Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very frustrating that in long standing cases like this, it is very hard to go back and find original news clips, etc. I am searching for a particular one and everything I click on in the media thread is a dead end. I understand why, due to the broadcasts being so old now, but it is annoying.

I am searching for a local Delphi news cast done the night of the 13th. It was dark, and various searchers were briefly interviewed. If anyone remembers it and can provide or point me to a link, I would greatly appreciate it.
TIA
I can’t find it, but I do remember it. Anna and Mike were both interviewed briefly.

The Websleuth poster "The Visual" posted on thread #88 March 8, 2019. "The Visual" did not include a link to their source. Located Person Discussion.

I recall that this might be part of the information that FSG may have provided but I don't have a verified source link to an interview with him stating this or screen shots of text messages. I think it was described as a couple arguing.

This was just an idea at what might have happened. The only source I know of is what FSG said to Derrick about the couple arguing.

JMO he would be really stupid to have the phone in his hands, turn it off and then leave it there.
ETA Then again, it seems like the phone was still on when DG was calling them and they didn't pick up. Could be that they had turned the ringtone off. Could be BG didn't care.

Maybe it got lost in a scuffle or ended up over the side of the bridge?

It guess I don't understand why so many people dismiss DC's words as either incompetence or purposefully misleading, and even LE's clarifications are treated the same (like the "combination of the two sketches" clarification that everyone ignores as a misstatement), yet one mention of The Shack, or what-have-you, and suddenly DC is dropping scripted, meaningful hints. Which is it.

I'm not trying to sound snarky, I truly don't know what to think. Honestly. But I'm not comfortable, myself, to pick and choose which statements from LE are correct, and which are not. Doing so would make it too easy to bend things towards my own personal theories.

I’ve been thinking the same thing.

FWIW - I chalked the misspoken words/phrases up to emotion, not incompetence or being misleading, and I thought the shack reference was intentional, but it came out strange because DC was fired up. He seemed very angry from the moment the PC started to me - More so than in the previous PCs IMO.

I’ve been thinking the same thing.

FWIW - I chalked the misspoken words/phrases up to emotion, not incompetence or being misleading, and I thought the shack reference was intentional, but it came out strange because DC was fired up. He seemed very angry from the moment the PC started to me - More so than in the previous PCs IMO.

Am I correct that "The Shack" was written, or came out AFTER the Feb. 13, 2017?

I think he knew they had a phone. I think this is why people see OBG instead of NBG . If your plan is to kill why possibly obscure your face ? Everything else including voice seems like a thousand other Midwest men.

It's all speculative because you assume that he planned to kill them. He may have been out for SA only but it got out of control. He may have made up his mind the moment he saw the girls that he'd kill them.
Maybe they didn't get the video and audio from the phone directly but from a cloud. It's all so fuzzy because we don't have any details :(

It's all speculative because you assume that he planned to kill them. He may have been out for SA only but it got out of control. He may have made up his mind the moment he saw the girls that he'd kill them.
Maybe they didn't get the video and audio from the phone directly but from a cloud. It's all so fuzzy because we don't have any details :(
True. I guess it depends on what he brought with him .Like you say fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.