CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely!!

PF is textbook narc -- beginning with selling KB on the idea to move to Colorado. It was "no job, no problem," and then she saw the bait and switch. Narc cannot sustain "love bomb, nice guy" to their primary supply for very long. Nope -- PF had to revert to devaluing KB for the final discard.

MOO
This has been going through my mind, more so since this trial started (several times before, too). Did Kelsey actually meet Patrick in person, before she moved to Colorado? I do know of a couple of people who didn't meet their online "boyfriends/girlfriends" and just moved out to be with them. Luckily for both, their relationships did work out and are happy.

I'm just curious. It just seems strange to me to do this, but I know it is done- people feel confident talking to someone online and think they know someone well enough to move closer to them.

I'll go back and figure out who the other three witnesses were (if possible) but if anyone can help, it would be most appreciated. :)

Here's who I have so far:

1. CB
  2. CB2
  3. Doss Aviation employee - KB's supervisor
  4. Kelsey’s neighbor, AG, with whom her unit shared a wall
  5. One of Kelsey’s supervisors (also described as manager), RS
  6. Woodland Park Police Corporal Dena Currin
  7. PK, Credit Union Manager
  8. DF, Verizon Store
  9. Celebrite Forensics Expert
  10. Final witness of the day: Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office Investigator Chad Mininger

Adding 2

Woodland Park Police Sgt. Andrew Leibbrand, who was one of the first people to go to Berreth’s townhome after she was reporting missing

Woodland Park Police Detective Michael McDaniel was asked by prosecutors about the many photos taken during warrant services on Berreth’s townhome and vehicle.

This has been going through my mind, more so since this trial started (several times before, too). Did Kelsey actually meet Patrick in person, before she moved to Colorado? I do know of a couple of people who didn't meet their online "boyfriends/girlfriends" and just moved out to be with them. Luckily for both, their relationships did work out and are happy.

I'm just curious. It just seems strange to me to do this, but I know it is done- people feel confident talking to someone online and think they know someone well enough to move closer to them.
IIRC, I think he came to see her and met the family and then helped her move?

NOV 4, 2019
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Officer says Patrick Frazee's seeming lack of concern for missing fiancée stood out
[...]

“We basically had a heart to heart that this wasn’t working out, that she wanted to go our separate ways,” Frazee told Corporal Dena Currin on Dec. 2.

[...]

Frazee’s apparent lack of concern during the call stood out, Currin testified during the murder trial of the Florissant rancher.

[...]

Questioning of Berreth’s mother, Cheryl Berreth, also revealed facts about Frazee’s seeming lack of concern. While the search for her daughter was underway, Frazee did not call his fiancee’s mother or attend a candlelight vigil for Kelsey, Cheryl Berreth testified.

[...]
I won't lie, I was pretty angry at his lack of concern for Kelsey, that he never showed up for the vigil, then he locked the gates with several pad locks because he didn't want to be bothered by the media or LE. He showed absolutely no heart or compassion, even when LE determined she was murdered at the condo.

I won't forget the day that LE broke open those locks and arrested him. Many of us thought that he might have been trying to take off, knowing they were coming after him. I've wondered if someone might have warned him ahead of time that LE was on their way...

I'm now feeling like I handed out the "Golden Post of the Day Award" a bit prematurely.
Demanding the Award back from today's earlier recipient would be too tacky, though.
And also, we'd end up in an embarrassing Tug-Of-War on stage when he refused to cough it up.
So, I'm calling it a tie!
6579.gif
6049.gif

The honoricity of it all has me humbled.

Adding 2

Woodland Park Police Sgt. Andrew Leibbrand, who was one of the first people to go to Berreth’s townhome after she was reporting missing

Woodland Park Police Detective Michael McDaniel was asked by prosecutors about the many photos taken during warrant services on Berreth’s townhome and vehicle.
Thank you so much! MOO
  1. CB
  2. CB2
  3. Kelsey’s neighbor, AG, with whom her unit shared a wall
  4. One of Kelsey’s supervisors from Doss (also described as manager), RS
  5. WPPD Corporal Dena Currin
  6. WPPD Sgt. Andrew Leibbrand - first responder
  7. WPPD Detective Michael McDaniel - photos
  8. Bank Teller
  9. PK, Credit Union Manager
  10. DF, Verizon Store
  11. Safeway Fraud Analyst
  12. Celebrite Forensic Expert
  13. Final witness of the day: Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office Investigator Chad Mininger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288