Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS #2

Don't say "I have always read" or "I've studied this for a long time and I think" or "you know what I'm talking about (wink, wink)." Give your source.

Steve Thomas in JonBenet says that Burke hit JonBenet accidentally with a golf club. If it were plastic, he would probably say.

Don't say "I have always read" or "I've studied this for a long time and I think" or "you know what I'm talking about (wink, wink)." Give your source.

Steve Thomas in JonBenet says that Burke hit JonBenet accidentally with a golf club. If it were plastic, he would probably say.

Well, that’s what I’ve come to believe about the golf club. I know I read it somewhere twenty years ago. So, all I’m saying is that to believe it was sawed off, which I find rather unlikely for junior clubs, I would have to see some evidence of that first before I change my thinking. I also have never read that he hit her twice with the same club in the leg. So maybe there is proof of that somewhere?

It doesn’t really matter though so why debate it the substance it was made from? My whole point in my original comment was that hitting her in the backswing wouldn’t be Burke’s fault...because it’s the backswing and he wouldn’t have seen her.

From memory it happened when Burke was 6 and JonBenet was 3. They were outside at their lake house, with Patsy, and Burke playing with his golf club set. JonBenet walked up to close to him and was accidently hit on the backswing.

The only plastic I remember is that Patsy had JonBenet examined by a Plastic Surgeon.

Detective Dan Schuler interview with Burke Ramsey, June 1998.

DS: Okay, did you take anything else outside like, uh, you know, I remember seeing some photographs of some golf clubs, do you play golf or anything?

BR: Mm-hmm.

DS: Do you ever take anything like that outside?

BR: No.

DS: What would you take outside?

BR: Just a golf club and a little golf ball.

DS: Do you know which golf club, like if it was a driver, a kicker, a putter?

BR: No, just a club.

DS: Whose club was it?

BR: Mine.

DS: You have your own set of clubs?

BR: Yeah, they're cut off.

Detective Dan Schuler interview with Burke Ramsey, June 1998.

DS: Okay, did you take anything else outside like, uh, you know, I remember seeing some photographs of some golf clubs, do you play golf or anything?

BR: Mm-hmm.

DS: Do you ever take anything like that outside?

BR: No.

DS: What would you take outside?

BR: Just a golf club and a little golf ball.

DS: Do you know which golf club, like if it was a driver, a kicker, a putter?

BR: No, just a club.

DS: Whose club was it?

BR: Mine.

DS: You have your own set of clubs?

BR: Yeah, they're cut off.

Ok. I stand corrected on the type of club. I promise never to say that again.

But I’m correct about hitting her from behind in the backswing. I don’t know how you can conclude it was intentional.

The club wasn’t plastic. Just a reminder, there was no intruder. Spreading misinformation about members of the family is

You are wrong about this. Stop spreading misinformation on this forum.
What! Read up. You are wrong! Very wrong Were you part of that team that bungled this case??? AND I have to add this whole thing blaming the parents and little brother is SICK

Last edited:
IMO it was just an accident but Burke was quite possibly jealous of his sister-

'everyone ooohing and ahhhing over her'

John was away a lot and Patsy and JonBenet were always doing pageant things- he must have felt left out. Wasn't he going to a shrink around the time of his sister's death?

IMO it was just an accident but Burke was quite possibly jealous of his sister-

I doubt Burke dreamed of becoming a bleached-blond pageant princess.

Wasn't he going to a shrink around the time of his sister's death?
I think both kids were seeing a therapist about their mother having been diagnosed with cancer.

'I doubt Burke dreamed of becoming a bleached-blond pageant princess.'

I doubt it too.I think that oohing and ahhing quote came from a house keeper, maybe LHP- and I think it shows he was jealous of all the attention his sister got.

'I doubt Burke dreamed of becoming a bleached-blond pageant princess.'

I doubt it too.I think that oohing and ahhing quote came from a house keeper, maybe LHP- and I think it shows he was jealous of all the attention his sister got.

This case is about opinions. I believe I know who killed JonBenet and it was an intruder. I think I am right others may be though. I find it upsetting so people have so little sympathy for Burke particularly Americans as this is not my case I am a foreigner. I read a post on the Colonial Parkway Murders Facebook Page the other day that had little sympathy for him. To me apart from the actual tual victims in crimes he is a victim in that he has suffered so much collateral damage. Of course just my thoughts. Websleuths is a great site that does a lot of good.

In "Death of Innocence" Patsy explains her lack of hygiene on December 26 by saying that even though she wanted to take a shower, she couldn't because her shower was broken.

But there were four other showers in the house in addition to hers and John's, several of them on the second floor.

The only fact known about the golf club is JonBenet’s injury’s. The rest is what was told by Patsy. Whether it is actually what happened or not, we will never know. She was not likely to say Burke attacked JonBenet with a golf club though now was she?

I doubt Burke dreamed of becoming a bleached-blond pageant princess.

I think both kids were seeing a therapist about their mother having been diagnosed with cancer.

"....doubt Burke dreamed of becoming a bleached-blond pageant princess". This is sort of disingenuous, isn't it? I've never seen anyone on this site claim that Burke was jealous of her appearance, but of the attention she received from their mother and perhaps others.

Also, is it a demonstrable fact that the children were seeing a therapist "about their mother having been diagnosed with cancer"? This and nothing else? Since we aren't privy to the records, I really don't see how this can be considered fact.

It's very common for children to be jealous of each other, especially when one receives the kind of attention JB did. I just don't understand why it would be dismissed so readily. It certainly doesn't mean that he killed her, but in considering this case, isn't it beneficial to examine and consider the possible dynamics at play in the family?

That Burke was in therapy prior to the homicide is a common BDI talking point. The only source for it is John having said during an interview that both kids had been seeing a therapist about Patsy's cancer.

I've pondered this case for two decades like so many others. But after lots of consideration and looking back on it all now there is only one logical explanation to this entire mess and it is precisely what it seems. Someone in that family killed her and staged it to look like a kidnapping. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Patsy wrote that note. If you bicker about it you aren't being honest. The handwriting and turn of phrases and how it tried to point fingers away from the family are painfully obvious. As a matter of fact, everything about the situation is painfully obvious.

I don't believe it was Jon. He didn't seem like a very hands on person with the kids whatsover. Patsy was the one who primarily cared for the children and was obviously way over the top psychotic. I'm not talking about the beauty pageant stuff. Lots of parents I know do that with their kids and while quirky I wouldn't call them psychotic. Patsy was different. Do I think she killed her kid? I have no idea. Did Burke do it? I think it's the only thing that makes any sense other than Patsy.

I do NOT think Jon would have allowed his wife to kill his daughter and cover it up even after her death. I think it's always been to protect Burke. He lost both of his daughters now and Burke was is only child left. He couldn't lose him as well. Maybe he wasn't even really in on it and Patsy did the whole thing on her own. Who knows. I think he probably figured it out later and was left with no choice but to try to give the image of a happy family to keep the ruse.

Ditto, I had to do a double take because I thought I wrote this post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back