TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you fred&edna :) I’ve added this to the media thread.

From the above link:

“The Kleberg County Sheriff's Office in Texas said that Adam Curtis Williams was captured in Jalisco, Mexico. Late Wednesday night, the 33-year-old Williams was brought to Kleberg County Jail in Kingsville, Texas.”

Snip

“Williams was captured in Mexico along with Amanda Noverr.”

Back in the U.S.: Man linked to New Hampshire couple buried on Texas beach extradited

Amanda Noverr, who was considered a person of interest in the case, was also found and is expected to be extradited to Mexico for a warrant on a suspicion of felony theft, Kleberg County Sheriff Richard Kirkpatrick said.

Noverr is expected to be taken to Houston some time Thursday. Her bond will be set at $1 million, Kirkpatrick said.

Authorities would not say if Williams and Noverr, who are in a relationship, are suspects in the Butlers murder. The cause of the Butler’s death also is not being released.

Noverr's child was also in Mexico and is expected to be brought back to Texas with Noverr, Kirkpatrick said.

Authorities haven't released details on how the pair may have known James and Michelle Butler.

ADAM WILLIAMS
43122.jpg

Booking #:

M
Race:

W
Address:

LOGAN, UT
Arresting Agency:
Kleberg County Sheriff's Office
Booking Date:

11-06-2019 - 10:06 pm
Charges:

THEFT OF SERV >=$30K<$150K
ASSAULT PEACE OFFICER/JUDGE
Bond:

$1000000

What is the "Theft of Service" change mean?

Couple accused of stealing James & Michelle Butler's vehicle both charged with felony theft

“During Thursday's press conference. law enforcement officials announced that his passenger, Amanda Noverr, is now facing a charge of felony theft.

She was originally a person of interest in this case.

Officials say Noverr is in custody in Mexico and is awaiting deportation to Houston, She is expected to arrive in Kleberg County sometimes Thursday afternoon.

Action 10 News also confirmed that a child was with the couple. Officials say the child is Adam Williams and Amanda Noverr's child.

That child will also be deported back to the U.S.”

Am I understanding correctly: the ***'s had an rv/truck rig of their own before they took Jim and Michelle's rv/truck rig? o_O

There was this info...

In a series of Facebook posts following the press conference, one man has said that he believes he has seen the man in the photo and has reached out to Kleberg County. He said he’s almost certain that he saw the man on the beach on October 5 and spoke to him. He said the person was camped on North Beach and had a trailer in a bad state of disrepair. It’s not yet known if that is the same person in the photo.

James & Michelle Butler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

If someone like Williams and Noverr showed up near my trailor at the end of a beach like that I would be picking up stakes and moving out of there to a safe place before the sun went down.

They both look like real trouble and I would not sleep knowing they were in the area

If someone like Williams and Noverr showed up near my trailor at the end of a beach like that I would be picking up stakes and moving out of there to a safe place before the sun went down.

They both look like real trouble and I would not sleep knowing they were in the area

Right there with you. I know we're not supposed to judge others by how they look, but holy heck, he scares the bejeezus out of me!

There was this info...

In a series of Facebook posts following the press conference, one man has said that he believes he has seen the man in the photo and has reached out to Kleberg County. He said he’s almost certain that he saw the man on the beach on October 5 and spoke to him. He said the person was camped on North Beach and had a trailer in a bad state of disrepair. It’s not yet known if that is the same person in the photo.

James & Michelle Butler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
UPDATE:
Action 10 News spoke with a man who said he was camping at North Padre Island around Oct. 5 and came in contact with Adam Curtis Williams and person of interest, Amanda Noverr. He has provided Action 10 News video footage -- including drone shots -- where the Butler's truck and RV can be seen on the beach.
He said he spoke with Williams and Noverr before the Butlers were reported missing. He tells us the pair was in what he believes was a Toyota Tacoma with Utah plates pulling a trailer.
He said the pair also had a child with them around the age of two or three years old. He said he reached out to the Kleberg County Sheriff's Office a few times offering his information and video footage, but did not hear back from them. Officials have yet to confirm information about the child.

Suspect caught in Butlers' murder

Note: I read this man's account on a FB page related to boondocking and he was claiming to have footage of the Butler's camper. This was way before the suspects were even identified.

BBM:
UPDATE:
Action 10 News spoke with a man who said he was camping at North Padre Island around Oct. 5 and came in contact with Adam Curtis Williams and person of interest, Amanda Noverr. He has provided Action 10 News video footage -- including drone shots -- where the Butler's truck and RV can be seen on the beach.
He said he spoke with Williams and Noverr before the Butlers were reported missing. He tells us the pair was in what he believes was a Toyota Tacoma with Utah plates pulling a trailer.
He said the pair also had a child with them around the age of two or three years old. He said he reached out to the Kleberg County Sheriff's Office a few times offering his information and video footage, but did not hear back from them. Officials have yet to confirm information about the child.

Suspect caught in Butlers' murder

Note: I read this man's account on a FB page related to boondocking and he was claiming to have footage of the Butler's camper. This was way before the suspects were even identified.

LE hasn’t gotten back with him yet?? That’s crazy.

Thank you fred&edna :) I’ve added this to the media thread.

From the above link:

“The Kleberg County Sheriff's Office in Texas said that Adam Curtis Williams was captured in Jalisco, Mexico. Late Wednesday night, the 33-year-old Williams was brought to Kleberg County Jail in Kingsville, Texas.”

Snip

“Williams was captured in Mexico along with Amanda Noverr.”
Do not understand why she was not subject to arrest for vehicular theft also..
Obviously they were acting as a couple...
They should both be held on a million dollars bail... IMO

Do not understand why she was not subject to arrest for vehicular theft also..
Obviously they were acting as a couple...
They should both be held on a million dollars bail... IMO
She is

Amanda Noverr, who was considered a person of interest in the case, was also found and is expected to be extradited to Mexico for a warrant on a suspicion of felony theft, Kleberg County Sheriff Richard Kirkpatrick said.

Noverr is expected to be taken to Houston some time Thursday. Her bond will be set at $1 million, Kirkpatrick said.

Adam Williams, tied to James Butler, Michelle Butler deaths, caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members