CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. A member of the public was sketching pictures of witnesses in the courtroom. A deputy confiscated the pictures and the judge has them until the trial is over. He warned the person that he could throw him in jail for six months (contempt).

See Sam’s twitter feed.

Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) on Twitter

edited to clarify.

Very detailed. I like it.

Lee said #PatrickFrazee also added wood soaked in gasoline into the trough, and poured more gas on it. He then lit it with a match. At one point, the flames were as high as the nearby trees, Lee said, so Frazee covered the fire with what appeared to be metal roofing.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Proceedings in the #PatrickFrazee trial were delayed until 10:30 a.m. this morning, because Frazee was ill, according to 4th Judicial District Judge Scott Sells. Judge said he has "zero consideration he (Frazee) has been feigning any illness."@csgazette #KelseyBerreth
12:22 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Also this morning, the prosecution's star witness, Krystal Lee, was "not feeling so great" either, the judge said.
#PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
12:22 PM - 7 Nov 2019

UPDATE: Krystal Lee, the prosecution's star witness in the #PatrickFrazee murder trial, continues describing in detail the bloody scene she found inside #KelseyBerreth's Woodland Park townhome. (She has also used the last name of Kenney.)
@csgazette

When asked by a prosecutor why Krystal Lee decided to talk to investigators a month after the killing, Lee said: "I couldn't have lived with what I'd done. And Kelsey's family deserves to know what happened."
@csgazette #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Lee testified that Kaylee, the toddler daughter of #PatrickFrazee and #KelseyBerreth, was in a back storage room of Berreth's Woodland Park townhome, in a toddler's walker, when Berreth was beaten to death on Thanksgiving Day last year.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
WOW. So he put her in a closet. Poor Babe. Must have been freaked out.

I think the judge is stretching the truth about them both being ill, in order to protect the integrity of the trial.

If you say both of them are sick, it’s basically a wash. If you only say PF wasn’t feeling well, jurors might make something of that.

Lee said #PatrickFrazee also added wood soaked in gasoline into the trough, and poured more gas on it. He then lit it with a match. At one point, the flames were as high as the nearby trees, Lee said, so Frazee covered the fire with what appeared to be metal roofing.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

I hope they ask her if there was a foul odour to the fire.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
After that, prosecutors played two body camera videos from Dec. 21. They show Kenney pointing police to every spot she says she saw Frazee grab things for the fire (wood, tin roofing), and where it was. Didn’t see the ground though. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
12:13 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
The prosecution walked Krystal through several pictures, maybe around 30 or so. From there they had Krystal explain the crime scene she saw when she walked in #KelseyBerreth condo. @KKTV11News
12:14 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
She also points out different but identical black totes on the Frazee Ranch, as well as a gas can she thinks he used for the fire. The identical tote & gas can were entered as evidence and physically brought into court. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
12:15 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Different but identical black totes? Um, did he mean different AND identical?

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
I wonder if that's when SF went out on the porch to see what they were burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici