Hub and Shenley. All three are in the map in the above link. The original link would not post correctly so I have posted a slightly different one now.

Last edited:
It was said early on that 'still' from CCTV of her turning up to work the day before. She looked dishevelled to me. My hunch is things were not going well. Was whoever she was alleged to be seeing trying to cool it or did she pull out the 'I'm pregnant' card (true or false, either possible imo)?

I think both are very possible. I am definitely leaning towards, the person trying to cool things. Or even maybe saying he could not to see her on Valentine's Day made her upset so she went out that evening to see what he was doing? I wonder if Mr. X was at work on 2/14? MOO MOO

Both locations are so close to her home. I wonder why she told her parents one hotel and then went to another? It is not like they dropped her off at a friend's house and then she secretly went to a hotel? The hotel being so close got me thinking again about Leah maybe being stood up on Valentine's day. Her parents said she walked but she could have caught a cab around the corner and went to the hotel. Maybe the person she was meeting could not make it so she went home. That would certainly make her very upset. That we know of communications were not found on her phone, so I think her parents are correct she probably used Snapchat because the messages are auto deleted and cannot be recovered by Snapchat. I wonder if Mr. X was one of her Snapchat friends? A family member or someone who is Snapchat friends with Leah could see her list of Snapchat friends from their app.

Does anyone remember if Leah's demeanor was mentioned when she returned home on February 14th? I do not recall if it was mentioned. Another thought is Snapchat shares your location. It appears Mr. X may be smart enough to turn that off but if he did not maybe Leah saw him on the map that night and went to see what he was doing?

I do not know, I am crazy with thoughts today with this new information! ALL MOO MOO MOO MOO!
That’s a very good point about being stood up on evening of 14 Feb. Hence the sad looking girl walking to work... and if she was the crying girl at the lake it all makes sense - maybe he told her he couldn’t see her anymore.
Maybe he wanted rid of her as it was all becoming too dangerous for him - pressure in him from his family or wife/fiancee’s family. If he had an alibi, then someone must have helped.

I think the net is closing in, that’s why the parents are able to release information now.

"Police have spoken to the man and say they have no suspicions about him because it is thought he has an alibi for the time that Leah vanished."

I wonder if said person was given an alibi by a family member, whoever the said person may be.
Yes, his family and his cronies will have alibi'd him up. I'll explain cronies if required

MK CITIZEN 29.10.19

On Saturday February 3, twelve days before Leah disappeared, she announced she was going to book a hotel room and have a girlie night with two female friends, drinking alcohol and gossiping.

Leah's dad dropped her at the Jury's Inn at Central Milton Keynes and waved goodbye as she walked off.

It was only much later, when her bank statement arrived some time after Leah's disappearance, that the Crouchers realised their daughter had lied to them.

"Her statement showed she had booked a room at the cheaper hotel nearby - the Travelodge," said Claire. "We checked with her friends, of course, and they said they hadn't been with her that night.

"We believe she was with X, but did not want to tell us."

So have the police checked what Mr X was up to on 3 February? Wonder what his alibi was for that night?
He'll have been 'helping' a friend. And the friend will have provided him with an alibi. Or, his family will say he was at home

I am still wondering why Leah was paying for taxis and hotel rooms, if he wasn’t contributing.Maybe he paid for meals etc. I know she lived with parents but I got the impression he was in a slightly more senior role than hers and presumably on more money. He presumably didn’t run a car if she was getting taxis. I assume he has no children if he were getting married to someone in his own religion or however you want to say it. Presumably he doesn’t have his own place if he couldn’t take her there.
He maybe slipped her some cash in person for taxi's etc. So, there's no trail leading to him. Or, she's simply paid for these expenses herself if she was mad about him. No, he does not have a senior role in the company, but, maybe earns more money if he has worked there longer than she has. He will have a car, I'm certain of that, but, no way will he be seen in it with Leah. Hence the taxi's. He most likely used a mates place to meet her, or, just hotels. All these factors are the norm for unavailable men IMO

Being pregnant is the only thing that he would not be able to disprove to a fiancé if she were determined to have the baby. I can’t really think of any other reason why she would have disappeared and I have been thinking hard about this daily since I heard about Leah in Feb.
If X has an alibi then his alibi is either lying or someone else known to X met Leah on the 15th, in my opinion. In my opinion, X knows or suspects exactly what happened to Leah. From what I can see of the MSM reports (which is all I have to go on except things discussed on websleuths) X is denying a relationship beyond simple friendship with Leah but that does not seem to match with e efforts she went to to meet up and the money she spent to do so. Certainly it seems to me that she was treated abhorrently by someone who should have cared deeply about her. What an absolute shame that she could not see this.

Is there any possibility that X is involved in the supply or distribution or use of illegal drugs? Would this be a reason why people aren’t coming forward with information? He must have some kind of hold over someone who may be twisting the truth for him. I am also making these comments based on X being a man unidentified in the latest articles quoting Leah’s mother.

Being pregnant is the only thing that he would not be able to disprove to a fiancé if she were determined to have the baby. I can’t really think of any other reason why she would have disappeared and I have been thinking hard about this daily since I heard about Leah in Feb.
If X has an alibi then his alibi is either lying or someone else known to X met Leah on the 15th, in my opinion. In my opinion, X knows or suspects exactly what happened to Leah. From what I can see of the MSM reports (which is all I have to go on except things discussed on websleuths) X is denying a relationship beyond simple friendship with Leah but that does not seem to match with e efforts she went to to meet up and the money she spent to do so. Certainly it seems to me that she was treated abhorrently by someone who should have cared deeply about her. What an absolute shame that she could not see this.

Is there any possibility that X is involved in the supply or distribution or use of illegal drugs? Would this be a reason why people aren’t coming forward with information? He must have some kind of hold over someone who may be twisting the truth for him. I am also making these comments based on X being a man unidentified in the latest articles quoting Leah’s mother.

Great post.I agree that pregnancy would be the only reason he could not just say Leah was just a friend.

<off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be interesting if Mr X had someone who looked similar, let's say even identical as him who he used for an alibi/misdirect. Jmo of course.

The flip side is how convenient Mr X has a water tight alibi for the time she went missing if the time she went missing is the time she went missing. Someone else doing the dirty work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks