Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t figure out how they know that for sure though since Snapchat doesn’t have timestamps. Even a 5 minute error could change that timeline completely.
IMO, the only way it works for it to be her sending them before the Chevron is if she picks “Eric” up immediately after dropping her brother off (11pm) and he’s waiting in her car at the Chevron. To me, that either means “Eric” is in on it, which seems like a highly coordinated and planned crime, or there is no Eric. If there is no Eric, it’s not her sending them or it’s her way of sounding an alarm. Someone earlier did point out the repeated SOS in “so, so, sorry” which is very eerie.

Do you need a phone passcode to respond to Snapchat messages? Or can you respond to them from the home screen without unlocking like texts?

I guess it is possible that he has previous crimes in another name, if this is a relatively new name for him. Or would they not call him Ibraheem Yazeed AKA "John Doe", or vice versa?
I was thinking more like if she did just meet him at chevron on her way home. Maybe Eric was the name he gave her. I’m thinking of a scenario where he saw her inside and went outside first and when she came out he approached her, introduced himself, and carried on a friendly conversation with her for a bit (that would explain a 10 min gap)to where she maybe didn’t feel threatened. During this conversation she receives the snap from her roommate. Then either she starts to head home and he catches her off guard and takes her and the car or he follows her out of chevron and forces her off the road. Moo

Where is the link to his fb page please? Busy at work and just catching up. So it is him for sure?

There are three accounts total sharing the name “Bro Skee” and mutual friends that presumably belong to him, but only one is confirmed to belong to him at the moment (through ties to the mother of his child).

That page is: Log into Facebook | Facebook

I suspect LE knew a long time ago who IY was and that he was involved but they couldn’t track him down. Releasing the surveillance photo was a tactic to get his family/friends/etc to tip LE to where he’s at in order to get that cash reward.

The snap text exchange is perplexing. If IY was just a stranger and this was an opportunistic crime then I can’t see a reason for him to send those in her phone. Would make more sense if perp was well known to Aniah to throw off suspicion. Or could be that she was with a guy Eric and parted ways, then this happened. We don’t know yet.
I think if she was with Eric, he would have come forward. I don't believe there was an Eric.

Bro Skee
There is no reason we can’t link this post. His social media is allowed.

would his spelling of this name mean this person is a member of “the bloods” or is this just a typical “I’m acting like a tough gangsta” spelling?
Holy crap. I think that’s the spelling of his fake name on Facebook. Blvdshawty.. the Park Place apartments are on Boardwalk BLVD. Coincidence or do we possibly have his accomplice?

IMO, the only way it works for it to be her sending them before the Chevron is if she picks “Eric” up immediately after dropping her brother off (11pm) and he’s waiting in her car at the Chevron. To me, that either means “Eric” is in on it, which seems like a highly coordinated and planned crime, or there is no Eric. If there is no Eric, it’s not her sending them or it’s her way of sounding an alarm. Someone earlier did point out the repeated SOS in “so, so, sorry” which is very eerie.

Do you need a phone passcode to respond to Snapchat messages? Or can you respond to them from the home screen without unlocking like texts?

^^^^THIS is what i was trying to say 7 pages ago. thanks for being far more articulate with your speculation than i was. ;)

either "eric" exists or does not, but he would have had to be WITH her AT the chevron, before she met the suspect, for her to therefore reply "i'm with eric, a guy i met." didn't her phone go silent very shortly after the messages were sent?

Bro Skee

would his spelling of this name mean this person is a member of “the bloods” or is this just a typical “I’m acting like a tough gangsta” spelling?

No, I think its a nickname. Some guys call each other "Bro" or "Broski" but I think he purposely spelled it Broskee

I think someone said it before but I think the spelling of Bro Skee was because of whatever automated process facebook has when you type in a fake name as people sometimes do (which isn't technically allowed under their rules) denied Bro Ski and accepted Bro Skee for whatever reason.

He doesn't look to be of Arabic or Muslim heritage - which is where his names are derived. But who knows what his parentage is, or if he is a convert.
Islam is the predominant Religion in several african countries. Mauritania, Somalia, Algeria, Morocco (despite being SO close to both Portugal and Spain), Tunisia, Comoros, Mayotte, Sudan, Libya and Senegal just to mention a few. I believe his real name is, indeed, Ibraheem Yazeed.

In Montgomery, there is a gang well known for violence called "Crum Nation" and he references "young rich crum" on his facebook account posted here. I'm guessing that is who bailed him out on his last charge and I wouldn't be surprised if he's affiliated with them judging by what he has posted on his facebook account.

Would need to do some sleuthing on him but my first thought was that he was of African descent. Moo
I’ve done a bit. You can look for his friends with his last name. Appears to have lived here awhile, but appears to have family with same name. Not a convert imho. Likely actually trying to steer away from that with nicknames like ebro and bro skee.

I’ve done a bit. You can look for his friends with his last name. Appears to have lived here awhile, but appears to have family with same name. Not a convert imho. Likely actually trying to steer away from that with nicknames like ebro and bro skee.

Pretty sure he is of Nigerian descent.

Bro Skee

Holy crap. I think that’s the spelling of his fake name on Facebook. Blvdshawty.. the Park Place apartments are on Boardwalk BLVD. Coincidence or do we possibly have his accomplice?

No, I think its a nickname. Some guys call each other "Bro" or "Broski" but I think he purposely spelled it Broskee

In Montgomery, there is a gang well known for violence called "Crum Nation" and he references "young rich crum" on his facebook account posted here. I'm guessing that is who bailed him out on his last charge and I wouldn't be surprised if he's affiliated with them judging by what he has posted on his facebook account.
Ok my post got all misinterpreted. So sorry I wasn’t clear.

his Facebook page is bro skee. I’ve linked two that are definitely him. BUT— I was talking about the name he mentions in the post on March 2 2017. NOT HIS NAME. It definitely gives clue to who could have paid his bond in 2017, but this is not the 28k bond he referenced.

Attached here. I don’t think I can mention the name, but you can read it.

copying my post from earlier and quoting it as well and reattaching the media.

Bro Skee

Attachments

• F487885F-9649-4DB6-B8E9-37429389BBC8.jpeg
    F487885F-9649-4DB6-B8E9-37429389BBC8.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 94
Ok my post got all misinterpreted. So sorry I wasn’t clear.

his Facebook page is bro skee. I’ve linked two that are definitely him. BUT— I was talking about the name he mentions in the post on March 2 2017. NOT HIS NAME. It definitely gives clue to who could have paid his bond in 2017, but this is not the 28k bond he referenced.

Attached here. I don’t think I can mention the name, but you can read it.

copying my post from earlier and quoting it as well and reattaching the media.

Bro Skee

Blvd stands for boulevard. Most likely referring to a street this person grew up on that may have affiliation with a gang or it could be referring to a place known as "The Boulevard" if there is one. In my post I was referring to him and the other person he mentioned as being affiliated with Crum Nation. Gangs typically use nicknames when referring to other members. Blvd Shawty is probably a gang nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member