Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
father is out of state, LE gave no answer to whether anyone besides mother, Brianna was in the home on Ivy that Taylor was reported missing from - again, this whole case for me has been about watching not what we are being told but rather what is not being shared. Very telling IMO

Did the police chief not answer the last question because he had only allowed one more question or did he not want to answer?? ("Who else was in the home besides mom?")

Good question, it did seem to me that he at least gave the reporter the chance to ask the question, but then once the question was asked, he ended the press conference quite abruptly. MOO

LE probably asked her to stop talking to the public about her tip.

Yes, if her testimony is ever needed to something relevant to Taylor's disappearance she should be keeping mum and not talking to press or commenting on social media JMO. Of course the sleuth in me is glad she shared info with the press.

Yes, if her testimony is ever needed to something relevant to Taylor's disappearance she should be keeping mum and not talking to press or commenting on social media JMO. Of course the sleuth in me is glad she shared info with the press.

Agree. I wonder if she ever entered that bathroom. I hope LE is combing that bathroom with a fine-tooth comb.

Agree. I wonder if she ever entered that bathroom. I hope LE is combing that bathroom with a fine-tooth comb.
I will say this, Jacksonville PD is not messing around. They are taking the same sort of track I saw in the Lonzie Barton case years back. They are investigating all possibilities simultaneously, abduction, foul play, wander off. I remember how impressed I was with LE during Lonzie's case. How hard they worked, their dedication. Praying for these officers and investigators, what a tough job LEOs have.

I wonder if she saw Taylor's "things?" (Bed, toys, clothes, etc.)
yeah, her statements don't really make that clear for me either.

"It honestly looked like she had been recently evicted or something because it was not well lived-in if there was a child there," Nicole said. "There was old food all over the floor, underneath the couches. There was trash everywhere."

Nicole said she never saw the 5-year-old girl, which she said she found strange. One of the items Nicole said she helped move was a toddler bed.

Woman says she helped missing girl's mother move, never saw child

Having trouble deciphering exactly what she was trying to convey with the first BBM

second BBM So was that the only child item she saw or moved or was it simply ONE of several or other child appropriate items she helped move?

Woman says she helped missing girl's mother move, never saw child

"It honestly looked like she had been recently evicted or something because it was not well lived-in if there was a child there," Nicole said. "There was old food all over the floor, underneath the couches. There was trash everywhere."
^^^ This was concerning.
What was going on at Taylor's home ?

Who was the last person to see her outside of family ?

Whoops, I see @tlcya beat me to it ! :p
Sounds like the car towed was the same one the witness observed .
LE are certainly being thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member