Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On July 1, 2017, deputies with the Cass County (Missouri) Sheriff’s Office arrested in Missouri on an arrest warrant for aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer in Johnson County, Kansas.

Over the years, Yazeed has been charged with various crimes, but a grand jury never indicted him. On April 30, 2011, Yazeed was charged with robbing someone at gunpoint in Montgomery with three other people. A grand jury never indicted him and returned no bill.

In January 2012, Yazeed was arrested and charged with attempted murder of a police officer. According to court records, Yazeed was charged with trying to kill two police officers in Montgomery by ramming his car into their patrol car. However, a grand jury did not return a bill on him and he was never indicted on the charge.
Suspect in Aniah Blanchard disappearance charged with kidnapping, still at large
WTH?!

Ok my post got all misinterpreted. So sorry I wasn’t clear.

his Facebook page is bro skee. I’ve linked two that are definitely him. BUT— I was talking about the name he mentions in the post on March 2 2017. NOT HIS NAME. It definitely gives clue to who could have paid his bond in 2017, but this is not the 28k bond he referenced.

Attached here. I don’t think I can mention the name, but you can read it.

copying my post from earlier and quoting it as well and reattaching the media.

Bro Skee
There is no reason we can’t link this post. His social media is allowed.

would his spelling of this name mean this person is a member of “the bloods” or is this just a typical “I’m acting like a tough gangsta” spelling?

The URL of that person’s account that IY mentioned in your attachment seems to show their full name.

Bro Skee
There is no reason we can’t link this post. His social media is allowed.

would his spelling of this name mean this person is a member of “the bloods” or is this just a typical “I’m acting like a tough gangsta” spelling?

(ETA: I'm not referring to the name "Bro Skee" here, but the name in his post from 3/2)

I'm not sure why he spells the name that way, but if you Google search that name, it appears as though he has a for real different last name. And a fb page for each last name.
Sorry for the lack of clarity, not sure that I can give any details

In Montgomery, there is a gang well known for violence called "Crum Nation" and he references "young rich crum" on his facebook account posted here. I'm guessing that is who bailed him out on his last charge and I wouldn't be surprised if he's affiliated with them judging by what he has posted on his facebook account.
I just googled Crum Nation. I wasn't really expecting anything. I found a lot. Very eye opening and scary as hell. I will read more over the weekend

For everyone trying to analyze the Ebro nickname, Ebro, is a legitimate nickname for Ibraheem/Ibrahim. Phonetically, “Eebraheem” , hence Ebro. Bro Skee is likely just a play on Ebro, based on 80s jargon/slang, when “Ski” was added to the end of everything, like the word “brewski” for beer.

ibraheem-yazeed.jpg

Ibraheem Yazeed (Central Alabama Crimestoppers)

Police ID suspect in UFC fighter's missing stepdaughter case
"Authorities said Yazeed was already out on bond for kidnapping and attempted murder charges in another jurisdiction. A judge revoked the bond Thursday.

Yazeed is described by investigators as being 5-feet-10-inches tall and weighing about 220 pounds.

Police considered Yazeed dangerous and potentially armed.

Investigators said additional charges are likely and more arrests in the case are possible.

Anyone who sees Yazeed should call 911 immediately. Anyone with information on his whereabouts or has information in the disappearance of Blanchard is asked to call the 24-hour tip line at 215-STOP (7867) or 1-833-AL1-STOP."

Last edited:
ibraheem-yazeed.jpg

Ibraheem Yazeed (Central Alabama Crimestoppers)

Police ID suspect in UFC fighter's missing stepdaughter case
"Authorities said Yazeed was already out on bond for kidnapping and attempted murder charges in another jurisdiction. A judge revoked the bond Thursday.

Yazeed is described by investigators as being 5-feet-10-inches tall and weighing about 220 pounds.

Police considered Yazeed dangerous and potentially armed.

Investigators said additional charges are likely and more arrests in the case are possible.

Anyone who sees Yazeed should call 911 immediately. Anyone with information on his whereabouts or has information in the disappearance of Blanchard is asked to call the 24-hour tip line at 215-STOP (7867) or 1-833-AL1-STOP."

My opinion only is that this guy works for an organization and knows that he will be far more likely to keep being paid if he does not actually commit murder. I do find it interesting that we’ve had 3 apparent stranger abductions in the past month (Kamille McKinney, Aniah Blanchard, and Alexis Crawford) all within a 2 hour radius of one another, and they each are/were unusually beautiful people. This could always have been happening and we are just now paying attention, but I, personally, would like to know if there is a connection.

ETA: I have a hard time believing that the disappearance of this young lady is not related. Alexis Crawford Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.comMontgomery is 2 hours away from
ATL. Alexis is a lovely 21 year old college student who has been missing since the night of October 30. Aniah was taken on approx October 23. Kamille McKinney, October 13. All within a circle from Montgomery.

Last edited:
"It’s very concerning to know that someone who has committed that sort of crime was out and in our community,'' Auburn Police Chief Paul Register said at a Thursday news conference. “We think this is someone who should be in custody.”

On Thursday, a warrant was issued for Yazeed’s arrest on a charge of failure to appear in court on those charges. His $280,000 bond was revoked.

[...]

Register said the warrant against Yazeed was obtained, in part, because of "someone doing the right thing,'' indicating one or more tipsters came forward with information. Investigators believe that Blanchard was kidnapped from the convenience store where she and Yazeed were both last seen. He said there is no evidence at this point that the two were acquainted. He said they also have additional information that put Yazeed at the store.
The police chief said there’s a strong possibility at least one other person was involved in Blanchard’s disappearance and more arrests are expected. He described public input as “critical” to the case.
Aniah Blanchard disappearance: Suspect charged with kidnapping, still at large

IMO, LE has been onto this guy from the time they processed AB's car. Soon after they found her car, they announced that multiple agencies were involved in her case, including US Marshalls, which would suggest that a former convict is involved. Sure enough, it's the US Marshalls Fugitive Task Force that is looking for him (along with other agencies). It would make sense that his DNA is in her car, and they knew his identity then, and have likely been searching for him. Perhaps LE knows far, far more about him and his criminal activity than we do and felt that looking for him quietly could help to keep AB safe. Or. could help to keep him from running.

Of course, the big question is, WHY was he ever allowed to bond out of attempted murder & kidnapping, especially given his long, violent criminal history??????????????
Exactly

Yeah you can type in blvdshawty in fb or Google and his fb page will come up.

After looking up blvdshawty on Google (don't want to put his real name in case it's not allowed) he was arrested when he was 18 for a lot of drug charges, as well as "promoting prostitution"(which to me sounds like exploitation) and I'm sure our friend IY is involved in similar activities, perhaps kidnapping AB and probably others and for sexual exploitation and trafficking. This may be a total stretch but I went down a serious rabbit hole and gotta pull myself out!

My opinion only is that this guy works for an organization and knows that he will be far more likely to keep being paid if he does not actually commit murder. I do find it interesting that we’ve had 3 apparent stranger abductions in the past month (Kamille McKinney, Aniah Blanchard, and Alexis Crawford) all within a 2 hour radius of one another, and they each are/were unusually beautiful people. This could always have been happening and we are just now paying attention, but I, personally, would like to know if there is a connection.
There are women missing all over the US daily at an alarming rate. Not just the ones you mentioned. This guy was arrested for beating a man to near death in a car back in February. Sounds like he’s a bad seed.

Last edited:

This. 100.

This thought crossed my mind too. Only I was thinking maybe Eric was an alias.
Or could one of his accomplices be Eric? Moo
Eric was the name of the guy she met and was out with that night. She told her roommate she was ( either meeting or) out with a guy named Eric.

This. 100.
I’ve added a map with markings. Major highway access to all locations of recent stranger kidnappings of unlikely victims. I hope LE is considering this. Alexis messaged family asking for money through cash app. I believe Aniah family said there was a Venmo transaction that night.

Attachments

• 41E0518A-93C2-4467-B295-03BF77D23B5D.jpeg
    41E0518A-93C2-4467-B295-03BF77D23B5D.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 35
Eric was the name of the guy she met and was out with that night. She told her roommate she was ( either meeting or) out with a guy named Eric.

This is not known for certain that she was out with anyone. There has been a lot of conversation here on this thread about whether or not she was the one who sent those messages to the roommate.

I agree. I have so many questions too. The POI did have his own vehicle as they have release a description of it which I've copy and pasted below. Apparently they got him on camera driving away from the Cheveron.

Additionally, the individual in the video was observed leaving the area in what is described as a late 2000s model Lincoln Town Car, which investigators believe is silver or grey.

Photos show person of interest in Aniah Blanchard case

The man left the area in a late 2000s model Lincoln Town Car that was silver or gray, police said.

Auburn police release photos of person of interest in Aniah Blanchard disappearance

Authorities said the man, who is black and appears to be in his early to mid-20s, weighs about 200 pounds and stands 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches tall. He was wearing a camouflage Vans hoodie with dark shoes and pants, police said. Investigators believe the man drove away in a late 2000s Lincoln Town Car that is silver or gray.

Aniah Blanchard search: Police seek ‘person of interest’ in Alabama college student’s disappearance[/QUO

DBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member