Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jeana. I tried to edit my last post and all of a sudden the thread was locked. I guess that's what happens when my head is crammed with so much stuff I can't get it out quickly enough.

Anyway, as I started to say.

If Prince Charles is now personally involved, I wonder if writing him letters would help in any way. Then again, probably not. It sounds as if he's been taken in just like the rest of the world by these two scammers. It's like hitting your head against a brick wall.

I just feel so totally deflated about any efforts to truly find Madeleine, I am thoroughly depressed.

Sure McCanns, your daughter has been supposedly seen numerous times in Malta so lets go to... Ireland.

What you propose is altogether possible. For a long time it has been rumored that men in high places in government in Western countries have been able to select and have delivered to them whatever type child they want for whatever purposes. There was a scandal in the US that even implicated George Bush the elder, in his CIA days. IIRC, it is called the Franklin Institute Scandal and can be Googled.

Since the McCanns seem so well connected with men in powerful places, your scenario is not totally unbelievable.

Consider, too, that the McCann children are designer children. In vitro babies are usually conceived in threes and fours, then the pregnancy is "reduced" to the most healthy, or in some cases the most desirable (male or female; other genetic qualities).

The McCanns could make millions on the side with their beautiful designer children.

Why not hold the vigil in Malta? That makes more sense than going to Ireland! Oh wait, I think I know why...

Hi Meowy,

I have been searching like crazy since I saw this mention of Ireland because I remember seeing a news story that they have received the largest number of donations from Ireland. That would make sense since that is where GM is from. They have received alot of letters of support from there as well. If it was me, I would rather go there than to London where people might throw rocks at me (posted on the Digital Spy forum).

If they want attention, then going to Malta and having those sightings discounted would give them more attention as "oh, those poor parents.. they went and held a vigil, and their daughter wasn't there... it was some other child!" type deal. They come off as very much enjoying attention. Rather than shooing the public away so they can handle their sadness, it seems they would rather walk right into our livingroom and have tea with me this afternoon. I'll be having peach tea, btw.

Going to Malta makes sense but, that has been the problem with the McCanns from the start. What they say does not match what they do. Remember this article:http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2005320001-2007230315,00.html ....need I say more? :furious:

Unless... what about this scenario.. my brain is hot today!

Ugly, ugly, ugly but like you said, "Since it's Earth, anything is possible as long as there are humans here". I really think the "They've taken her" was to throw people off and make people think that an outsider was involved in her disappearance. Have you seen my theory? Did it make sense?

I dislike the thought of her going back to that house though, she needs a new caring family.

Amen, I will never stop worrying about her if she returns to their house.

Good post Meowy! If you go back to thread 1 and read very early in it I was one of the first that brought up the "They've taken her" statement. That NEVER made sense to me and still doesn't. "They" does come across like someone you know or are familiar with. I would like to believe that this statement reported in the news is wrong and that this is not what Mrs. M said when she found her daughter gone.
WHY oh WHY did she not shout..."She's Gone!" ???

Something came back to me today that has bugged me. I had to dig for the article...
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1267692,00.html
Look at the top picture in the article...Note the guy in the background with the shades on. When I originally saw this picture it was much bigger and I remember thinking at the time.. what is that guy lookin at? And maybe it's nothing.. but it has bugged me since I saw it.
And note that the pic does not even show Madeleine's face. But sure shows that guy's face! Maybe a hidden agenda was going on with this photo being released to the public?
Anyone recall "egg head"?

Something came back to me today that has bugged me. I had to dig for the article...
Look at the top picture in the article...Note the guy in the background with the shades on. When I originally saw this picture it was much bigger and I remember thinking at the time.. what is that guy lookin at? And maybe it's nothing.. but it has bugged me since I saw it.
And note that the pic does not even show Madeleine's face. But sure shows that guy's face! Maybe a hidden agenda was going on with this photo being released to the public?

To me it looks like he's looking at the person taking the picture. I think Maddy's mostly blocked by her father.

Or maybe they sold her or "loaned her" to someone who lives in Malta? They don't want to go to Malta because they know it's her.

Just a flip side to them not going because they know it's not her because she's dead.

Here is a bigger version of the picture. I agree with Jeana.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2005320001-2007240448,00.html

And here is "Egg Head":

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=453724&in_page_id=1770

:cool: I dunno.. he has on sunglasses so he could be lookin at anything INCLUDING the family watching their movements and such...

colomom wrote:-
I really believe that prior to their dinner date that fateful evening GM and KM were preparing the kids for another evening alone. I think Maddie was not too pleased with the prospect. I think she had been traumatized a couple of nights previously, remember the reports of neighbors hearing her crying for her so-called father? She was not being cooperative and might even have thrown a fit. I think GM was angry at being kept from his "fun" that evening. I think he lost his temper when trying to get her to take her sedative and either scared her so badly that her little heart gave out or he manhandled her and fatally injured her. My reference to her heart has to do with the possibility of her having a heart defect related to a mild form of CHARGE that she might have had (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHARGE_syndrome). I believe that GM panicked and convinced KM that they had to cover it up because if they didn't they would lose their medical licenses and the twins as well. I think he had time to take Maddie's body to a remote location and hide her and then return to the resort in time for dinner. I would love to know how their dinner mates felt about their behavior that night. I think KM felt no choice but to go along with her husband. Some of her body language shows some anger towards GM. Watch her in this video (http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...264418,00.html) when she reads the script asking for the return of their daughter and GM nuzzles her at the end. Watch her eyes and the movement of her head and see if you don't pick up on a flash of anger towards GM. I see it right at the end when he starts rubbing on her. I thought the nuzzle looked like GM's way of saying "thanks for going along with protecting my sorry a$$". Once the deed was done they were trapped. No going back. I am not sure that they have involved anyone else in this deception (maybe the friend that said she saw a stranger carring a child?) but he could insure their silence by threating to expose their own neglect of their children. He could convince them that if they talked they would all end up investigated by the authorities.

So, that's it in a nutshell. Fire away with the "but what about" and "how does that fit in with" and let me see if I can give solid answers. Please shoot holes in my theory and convince me that she is still alive and will be returned to her so-called parents. :(

I feel Maddie speaking to my soul too. I think she is in the dark, scared, cold, lonely and confused. I think she is close to the resort. I wish I could go try to find her. I think the PJ knows more than they can tell. They don't have hard evidence and therefore can't make an accusation or an arrest.

Ok, fire away...let's examine the possibilities.

Hi you guys:blowkiss:

I have had to copy/paste colomons brilliant post from the last thread, I've tried 3 times to 'quote' it but am pretty useless at these things:doh:

I just wanted to post my theory on how I think the Mc'C's have gotten deep into this. Again I am copy/pasting as I cant put my hands on the actual article but it can be read in full at this site:- (3rd post down)

http://www.findmissingkids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1469&sid=f67503d9d604bc1788185f8ab6e2ed55

The Inside Story of Campaign Maddy

Steven Swinford
The Sunday Times
June 10, 2007
Gerry and Kate McCann have led one of the biggest missing person appeals in history in order to find their daughter. Steven Swinford, who has covered the story from the start, explains the ideas, connections and raw emotional energy that have driven it....

IN the dark hours following Madeleine’s disappearance on the night of May 3 the McCanns searched the streets of Praia da Luz until 4.30am. Later that morning Kate called a family friend, Jill Renwick, who had worked with her and Gerry at a Glasgow hospital. ......

“At that point she was crying out for help,” said Jill. “She was desperate. I didn’t know what else to do so I picked up the phone and called GMTV. It was a random thing to do.” ......

So began one of the biggest missing person appeals in history. As hundreds of journalists began to flood into Praia da Luz, the McCanns realised the media had a key role to play.......

One early idea from the family was for Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United’s Portuguese winger, to make an appeal. Gerry called a friend who had contacts in the football world, and word reached Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager.

“The quote that came back from him was ‘the boy will do it’,” said a source close to the family. Other football stars, including David Beckham, soon followed suit.

Family and friends took direct action. Jill Renwick approached Gordon Brown’s brother, John, who lives in her street in Glasgow....

Soon the chancellor contacted the McCanns and promised to help them “in any way he could”. It is thought pressure from Brown helped force Portuguese police to release details of a potential suspect seen by friends of the McCanns. He is also understood to have been instrumental in putting the request for the Harry Potter bookmarks to J K Rowling, the author.

The McCanns were advised by British police, however, that keeping their daughter in the public eye raised the chance of her being found alive...

the point I'm trying to show is that it was a well meaning freind that starting the ball rolling getting the media involved, that freind happened to live in the same street as our Chancellor, who in turn got other people on board and on it rolled, I dont think they accounted for all that, and as colomom says their in too deep. Lots of other bits in that article, this I thought was interesting:-

By the time theMcCanns reached Amsterdam on Thursday, they were exhausted and on edge. While they were composed and calm during interviews, off camera the strain showed. Twice during the day Kate broke down in tears and needed to be comforted by her husband before she was ready for the next interview.

Re Prince Charles helping out, I cant see that he's done much in response to the rumours surrounding the iffy story a bit closer to home, If he wont do much to help out in the enquiry into the mother of his own children, I cant see him being much help here.........oops best shut up:silenced: before I'm carted off to the tower..lol

Love you guys:blowkiss:

Hi everyone, been catching up and there is no news of Madelaine.

I dont understand this vigil in Ireland, it seems senseless to me, it isnt helping to find Madelaine its just another media stunt to make the parents look good, get to Malta where there were sightings of Madelaine and use the money that has been donated to find the little girl instead of holding a vigil to pretty much say she isnt coming back, which she probably isnt because her parents know where she is.

Hi everyone, been catching up and there is no news of Madelaine.

I dont understand this vigil in Ireland, it seems senseless to me, it isnt helping to find Madelaine its just another media stunt to make the parents look good, get to Malta where there were sightings of Madelaine and use the money that has been donated to find the little girl instead of holding a vigil to pretty much say she isnt coming back, which she probably isnt because her parents know where she is.

Hi Shazza,

It was reported in the press yesterday that it is thought the fund is financing the new villa they will be staying in:-

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/11302/Police+in+Malta+probe+eight+more+sightings+of+Madeleine

It is thought the cost of the villa will be met by the Find Madeleine Fund, which has so far raised £800,000 from public donations.

Mind you he is finally toying with the idea of selling the family home:-

He has even suggested selling the family’s £600,000 home in Rothley.

Yeah well, I'll believe that when I see it up for sale.... probably another PR stunt due to the discust shown by many that they haven't dipped into their own pockets yet........

I despair I really do.:banghead:

:blowkiss:

P.S. colomom - daddy McC is from Scotland not Ireland:)

Thanks for the link MoonGoddess, as soon as it opened and I saw Madelaines pretty little face I started crying, I couldnt look at her, I wish someone would find her, cant say much just now will check in later.

Hi Shazza,

It was reported in the press yesterday that it is thought the fund is financing the new villa they will be staying in:-

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/11302/Police+in+Malta+probe+eight+more+sightings+of+Madeleine

It is thought the cost of the villa will be met by the Find Madeleine Fund, which has so far raised £800,000 from public donations.

Mind you he is finally toying with the idea of selling the family home:-

He has even suggested selling the family’s £600,000 home in Rothley.

Yeah well, I'll believe that when I see it up for sale.... probably another PR stunt due to the discust shown by many that they haven't dipped into their own pockets yet........

I despair I really do.:banghead:

:blowkiss:

P.S. colomom - daddy McC is from Scotland not Ireland:)

Why don't these jackarses go to Malta??? There's been 20 possible sightings there of Madeleine and they are going to IRELAND and hanging out in a villa in Portugal???? Do they want to find their child or NOT?? :doh:

Thanks for the link MoonGoddess, as soon as it opened and I saw Madelaines pretty little face I started crying, I couldnt look at her, I wish someone would find her, cant say much just now will check in later.

Hugs to you Shazza,I feel the same way. Watched her video-home website today about a dozen times. I am just sick about the whole thing-and my stomach has been in knots all day. :(

I needed to put myself in a self-imposed time out.

Great job, everyone. Some interesting and thoughtful ideas and theories offered up. Too much for me to absorb right now. Although I read it all.:blowkiss:

Why don't these jackarses go to Malta??? There's been 20 possible sightings there of Madeleine and they are going to IRELAND and hanging out in a villa in Portugal???? Do they want to find their child or NOT?? :doh:
Good questions!!! Kinda makes ya go Hmmm...
smiley5.gif

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Althought the webpage says it has not been updated in 2 days, Gerry just added to his blog a few hours ago.

NB--GM now mentions Kate and offers advice to contact police or crimestoppers if you feel you have any info about Madeleine.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member