Vivica A. Fox Gets Racial

White Rain

Reaction score
TMZ has obtained an arrest report written after the California Highway Patrol arrested Vivica A. Fox for DUI in March, and it appears the actress copped a major attitude.
The officer says in the report, after she was stopped, "Fox began to walk away, yelling at my partner, 'Brother help a sister -- are you going to let this racist white cop do this ... well are you?'"

(more at link) http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/27/vivica-a-gets-racial/

Yep...she was drunk alright. How does she think she's better than anyone else and deserves a break? Driving drunk is driving drunk...and that can be deadly no matter what race you are. What an idiot!

And she's calling the white cop a racist while asking for favors from a "brother"!!! Who's the racist here? :rolleyes:

What a tool that woman is. She was, as some of my buds say, druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk.

She needs to take a good look at that photo of herself and maybe she will quit drinking.

She was on Dancing with the Stars a couple of seasons back also....

Yep, and did you see her attitude when she was voted off? She gives off this vibe that she's better than others. I don't care for her.

I thought only white people could be racist
:snooty:

Vivica Fox is one of the most obnoxious "celebrities" I have ever had to deal with. (Actor Michael Rappaport being another, but that is another discussion). She expects everyone to fawn all her and has a ridiculous sense of entitlement, so unfortunately, this incident does not surprise me. Although she has had a reputation for being difficult and rude for years, she really started to spiral downward IMO when she made a fool of herself chasing after rapper Fifty Cent.

Vivica Fox is one of the most obnoxious "celebrities" I have ever had to deal with. (Actor Michael Rappaport being another, but that is another discussion). She expects everyone to fawn all her and has a ridiculous sense of entitlement, so unfortunately, this incident does not surprise me. Although she has had a reputation for being difficult and rude for years, she really started to spiral downward IMO when she made a fool of herself chasing after rapper Fifty Cent.
Really, you don't like Michael Rappaport??? I always thought he was pretty cool...is there something I don't know about him??

Ah, you've dealt with them personally? What is it that you do?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back