TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping they recovered the Butler’s truck and RV. Most likely evidence filled. RV a possible crime scene.

I have wondered the same. I remember LE stating on a television Interview and likely at presser that all murder's are gruesome but findings in this case where particularly gruesome. It had to be out of sight so I am also thinking the RV?? He/they were lucky to not have been seen when burying those poor souls. They make me sick. I hope and pray it was quick with no sexual assault on either one of them. She had to know and in my mind she did partake. Yes hopefully the truck and RV are found. Likely a treasure trove of evidence.

Apparently Amanda Noverr is still in Mexico with a child, I am presuming this is her daughter?

"Kirkpatrick confirmed to 3News Wednesday morning that Williams had been captured by Mexican authorities and extradited back to the U.S.
Noverr was also taken into custody and remains in Mexico. According to Kleberg County authorities, she remains there with a child."

Mexican authorities arrest man wanted in connection with New Hampshire couple's deaths

Apparently Amanda Noverr is still in Mexico with a child, I am presuming this is her daughter?

"Kirkpatrick confirmed to 3News Wednesday morning that Williams had been captured by Mexican authorities and extradited back to the U.S.
Noverr was also taken into custody and remains in Mexico. According to Kleberg County authorities, she remains there with a child."

Mexican authorities arrest man wanted in connection with New Hampshire couple's deaths
I guess we should be happy she didn’t abandon the child, but this child needs to be placed in a home not subject to living with a violent felon career criminal

So.. there is a child after all. Wow! Blows my mind to imagine what this kid has been through.

I just can't imagine what kind of woman would be with a guy that's been accused of rape and sodomy...I really wish these two could have spent some time in a Mexican jail. She will probably be on her way to the US shortly. Eternity isn't a long enough sentence in prison for people that commit these types of crimes. This guy shouldn't even have been out on bail for all these 2019 crimes. I'm disgusted by it all. I hope that the Butlers families, and the rest of us, can rally together for changes in the laws to keep this from happening again.

people will do some gruesome things for money /drugs and what they think is love.
Also some people will do anything to keep a kid away from the other parent out of spite.

There is a post on the North Padre islander FB group of a woman claiming her little sister is missing, and posted images of Noverr and Williams with a little girl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member