CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does that??? I guess he must have actually brought h00kers home? why on earth was she involved with any of these people?? No wonder they didn't like KB..they could never be good enough to be near her.

I didn't even think of the possibility that Patrick had brought hookers to his mother's home before.
Something else for the Stupid List!

okay part 2

Thanksgiving day.
CB talks to KB a couple times in the morning, probably around 9am. Mentions her and PF are going out to eat for thanksgiving, probably later in the day. Mentions she's tired because she was up all night because PF was sick. PF had stomach ulcers which caused him issues sometimes.
KB asked for recipe for bread dip? Family favorite. CB sent her a picture of the recipe.
Never mentioned any sort of argument with PF. Nothing unusual about relationship that day.
CB mentions that KB said she made cinnamon rolls but baby kb wanted honey nut cheerios instead.
Last convo CB had w/KB was about baby having poop explosions (lol)
CB actually TEXTED PF "happy thanksgiving I heard you're sick, hope you feel better" PF responded happy thanksgiving back. (cb very choked up during this part)

CB was with son and busy moving things from WA to ID during this time so didn't think much of not being in contact with KB
CB accidentally called KB on 11/24. got text back that said "ill call tom" never got a call or text after this.
CB mentioned KB worked long hours M,T,Th, so when she didn't hear from her she wasn't THAT concerned, became concerned on Friday because she knew KB wasn't working and it was unusual to go that long without talking to her.

Went through KB's fb friends list and messaged all her Doss employers. One responded saying KB took the week off, said she would be back on Mon.
She called PF, had a long 20~ min convo with him. PF explained they had been arguing a lot and KB wanted to go her separate way.
She found this odd because KB mentioned no such thing.
She said well will you at least go check on her. He said he was checking cows and KB wouldn't want to see him. CB said, I don't care if she doesn't want to see you I just want to know she is okay. It's at this time CB says she realizes where is baby. Asks PF, says he has baby and KB told him to keep baby until she figures things out.

Brother convinces CB to call police. They tell her no sign her at apt but her cars are out front. CB and brother wait till Mon, if KB doesn't show up for work they have a flight scheduled to go to CO. KB doesn't show up for work.
CB & brother fly to CO (while at airport she was informed KB's phone pinged in ID), take an uber to her house thinking they won't need a rental car. PF had mentioned he gave her all her keys back so they believed they could just use one of her cars if they needed it. No keys of any sort at condo.
Found the house odd, cinnamon rolls left on counter uncovered. "hard as a rock" -cb
*Showed a picture of the infamous cinnamon rolls
her and brother went through KB's things, didn't notice anything missing. Said KB wouldn't leave the house without these things.
Mentioned that it looked like the house had been wiped down. Noticed it on the couch and stove when the light hit.

I think that's about where they ended it for the day.

*also this reminded me in opening statements they showed pictures of the floor panels tore up where they found blood and blood stains they found behind couch cushions.

I didn't even think of the possibility that Patrick had brought hookers to his mother's home before.
Something else for the Stupid List!
Ha! Not a chance. If Kelsey of all people was treated that way, no way would any prostitute be allowed in that house.

NO ONE WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER LITTLE BOY.

When I see all the work that so many people have done to get the info out today, it feels wrong that the trial was not broadcast. Lots of trials are.
Don't get me wrong. I'm VERY appreciative.
But we're living in an information age and people are emotionally invested in this case. And for reporters and many of you to have to work so hard to get the info out.....that shouldn't have to be imo.

okay part 2

Thanksgiving day.
CB talks to KB a couple times in the morning, probably around 9am. Mentions her and PF are going out to eat for thanksgiving, probably later in the day. Mentions she's tired because she was up all night because PF was sick. PF had stomach ulcers which caused him issues sometimes.
KB asked for recipe for bread dip? Family favorite. CB sent her a picture of the recipe.
Never mentioned any sort of argument with PF. Nothing unusual about relationship that day.
CB mentions that KB said she made cinnamon rolls but baby kb wanted honey nut cheerios instead.
CB actually TEXTED PF "happy thanksgiving I heard you're sick, hope you feel better" PF responded happy thanksgiving back. (cb very choked up during this part)

CB was with son and busy moving things from WA to ID during this time so didn't think much of not being in contact with KB
CB accidentally called KB on 11/24. got text back that said "ill call tom" never got a call or text after this.
CB mentioned KB worked long hours M,T,Th, so when she didn't hear from her she wasn't THAT concerned, became concerned on Friday because she knew KB wasn't working and it was unusual to go that long without talking to her.

Went through KB's fb friends list and messaged all her Doss employers. One responded saying KB took the week off, said she would be back on Mon.
She called PF, had a long 20~ min convo with him. PF explained they had been arguing a lot and KB wanted to go her separate way.
She said well will you at least go check on her. He said he was checking cows and KB wouldn't want to see him. CB said, I don't care if she doesn't want to see you I just want to know she is okay. It's at this time CB says she realizes where is baby. Asks PF, says he has baby and KB told him to keep baby until she figures things out.

Brother convinces CB to call police. They tell her no sign her at apt but her cars are out front. CB and brother wait till Mon, if KB doesn't show up for work they have a flight scheduled to go to CO. KB doesn't show up for work.
CB & brother fly to CO (while at airport she was informed KB's phone pinged in ID), take an uber to her house thinking they won't need a rental car. PF had mentioned he gave her all her keys back so they believed they could just use one of her cars if they needed it. No keys of any sort at condo.
Found the house odd, cinnamon rolls left on counter uncovered. "hard as a rock" -cb
her and brother went through KB's things, didn't notice anything missing. Said KB wouldn't leave the house without these things.
Mentioned that it looked like the house had been wiped down. Noticed it on the couch and stove when the light hit.

*also this reminded me in opening statements they showed pictures of the floor panels tore up where they found blood and blood stains they found behind couch cushions.
Blood stains behind couch cushions, that’s a new detail.

It makes complete sense of course.

okay part 2

Thanksgiving day.

Thank you so much for attending and reporting back here! You have provided so much more information than the news reports I've read so far. It's very commendable and very much appreciated. :)

Ha! I hope so.

Where’d she get the blood from?

Why did she want to go to prison?

Why frame someone when the whole point is to make it look like there wasn’t a murder in the first place?
Things are going to get mighty interesting. Ashley seems determined and puts on a front as if she's going to convince the jury that KK did it. Have I mentioned about 5000 times already, how I wish this was on TV? I really want to see her in action.

okay part 2

Thanksgiving day.

Your accounts are providing so much more information than we've gotten from MSM...thanks isn't even enough, @GoJacks.

Your posts are as good as being there are at that courthouse in person.

Question: It sounds like Jennifer Viehmann gave the opening for the prosecution and did the direct questioning of CB, is that right?

Was DA May sitting at the prosecution table? Did you see him there in the courtroom at all? If so, what was his demeanor like in person?

JMO.

Does anyone know if the Berreth parents brought Baby K with them to Colorado for the trial?

Just curious if the F family would have a chance to try to see her. Certainly not by appointment, just by lingering around the hotel hoping to catch a glimpse of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23