Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its either a typo or who ever wrote the article doesn't know the difference between a tire and a front fender, or their left from right. There appears to be zero damage to either of the tires in those pictures, both tires are also inflated, what ever the object came into contact with the vehicle to cause the damage to the fender or door the object was at a height above the wheels and tires anyway.
It looks like a scrape against concrete or something abrasive but smooth, just guessing.

OK, so have they said if the car was still driveable?
I haven’t seen that mentioned but it’s my assumption that the answer would be yes. Otherwise how would it have been able to get to the apartment it was located at?
Police also stated in one of their articles the damage happened between the time it was on I85 and found in Montgomery.

rbbm.
Expert says this is the key to finding Aniah Blanchard
"Tim Miller is the founder and president of Texas EquuSearch based in Houston.

“I think there needs to be fliers posted at every single convenience store, every shopping center, everything,” says Miller.

Even to the point of printing it out and having it with you in your wallet or car.

“And then also her clothing description, you know if she had her purse or anything. Who knows if something was thrown alongside the road and discarded?”

"Experts say you can sometimes spot a person in distress by the way they behave. If your gut tells you something is wrong; trust it. If you see Blanchard, call police and give them your location. Officials warn, though, it might not be safe to engage her if she is with another person."
Can anyone tell me if this is pretty standard language? Especially the part about “if you see Blanchard, call police... it might not be safe to engage her if she is with another person.”

It sounds pretty optimistic to me, like they are talking about someone they still believe to be alive, but not sure if they say this in all cases.

• We were at the game last night, and while we did not see a missing ad on the Jumbotron, her posters were displayed all over campus/town. We walked from our hotel (near where she was last seen) into town, and wandered around campus.
Our family group was made up of people from 4 different states, and all of us were familiar with her story.

Can anyone tell me if this is pretty standard language? Especially the part about “if you see Blanchard, call police... it might not be safe to engage her if she is with another person.”

It sounds pretty optimistic to me, like they are talking about someone they still believe to be alive, but not sure if they say this in all cases.
That coupled with the one agency involved (can not remember the name but works with human trafficking) gives me a tiny bit of hope she may be alive. She doesn’t fit the typical profile of trafficked person, it maybe it’s just one sick individual and not an organized ring.

I think unless LE has solid evidence someone is deceased, they make statements like the one in question. It's not an absolute she is deceased, she could be held somewhere. I think the chances of this are slim, but not impossible. That reporters hair though, lol ...

I hope sweet Aniah is alive somewhere and still hanging in there with the chance to break free..

The car damage is very strange. I'd love to know the truth about how her car got that damage, and if Aniah caused it herself in self defense or panic.. unless the damage was caused driving in a remote isolated area with lots of bumps and slopes when the perpetrator was driving it. JMO

Last edited:
@diggndeeperstill There is an early link from the media thread that I shared upthread today and I noticed something that was "new to me". There is a picture of AB on a slideshow that looks like she is wearing the same top/dress from the Chevron video. The pattern is much more discernible in that photo and its a black paisley print on a gray background. Anyway, I just wondered if that photo could have been taken at the funeral or the day of. That interests me because the clothing description has always been a black dress and black tights. If it is what she was wearing earlier in the day then that's one thing. If she changed later, then that's another.

I am certain that if there had been any change of clothes from when her brother last saw her, that LE is factoring it into the case details, but I just noticed that picture today for the first time.

Edit: My apologies. I see that I already posted about that today once already. oops. It was still on my mind after being out on an errand and I guess I totally forgot that I had already posted about it. Sorry.:rolleyes:

Her outfit is described here as a long sleeved black and white paisley tunic with black leggings.

I’m not trying to be funny, but in all honesty there’s no way my husband, son or father would have described the outfit with that much detail. I can imagine them saying, “It was like a black dress with...<insert hand motion to indicate some type of swirly print>...and black pantyhose.”

Missing Pieces Network

Attachments

• D4A725EE-E7A2-429C-95A1-3EDA350BBD94.png
    D4A725EE-E7A2-429C-95A1-3EDA350BBD94.png
    898.3 KB · Views: 23
I know that we sometimes do this here so I set up a map on Google Maps with pings so we can get a view on where she was etc. After looking at the map that street the car was last seen on via the traffic cam looks to be a busy one. I wonder if something happend to her after she got on the interstate?

Aniah's Timeline - Google My Maps

I know that we sometimes do this here so I set up a map on Google Maps with pings so we can get a view on where she was etc. After looking at the map that street the car was last seen on via the traffic cam looks to be a busy one. I wonder if something happend to her after she got on the interstate?

Thank you!

IMO, it’s pretty standard

I hate that the national forest is right on that route. Oh man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members