550ufon9.jpg
550ufon10.jpg
550ufon11.jpg
550UFON3.jpg

Estimated Age: 25-45 years old
Race: White
Height: 163-168 cm (5'4" to 5'6")
Weight: 58 kg (130 lbs.)
Hair Color: Medium brown, but recently lightened giving the appearance of reddish brown.
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: A previous facial injury consisting of a broken nose and damage to the left eye socket. The victim also had a partial upper dental plate consisting of two teeth. The left eye socket injury corresponds to the two teeth on the dental plate. Evidence of a previous injury to the 7th rib on the left front of her rib cage. No tattoos noted.

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Low-grade, temporary partial upper dental plate (no identification number) consisting of two teeth: a left incisor and a canine.

Clothing: Pink 725 Originals brassiere with "31" on the left cup (size 34B), white thong-style Rivage Intimate panties with a small bow at the waist, beige Atsmosphere tank top T-shirt with 1" straps and a round neck line (size 10 to 12, made in Quebec), and black Illegal Jeanswear corduroy shorts with two horizontal zippered front pockets and two back pockets with button down flaps (size 9). No shoes were located.

Her body was covered with a Woods sleeping bag.

The sleeping bag was sold by Canadian Tire across Canada, and the color manufactured until 2004. It was noted to be in good condition. Her clothing was found to have been purchased in the Montreal area.

She may have been a recent immigrant to Canada, possibly from Europe.
rbbm.

Last edited:
My ears pricked when her body was found, reported as decomposing but different sources give different estimations. As I said, there was a woods brand sleeping bag receipt in my Dad's car (only receipt) in the vehicle, he would not camp and there was no sleeping bag, says stopped being made in 2004 but could have been on the shelves in 2005, just a very nagging detail..

There seemed to be a sense of "panic" when I began asking ?'s right after my Dad's body was recovered, there were red flags everywhere. The document with the DUI females info was attached to my dad's keys, the same Detective must have handled them both on the same shift, last year, during my "interview", he was very interested in that clerical error and made sure I had not retained any of the paperwork...Interestingly, they refuse to admit my Father and Paton Weir(ex Hamilton cop) were friends even though the Manager of the gold club they attended said they were very good friends. It was all swept away in 2005 and again last year, I feel a duty to Jane Doe to help identify her.
There was a leather/metal female bracelet (Costume jewelry) that I found in one of the car side panels, my Dad's car had been 100% cleaned out when we received it, didn't know it then, sent a photo of the bracelet to Peel who was investigating Jane Doe at the time "anonymously" due to fear.

I will continue to believe that Jane Doe was indeed connected the "undetermined death" of my Father and the "accidental" death of retired HPS cop, Paton Weir, until proved otherwise, her remains need to be repatriated with her family.. She was.

This means nothing at all, but, I got an unexplainable urge to go to where Jane Doe was found on Hwy#7, an hour from where I live, soon after her body was found and in "panic mode" after my Father's body was found, it was a surreal experience, go with my gut is what I have learned from growing up in Liverpool. Truth will out...

I would like it known, that I had no idea what my Father was doing $ wise, he was a retired TD Bank Manager who told me a year before he died, that he was "creatively investing", our last call was him from a golf club with a guy called Paton.

My ears pricked when her body was found, reported as decomposing but different sources give different estimations. As I said, there was a woods brand sleeping bag receipt in my Dad's car (only receipt) in the vehicle, he would not camp and there was no sleeping bag, says stopped being made in 2004 but could have been on the shelves in 2005, just a very nagging detail..

Hi, @jinxonfriday I would like to know if there was a date on the receipt? Do you think somebody planted it there, likewise with the leather/metal female bracelet. You would think if they cleaned everything out....LE would have found them.

Is it known to you where your dad's car was found?

Did you ever see an autopsy report? Was there water in his lungs, was he a bad swimmer? Looking at the Spencer Smith Park shoreline it makes you wonder how somebody can manage to kill himself by drowning.

On what date did you spoke to your father on the phone for the last time? Who reported him missing?

Last edited:
OK. the receipt stood out to me because my Dad paid credit for everything, it was recent but I didn't focus on it at the time as I was not yet aware of Jane Doe, yes, I do believe it was left for someone to see. HPS had no explanation as to why my Dad's car was immaculately cleaned out, the armor all wipe left in the consul and the driver side door panel had just one screw, the other 3 screws with a screwdriver in the driver door panel. I did see the autopsy report, my Father was an excellent swimmer and he was very dehydrated, his car was found at Spencer Smith Park where his body conveniently washed up and theft and robbery department processed his death? The coroner (jack Stanborough) told me the police were edging towards suicide but he could not agree and his death remains Undetermined to this day.

Ok. Thanks for your answers. Still thinking about potential theory's where this Jane Doe, your father Edward (Eddie) Lutner and Paton James (Pat) Weir could be connected. In my mind it's to coincidental that your dad and Paton (supposedly died during a salmon fishing trip, according to his obituary) went missing on the same day, both found drowned...I find it also shocking and the least a little suspicious that the senior financial adviser from IG Wealth management suddenly lost his memory. What happened to the money.....let me be clear...it sounds like the money (if it was ever there) didn't came from an obvious source....not even a wrong source persé, but how convenient if your father deposit it....and he died...

Last edited:
What if this Jane Doe, with help from some parties, cashed insurance money for her face being destroyed and asked friends/business partners to invest it? Or even worse.....

OK. the receipt stood out to me because my Dad paid credit for everything, it was recent but I didn't focus on it at the time as I was not yet aware of Jane Doe, yes, I do believe it was left for someone to see. HPS had no explanation as to why my Dad's car was immaculately cleaned out, the armor all wipe left in the consul and the driver side door panel had just one screw, the other 3 screws with a screwdriver in the driver door panel. I did see the autopsy report, my Father was an excellent swimmer and he was very dehydrated, his car was found at Spencer Smith Park where his body conveniently washed up and theft and robbery department processed his death? The coroner (jack Stanborough) told me the police were edging towards suicide but he could not agree and his death remains Undetermined to this day.

Do you remember the date of the receipt and your father's last call. It's important in the context. It doesn't make sense that you father was very dehydrated, it sounds like he was captured for a while without getting water or so. I also understand from your post that when your father's car was located it was cleaned all over....but there were some particular items in it....sounds like a total makeshift to me.

Also what bothers me is the dead smell in the trunk....Still pondering on that....could it have been you father's body....Jane does body.....Jikes....sorry.... Nothing seems right if you ask me.

Actually I want to curse....but I'm not going to. Sorry.

Don't remember the date on the receipt, just noted it was a recently purchased sleeping bag and did not keep it, spoke to my Dad a few months before he died, he was becoming distant for unknown reasons, kinda makes sense now, his GF on Myrtle beach told me he was meeting a couple of guys for a $ deal and then was going to cross the border to visit her but never showed and stopped calling her the day he went missing. I am a nurse and there was a definite smell of cadaver but the HPS did not seem alarmed by may concern, they were also unaware that the car had been cleaned, the IG investor, Tyler Atkinson admitted to investing for my father previously with insufficient documentation but the police never contacted him as I requested and he denied ever speaking to me when contacted a few years ago. I still have my Dad's cell phone which that call was made to and Tyler as a contact. I really think the receipt and bracelet were left intentionally.

I'm not sure where this is going....seems like you have some real prove on your hand...calls from Atkinsson...I'm on the other side of the world...I'm maybe naive, but I can't imagine there is nobody in Canada who wouldn't advocate in this case. Even the coroner asked for more attention.....So what's the delay?

I'm not sure where this is going....seems like you have some real prove on your hand...calls from Atkinsson...I'm on the other side of the world...I'm maybe naive, but I can't imagine there is nobody in Canada who wouldn't advocate in this case. Even the coroner asked for more attention.....So what's the delay?
I think it may have been a fragment in a much larger picture, the obstacles put up as I asked more and more ?'s were mystifying to me, remember, Paton Weir was a retired Hamilton cop and the fact that himself and my Father were friends just made it impossible for me to believe their deaths were not connected. I have a strong ex Hamilton cop advocating for me now, I will stay vocal.

What I found gobsmacking, was his car ignition key was in his pocket with his wallet when he had been in the water, they say,5 plus hours, the rest of his keys house key/garage opener/safety deposit key etc. were removed? When the Detective handed me his wallet which had apparently been removed from his pocket, everything inside was dry and normal, I asked why the contents appeared dry as a bone, he said that he knew I would need his car ownership/insurance etc. to collect his car, and he had taken them out "on scene" and dried them on the rocks, how thoughtful.... His explanation to his keys missing was maybe he wanted no trace of him if he committed suicide...

damage as they dried
I found this article. Here the finding of Eddie's body is briefly described, not naming him. How on earth could they conclude so quickly, still in the middle of the investigation and searching for Paton's body, that this were not related cases.

http://images.halinet.on.ca/OakvilleImages/Images/OI002342838pf_0007.pdf
Agree, and when I asked the Hamilton Spectator why they printed that my dad's name not released at the request of family in the first article, I called them and said please name him as I think he was killed, they told me the police told them not to name him and refused to amend it..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back