Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed whatever they said about his car!

Nothing really but a lot of us on here discussed how it was that he left in a separate car, kidnapped Aniah, and drove her car to Montgomery, ultimately being without his own vehicle. But because police said “more arrests likely” it seems as though there was definitely more than just him in his vehicle

That's unfortunate, but when was that? The cool thing to do is skateboarding and wearing those checkered Vans, and has been for a while now. Nyjah Huston and Boo Johnson are some of the greatest. Skateboarding is not white and blonde anymore, also, the girls are becoming more and more proeminent in the sport. Anyways, all of this to say that, the POI wearing a Vans hoodie is not something distinctive, it's actually the opposite these days.

I would like to also add that a lot of people who wear Van's aren't into skateboarding and have never picked up a skateboard in their life.

Going back to case, I hope her friends/brother's information about the bar and that "eric" guy didn't throw the LE off too much. I wish his name was released sooner but I am sure LE was cross checking that this was their guy

Nothing really but a lot of us on here discussed how it was that he left in a separate car, kidnapped Aniah, and drove her car to Montgomery, ultimately being without his own vehicle. But because police said “more arrests likely” it seems as though there was definitely more than just him in his vehicle

Yes, either someone was with him, or someone(s) was contacted to come and help move and/or retrieve vehicles.

"How did her car get to Montgomery?"
"We anticipate more arrests"

well - hes 30. Likely he has friends who went to Auburn U and Union. Probably goes to a lot of bars to pick up college girls. Heard it’s also a big football spot. Other than that - sounds like it’s a bit of a hot spot for play. He could have been there for any number of reasons. But definitely sounds like if you want to party, go to where the college kids are.
With a rap sheet that involves multiple drug counts of possession he was probably dealing on campus. Salesman always knows his target audience and college kids have the money and the means. It’s a good market here.

well - hes 30. Likely he has friends who went to Auburn U and Union. Probably goes to a lot of bars to pick up college girls. Heard it’s also a big football spot. Other than that - sounds like it’s a bit of a hot spot for play. He could have been there for any number of reasons. But definitely sounds like if you want to party, go to where the college kids are.
I would be more inclined to think he was selling drugs, or providing prostitutes, or planning to hunt someone to rob with money. He doesn’t strike me as having any friends that go to auburn, at all, ever.

I would like to also add that a lot of people who wear Van's aren't into skateboarding and have never picked up a skateboard in their life.

Going back to case, I hope her friends/brother's information about the bar and that "eric" guy didn't throw the LE off too much. I wish his name was released sooner but I am sure LE was cross checking that this was their guy
I don't think anyone just assumed that the POI was into skateboarding or was a skater just because he was wearing a Vans hoodie. I have a pair of Vans sneakers, I had other pairs in the past and I don't skate, but I like to watch people do it. Just like I don't play soccer but I like to watch. Again, I was just trying to convey that the hoodie was not like a really distinctive thing just because it was Vans. Nothing else.
I believe they were suspicious of this POI for a while. When they released the CCTV footage of Aniah and it was so obviously cropped to hide whoever was behind her, I kind of felt that they already had someone in mind. I just don't understand why they had to edit that footage, I guess it would be better if they had shown him from the start, he might have been arrested already if they did that, but I bet they have their reasons.

The parents said they had screenshots of that snapchat conversation. I don't think this friend made it up and people are being really hard on her, like she made this whole story up. I have no reason to not believe that those texts were real and did exist.
I recall they said transcripts. I may be wrong, but I think it was transcripts.

Until there’s factual evidence to support her being deceased, please stop making assumptions. For the family’s sake.
Have you not listened to the way LE hasn’t been talking? Nobody is saying they want to bring her home safe, they are just talking about finding her and bringing peace and closure to her family.
The searchers talking about use your sense of smell, watch for birds...

interesting comment on that first fb page...for March 2, 2017
Yea I’m always so shocked at how these people share on social media.

yes, I read he had stolen a Rolex. Man found beaten, near death after deputies pull over vehicle; 2 arrested
“stole several items from him including a Rolex watch and a rifle.”

I can't see the comment, but, look at that watch he's showing off. I swear one of the news articles I read said he's been arrested on separate occasions for stealing watches from his victims, one was a Gucci, and one was a Rolex.

Yes, that post just...
Might be a clue to who fronted bail money

rsbm
Is it possible that the "right before midnight" time for the snapchat messages is just based on the roommates' memory and not entirely accurate? Perhaps Aniah actually did meet some dude named Eric and then upon snapping with her roommate, she realized that she needed to head home because her roommate was waiting up and unhappy with her. So she left Eric and headed to the gas station to get a midnight snack and then, unfortunately, ran into the suspect.
IIRC, the snap texts with her roommate happened after she stopped at the Chevron. Chevron was at approx 11:20, snap texts at approx 11:30. The times have always been somewhat fluid, but don’t think the order changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong