GUILTY VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, autistic, brutally murdered, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST* #2

These child cases take a piece of my heart with them each time we hear about the horrific details of the abuse they have endured. I haven't been following new ones (except Cupcake :() but I will continue to follow the ones I started until their tormentors are sentenced.

I hope this monster never sees the light of day and I want her to be sober and suffering every day going forward. I pray for all of her surviving children and the parents who are raising her other children. Thanks to LE for bringing this case to fruition, it can't be easy to do. :mad::(

The liver and left leg were the only body parts that were recognizable. Severe bruises on the left leg, signs of major abuse
Severe skull fractures- injury was as if the child had fallen several stories (ETA: not saying he fell several stories, just saying that this was how severe the two fractures on the skull were). Injuries were "horrific"
Chronic battering, rib fractures, jaw fractures- all in stages of healing, which means they were inflicted while Noah was alive.
His bones stopped growing either from malnutrition or severe trauma

MURDER WARRANT AGAINST MOM

My God.

What in the world! Did she beat him to death with a sledgehammer or put him in a trash compactor? Poor little Noah. I have to believe angels were with him in his final moments somehow taking away his physical pain :(.

God I hope so. It’s unfathomable. Little human punching bags for disturbed and evil sadists. It’s almost like a fetish for these monsters. Slowly torturing a baby to death.

The only way I cope with these cases is by compartmentalizing. Luckily I have a lot of practice with my job. But this is pretty brutal.

If memory service, I believe she had a total of 9 children but most were removed by CPS.

Why on earth was she allowed to keep any? So kids are taken but we are going to leave vulnerable younger kids with this witch because she hadn’t had a chance to harm them the last time the other kids were removed?

If a person has a child taken by CPS, all subsequent children born to such a person should be closely monitored. Monthly visits to a doctor who can look at their bodies and make sure there are no injuries, illness or signs of neglect. Monthly visits by a social worker who interviews the children elsewhere and looks in fridges, bedrooms, bathrooms and makes sure all is up to par and makes sure the kids are seeing doctors.

Mandatory parenting courses even if they took already them. Anger management courses. For each new kid. You want to keep them? This is what you have to do.

Random drug and alcohol testing.

Weekly therapy for all the kids who are 5 and older. Group or otherwise.

2-5 years of this for each new child. Failure to adhere to the standards and those kids are gone as well.

I’m done with this. We need to be done with this. Yes no one wants government officials involved in our lives but if children have already been removed from a parent previously why are we playing Russian roulette and giving them a do over with a new, younger, vulnerable baby?

It sounds like the child endured sustained injuries from abuse over time.
That's usually the case in child homicide by abuse.

This case reminds me of three year old Christopher Gardner from NY who was killed by his mother and her friend in 1999.
They beat him, burned him with cigarettes and hot water, and threw him around a room for several hours.
They were punishing him for eating a piece of candy.

The prosecutor said that if they had put a grid over his body there would not be one square inch that wasn't bruised, cut, or burned.
The murderers are serving life in prison.

Two people had reported the mother to CPS, but nothing was ever done. One of them was a school administrator.
After that there was a law (The Christopher Gardner Act) approved by the Senate in NY that when a mandated person reports suspected child abuse it would be required by law to be investigated. As far as I know it still has not gone into effect.

I wish there was something that could be done to prevent people from abusing and killing their children.
I don't know what happened in regard to this mother, but she should have never been allowed to keep her children.

Imo

There are so many cases like that we see here. One after another after another. It makes you want to scream.

Honestly, somebody please explain this to me and I mean this sincerely. How can someone do this?

I am so far removed from this type of behaviour. I nuture, I love, I share, I enjoy and I revel in children, dogs, cats and all animals. I spent today at work handing out candy to children who were trick or treating in the mall. I got so much joy from all those little faces. It was so much fun.

I cannot fathom a person doing what was done to Noah. My brain will not accept what I have read here today.

I can't stop the tears. What is wrong with people? And it's not all about the drugs. It has to be something in the person. I won't accept that drugs are to blame. They don't help, but they are not the sole reason that this happens over and over again.

And CPS.....something needs to be done here. I know they are overworked but so many children are dying on their watch. I am so mad on so many levels today.

MOO

Honestly, somebody please explain this to me and I mean this sincerely. How can someone do this?

I am so far removed from this type of behaviour. I nuture, I love, I share, I enjoy and I revel in children, dogs, cats and all animals. I spent today at work handing out candy to children who were trick or treating in the mall. I got so much joy from all those little faces. It was so much fun.

I cannot fathom a person doing what was done to Noah. My brain will not accept what I have read here today.

I can't stop the tears. What is wrong with people? And it's not all about the drugs. It has to be something in the person. I won't accept that drugs are to blame. They don't help, but they are not the sole reason that this happens over and over again.

And CPS.....something needs to be done here. I know they are overworked but so many children are dying on their watch. I am so mad on so many levels today.

MOO

I don’t either. A treasured friend of mine was a heroin addict. He chose make certain he would not conceive because he loved kids too much to give them himself as a parent.

I don’t know how people like that are human. These are sociopaths. The type who worked in Nazi concentration camps. They enjoy this. Drugs just lower inhibitions. They allow any monster within to emerge.

These are not humans. They can’t be. She can’t be.

There are so many cases like that we see here. One after another after another. It makes you want to scream.

@gitana1 I don't know how you are able see and hear the things you do. I admire you and am very grateful that you are the voice and defense for the little ones that have no voice.

I didn't think I could come back to this thread, after the DA said, all that was left was a diaper and one leg. A forensic pathologist had to piece his body back together. His skull was in pieces. My heart broke and I became physically ill. We must save the next child.

Our laws protect the parent, only in death do we see justice. When we try to change the laws every activist group comes out of the wood work to decry .... The parents have rights.

What can we do as citizens, if anything at all to protect these precious little ones? Is there a way to protect without violating parents right?

I pray for those like YOU who have the courage, guts, and determination to deal with the aftermath of abuse. You possess a strength I will never have. I believe God guides and protect those that speak for and protect our children. There are no words powerful enough to thank you for your dedication to serving our small and helpless.

Respectfully....SS

MOO...

This monster is worse than John Wayne Gacy...instead of dressing up like a clown, she treated her vagina like a clown car and repeatedly tortured her own baby to death.

She'll probably blame the drugs instead of her cold, evil heart.

Poor Noah, that sweet beautiful boy with the gorgeous eyes.
Clown Car is such an apt way of putting it.

Clown Car is such an apt way of putting it.

Normally I'm a lover of large families (love when I go to a store and see a mom or dad happily and proudly toting 5+ kids with them during their errands) But this lady? No. I'm betting she had some sort of addiction or obsession with pregnancy (the attention one gets or feeling of importance, etc) but mothering, nurturing or anything beyond that 9 months wasn't even a concern or thought much about. Very selfish. Or maybe she's just very dumb and thought her personal 9x failure rate for the pull out method were all flukes?
Either way she is clearly trash, despite the fact she threw her own son away in the garbage as if he was the trash.

Why on earth was she allowed to keep any? So kids are taken but we are going to leave vulnerable younger kids with this witch because she hadn’t had a chance to harm them the last time the other kids were removed?

If a person has a child taken by CPS, all subsequent children born to such a person should be closely monitored. Monthly visits to a doctor who can look at their bodies and make sure there are no injuries, illness or signs of neglect. Monthly visits by a social worker who interviews the children elsewhere and looks in fridges, bedrooms, bathrooms and makes sure all is up to par and makes sure the kids are seeing doctors.

Mandatory parenting courses even if they took already them. Anger management courses. For each new kid. You want to keep them? This is what you have to do.

Random drug and alcohol testing.

Weekly therapy for all the kids who are 5 and older. Group or otherwise.

2-5 years of this for each new child. Failure to adhere to the standards and those kids are gone as well.

I’m done with this. We need to be done with this. Yes no one wants government officials involved in our lives but if children have already been removed from a parent previously why are we playing Russian roulette and giving them a do over with a new, younger, vulnerable baby?
^^THIS!!!!

@gitana1 I don't know how you are able see and hear the things you do. I admire you and am very grateful that you are the voice and defense for the little ones that have no voice.

I didn't think I could come back to this thread, after the DA said, all that was left was a diaper and one leg. A forensic pathologist had to piece his body back together. His skull was in pieces. My heart broke and I became physically ill. We must save the next child.

Our laws protect the parent, only in death do we see justice. When we try to change the laws every activist group comes out of the wood work to decry .... The parents have rights.

What can we do as citizens, if anything at all to protect these precious little ones? Is there a way to protect without violating parents right?

I pray for those like YOU who have the courage, guts, and determination to deal with the aftermath of abuse. You possess a strength I will never have. I believe God guides and protect those that speak for and protect our children. There are no words powerful enough to thank you for your dedication to serving our small and helpless.

Respectfully....SS

MOO...
Amen x1000 ITA!

I was thinking she would spend the rest of her life in prison considering the autopsy results.

Imo
Hope so. Still the fact this Momster was given far too many chances until a child was brutally,and continuously abused to death. My lack of faith in child protective services stands firm. Because I have zero doubt that if she gets out on bail they will give her kids back. Sorry But their track record speaks volumes.

Hope so. Still the fact this Momster was given far too many chances until a child was brutally,and continuously abused to death. My lack of faith in child protective services stands firm. Because I have zero doubt that if she gets out on bail they will give her kids back. Sorry But their track record speaks volumes.
Yes, there is obviously a big problem with CPS throughout the whole country. But at this point I doubt they have any control over how LE charges her or whether she gets out or not.

As I stated in my post in regard to the death of Christopher Gardner, CPS were called twice, once by a mandated reporter, and they never investigated. Since then the community has worked very hard to get the law changed in NY that would require an immediate investigation by CPS anytime a mandated reporter calls. It was passed by the Senate but still has not been implemented. I think it should be required in every state.

But I don't think they have any say in the charges or the the sentencing and LE plans on charging her to the fullest extent so I can't imagine her being released any time soon. They don't take child murder lightly. They have evidence that this child suffered from extensive injuries from the time he was born so I'm not sure there will even be any bail, or at least not that she could ever pay.

Imo

Last edited:
I don't think she cares. All she cares about is herself. There is no love or concern for any of her children. It's all about her. I hope she rots.

MOO
Well, as long as she stays behind bars and as the chief said, she is never allowed to hold a child again, it doesn't really matter whether she cares or not. At least her children will be safe and justice will be served.

Imo

Poor poor baby! Followed this one from the beginning and deep down we all knew where this was going. It always feel wrong for me to say RIP when it's a child, they shouldn't be resting in peace, they should be learning, playing and enjoying every moment of life. Fly high little one.

I hope the scum that tortured him gets everything she deserves and more. She makes me sick!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back