TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Amanda Noverr is still in Mexico with a child, I am presuming this is her daughter?

"Kirkpatrick confirmed to 3News Wednesday morning that Williams had been captured by Mexican authorities and extradited back to the U.S.
Noverr was also taken into custody and remains in Mexico. According to Kleberg County authorities, she remains there with a child."

Mexican authorities arrest man wanted in connection with New Hampshire couple's deaths

Amanda Noverr: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"According to public records, she was once married and her last name then was Barker. She and her husband filed bankruptcy in 2017."
Docket for Joshua Paul Barker and Amanda Louise Noverr, 17-24933 - CourtListener.com

Perhaps she and this guy had this little girl? As if I can't think any less of her, dragging a child into this.

(Marking)

Last edited:
Is his entire scalp tattooed also?
Yep. Tattooed head. I saw it in a description before he was caught. I didn't notice the details of all his tattoos. I know when I first saw a pic of him, the first thought I had was neonazi. Don't know why or if he is even connected to any of that. I do know he looks creepy as others have said. Just has those eyes that seem to have no soul. All just my own opinion.

Please everyone feel free to contribute and add your maps, images, msm quotes, etc. to the below linked media thread; I’ve pulled together a skeletal media timeline for reference:

TX - James & Michelle Butler, Padre Island, 14 Oct 2019, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

—-

James & Michelle Butler / Media Timeline:

Oct 25, 2019

Rumney couple on RV trip reported missing

Missing New Hampshire couple last seen at Padre Balli Park

Family and friends desperately searching for missing couple

Authorities put out missing alert for married couple

——

Oct 28, 2019

Second body found as authorities search the 'Bowl' south of Bob Hall Pier

Kleberg deputies find possible body near Padre Balli Park

2 bodies found in Texas amid search for missing Rumney couple

Law enforcement investigating 2 bodies found in 'shallow grave' on Padre Island beach

—-

Oct 29, 2019:

New Hampshire family of missing couple waits for answers

Sheriff's Office: 2 Bodies Discovered Buried At Texas Beach

Two bodies are found in hunt for missing New Hampshire couple who were last seen on Texas beach | Daily Mail Online

Family fears bodies found buried in Texas dune are missing NH couple

Family members remain hopeful missing couple still alive

Family fears bodies found buried in Texas dune are missing NH couple

Bodies in Texas may be NH couple

—-

Oct 30, 2019

Family Members Fear Bodies Found In Texas Belong To Missing NH Couple

——

Oct 31, 2019

Two bodies found mysteriously buried together at beach. Family fears missing couple may be the victims [Reports]

—-

Nov 1, 2019

Remains found at local beach belong to missing couple

Bodies found on Texas beach identified as New Hampshire couple

Prayer vigil planned at beach for murdered couple

Missing NH Couple Confirmed Dead In Texas, Police Look For Killer

Remains found at Texas beach identified as missing couple

—-

Nov 2, 2019

Remains of New Hampshire couple found buried on Texas beach sparks homicide investigation

Missing NH Couple Confirmed Dead in TX; Deaths Ruled Homicides

New Hampshire couple who went missing while camping found buried on a Texas beach

2 bodies found at Texas beach are New Hampshire couple :: WRAL.com

—-

Nov 3, 2019

Vigil held for couple from Rumney found dead in Texas

Officials look for man seen driving vehicle belonging to NH couple killed in Texas

Remains Of US Veteran James Butler & Wife Michelle Found

Vigil planned for couple found dead at Texas beach

——

Nov 4, 2019

Bodies buried on Texas beach belong to missing New Hampshire couple, police say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2019/11/02/bodies-buried-texas-beach-belong-missing-new-hampshire-couple-police-say/

Surveillance video offers clue after New Hampshire couple found dead on Texas beach

Missing campers James and Michelle Butler found dead

Photo Released Showing Persons Of Interest In NH Couple's Murder In Texas

NYT:

New Hampshire Couple’s Adventure Ends in Mysterious Death in Texas

merlin_163719870_2ecc326f-4e6f-43e5-98e1-dae8119c95dd-articleLarge.jpg

The bodies of James and Michelle Butler were found on Oct. 27 on Padre Island about 20 miles southeast of Corpus Christi, Texas.

James, Michelle Butler: NH couple dead, persons of interest identified

Vigil held for couple found murdered in Texas

—-

Nov 5, 2019

Man sought for theft after allegedly fleeing to Mexico with slain couple's RV

Man Wanted In Connection With Killing Of NH Couple James And Michelle Butler

adam-curtis-williams-wanted-poster.jpg

Adam Curtis Williams (Image credit: Kleberg County Sheriff’s Office)

Man with Utah ties suspected in murders of couple found in shallow grave in Texas

eacbeeb3-8f02-49e1-a80c-013fa679910d-medium16x9_williamswantedposter.png

Adam Curtis Williams is wanted for questioning in New Hampshire in connection with the murders of a couple from that state who were traveling in Texas last month. (Photo courtesy Kleberg County Sheriff's Office)

2 Sought After NH Couple Found Dead in Texas

James & Michelle Butler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Rumney couple slain in Texas had been living an unconventional dream

Amanda Noverr: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Arrest warrant issued in connection with New Hampshire couple found dead in Texas

—-

Nov 6, 2019

‘Armed And Dangerous’ Man Wanted In Connection With Killing Of Couple Found Buried On Texas Beach

Man wanted in connection with New Hampshire couple's deaths arrives in Kleberg County Jail

Butler family confirms arrest of Adam Curtis Williams

Man Arrested In Connection With Killing Of NH Couple James And Michelle Butler, Family Says

Texas authorities to speak Thursday about slayings of New Hampshire couple

Last edited:
Has it been established thru MSM that the 2 alleged killers were camping in the area themselves? I am wondering if they were lured to their RV and crime took place there. If so people might be trusting when a child is present given their intimidating looks.

New mugshot at link:

Adam Williams, tied to James Butler, Michelle Butler deaths, caught

“A Utah man wanted in connection with the missing New Hampshire couple found buried at a Texas beach is back on U.S. soil after being apprehended in Mexico.

Adam Curtis Williams, 33, was booked into the Kleberg County jail in South Texas about 10 p.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony theft of service and assault on a peace officer. His bond was set at $1 million, according to online records.

Sheriff's officials are planning a Thursday news conference. Amanda Noverr has been named a person of interest in the case. It wasn't clear if she too had been found in Mexico.”

—-

Williams in Kleberg Co. Jail, bond set for $1M

“Members of James and Michelle Butler's family confirmed Williams' arrest in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, Wednesday afternoon. Kleberg Co. Chief Deputy Jaime Garza told KRIS Communications that Williams' had been extradited from Mexico to Houston on Wednesday.

Garza said Williams was flown to Houston, where he appeared before a magistrate and then was transported to the Kleberg Co. Jail.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member