Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more quick thought, when you have a child (a dependent as the military calls them) you get a much higher paycheck because of that...all across the board, a higher housing allowance and a higher COLA- cost of living allowance - it benefits YOU greatly to have a dependent! One reason you would be hush hush and not let anyone know that dependent is not there.

Interesting.....

Also, Officers make way way more money and get a much larger housing allowance than enlisted do. No way would an officer be living in either one of those places she was living in. I lived in places like that when I first enlisted and barely made any money, as I moved up in rank, I moved to much nicer areas.

Thanks for posting this, tabitha111--I had been thinking the same thing, but didn't have the first-hand knowledge.

Has anything been said detailing Taylor’s last day before disappearance? Did mom say whether they went out shopping, park, etc etc? (Sorry, I’ve just started following and am almost, but still not quite, caught up!)

It seems that Mom was moving to a new apt. on Sunday (Nov 3), and Taylor was not seen by the movers. No MSM info for Mon or Tues (Nov 4/5), but some time Tues night/Wed morning, she posted an ad on CraigsList looking for a babysitter for Taylor, b/c hers "bailed". Hopefully, LE can find video footage of her entering/exiting her apt and/or car, going to work, shopping, etc. to confirm if Taylor was with her at all within that time period. With the sheriff wanting to find someone who's seen Taylor w/in the last SIX MONTHS, there's no telling how far back they'll have to check :<

ETA: Taylor was reported missing by Mom on Wed morning, Nov 6.

They are up in the front so Im assuming she lived in the first section. That is why they keep switching back between the names Paradise Island and Southside Villas. I don't remember what it used to be called. I do know its the oldest built section of the property.

Are there cameras on the properties?

Sometimes I just hate being right.

6 months - Good Lord, we may never find this sweet child.

We all said it...here we go again. Damn!

Really want to know why she cut off her family 2 years ago. I think this is going to be extremely significant to what has tranpired now.

I feel sick.

Action News Jax has seen investigators at both search locations: Taylor's Brentwood home on Ivy Street and on the Southside at the Paradise Island apartment complex where Taylor and her family recently moved from over the weekend.

The locations are 16 miles apart.

FLORIDA AMBER ALERT: Jacksonville police searching for missing 5-year-old girl Taylor Williams
Thanks for the mileage @HayLouise ! So definitely not a distance a 5 year old could cover on her own. It looks like LE is conducting a dual investigation like we see more often when littles disappear.

Something smells awfully stinky in this case. Any word on anyone seeing Taylor recently apart from her mother? Any statements from other family members?

My daughter is in for a visit so I'm only checking sporadically so many thanks to all of you who are keeping us updated!

ETA: Apologies for asking redundant questions - I didn't realize I was so far behind. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I just hate being right.

6 months - Good Lord, we may never find this sweet child.

We all said it...here we go again. Damn!

Really want to know why she cut off her family 2 years ago. I think this is going to be extremely significant to what has tranpired now.

I feel sick.

It’s too much. Yet another poor child. I hope someone finds something soon

Paige Kelton‏Verified account @PaigeANjax

Just In: Taylor Williams hasn't been seen for weeks. 3 @ActionNewsJax sources say little girl at the center of #AMBERAlert has not been seen for some at least a few weeks. Watch CBS 47 for late-breaking developments.

Just catching up this evening and sadly, this is always one of the first questions we always ask here, isn't it? "Who was the last person to see this missing child, besides the person who reported them missing?" I really hope things turn out different this time.

What information was used to issue the Amber Alert?

From what we knew, the requirements were not known as to type of vehicle or description of person. I was surprised to see one was issued.

Every state has their own guidelines. Florida doesn't require a suspect description, whether it's of a person or a vehicle. All they need is the child's physical description and "clear indication" that they were abducted (I believe "clear indication" is up to local LE's discretion).

What information was used to issue the Amber Alert?

From what we knew, the requirements were not known as to type of vehicle or description of person. I was surprised to see one was issued.
The use of the AA was questioned and I’m not sure what excuse they gave but one of our locals mentioned this Sheriff didn’t use it in an earlier case and the child was found dead - I think that was on the first few pages of the thread. Obviously now that the mom is not cooperating and they don’t even have a last seen date - it seems like it is unnecessary but I don’t know who makes that decision. My hope is that people come forward and we at least get a date - I don’t know how they even investigate without that
JMO

Williams' colleague says he's worked at NAS JAX for nearly a decade, but they’ve worked together on the base for the last two years, where they're both First Class Petty Officers in the Tactical Operations Center.

[...]

He says she always spoke fondly of her daughter. He never met or saw Taylor Williams in person, but he says that wasn’t unusual at work. He recalled seeing Williams’ picture with her daughter as the screensaver on her computer.
Colleague: Mother of missing 5-year-old returned to work Thursday, looked like someone who 'had cried their last tear'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni